Every Single Poll Shows Trump Beating Biden

Sorry. I thought it was a reasonable and accurate assessment. The map was created using individual states polling. So if you think my assessment is wrong. Ok. It’s possible. So which state is wrong? Georgia went Republican for Governor in 2022, but Democrat for Senator in the same election. I’m thinking Republicans might have a slight advantage, but it isn’t significant and isn’t a certainty nor even a probable. I’d say possible, either way.

The other toss up states are similar. They could go either way. And the one who gets to 270 wins.

Either way, it’s a long way to November 2024. And a lot can happen between here and there. All we know for sure now, is that it is way too early to say for sure.

I forgive you.

Trump beat Potatohead in 2020 but the election was stolen from the American people with the scam of fraudulent mail in and harvested ballots, counted by Democrats in Democrat controlled swing districts. 81 million my ass.

Those who vote decide nothing. Those who count the votes decide everything.

Every single poll with Trump, Biden, and Cornell West shows Trump winning. And, that doesn't even take into account RFK Jr. is now talking about a third party run since Democrats won't allow him to compete against Biden in the Democratic primary. And, that doesn't even take into account a possible Joe Manchin ticket with the No Labels party. And, it also doesn't take into account the electoral college.

Well, polls are accurate. The question is, will they rig and steal the election again?

Trump beat Potatohead in 2020 but the election was stolen from the American people with the scam of fraudulent mail in and harvested ballots, counted by Democrats in Democrat controlled swing districts. 81 million my ass.

Those who vote decide nothing. Those who count the votes decide everything.
Everything said is 100% accurate, but you left off the vote count was manipulated.
To sum it up:

The election was determined, and the algorithms were written to ensure Biden won. Take some votes from NY and give them to PA, etc.
A little here, a little there. I wish the J6 Patriots had been more productive that day.
Look at the mess this brain dead senile installed walking corpse has caused.

Every single poll with Trump, Biden, and Cornell West shows Trump winning. And, that doesn't even take into account RFK Jr. is now talking about a third party run since Democrats won't allow him to compete against Biden in the Democratic primary. And, that doesn't even take into account a possible Joe Manchin ticket with the No Labels party. And, it also doesn't take into account the electoral college.

/——/ When democRATs lose Jimmy Fallon, you know it’s over.

Sometimes I pause and remember that they murdered Jeffrey Epstein in a high-security prison to keep him quiet about global elites sexually abusing children.
Then I switch modes and carry on as if we live in a normal world where our problems can be solved by voting.....

Liar, liar, liar, liar, liar. The polls that show Trump defeating Biden are ALWAYS within the margin of error, and totally ignore the fact that the Presidency is not decided by national popular vote.

Trump cannot win. Deal with it.
That is accurate as to the system of elections. And I believe you understand that Biden only got a few more votes than Trump in the action states. It does not matter that CA and NY had huge numbers for Biden thanks to the electoral college.

Forum List

Back