Every Single Poll Shows Trump Beating Biden

Liar, liar, liar, liar, liar. The polls that show Trump defeating Biden are ALWAYS within the margin of error, and totally ignore the fact that the Presidency is not decided by national popular vote.

Trump cannot win. Deal with it.
I remember another time and place when people who said Trump couldn’t win were wrong.

Every single poll with Trump, Biden, and Cornell West shows Trump winning. And, that doesn't even take into account RFK Jr. is now talking about a third party run since Democrats won't allow him to compete against Biden in the Democratic primary. And, that doesn't even take into account a possible Joe Manchin ticket with the No Labels party. And, it also doesn't take into account the electoral college.

/——-/ Dementia Joe is toast.
1695241068365.png

Nah, Biden may be subpar but he isnt going to destroy democracy. Trump is utterly a retarded man’s choice no matter what the other is.
Democracy has already been destroyed. We are now living in Russia where you round up your enemies and try jailing them and finding a reason to take them off the ballot without even being found guilty of anything.

Democracy has already been destroyed. We are now living in Russia where you round up your enemies and try jailing them and finding a reason to take them off the ballot without even being found guilty of anything.
Please. In Russia they throw them out the window. I mean look outside your Moscow bunker and you’ll see them falling. In the US if you break laws you get a trial. No one is in jail without a trial of their peers.

Please. In Russia they throw them out the window. I mean look outside your Moscow bunker and you’ll see them falling. In the US if you break laws you get a trial. No one is in jail without a trial of their peers.
Yes, because the kangaroo investigations will lead to kangaroo indictments which will lead to kangaroo courts which will make sure you get a fair kangaroo trial with kangaroo jurors, just before you sentence the convicted to jail. I'm sure Alexi Navalny got a fair trial before being sentenced in Russia. There's nothing like Democracy.

Yes, because the kangaroo investigations will lead to kangaroo indictments which will lead to kangaroo courts which will make sure you get a fair kangaroo trial with kangaroo jurors, just before you sentence the convicted to jail. I'm sure Alexi Navalny got a fair trial before being sentenced in Russia. There's nothing like Democracy.
Like I thought… Then you don’t live in America. The courts don’t work like that. Our justice system is flawed but not corrupt.

Like I thought… Then you don’t live in America. The courts don’t work like that. Our justice system is flawed but not corrupt.
No, I don't live in America anymore. The Democrats have turned us into a banana republic. Oh, but the Democrats are working with weaponized law enforcement who are corrupt in their never ending attempts to take out their political enemies because they can't rely on the voters.

No, I don't live in America anymore. The Democrats have turned us into a banana republic. Oh, but the Democrats are working with weaponized law enforcement who are corrupt in their never ending attempts to take out their political enemies because they can't rely on the voters.
^^^ a loony statement

For 8 years Trump supporters told us that they didn't answer polls.

Well, I’m sure wherever you are its lovely. You need to stop using these boards as your news source. The US is just fine.

Which is why they need to jail him. Is
I seriously worry about his life. Almost all assassinations are carried out by leftists

LOL. 70% of Americans say the country is going in the wrong direction and you say the US is just fine?
I am. Imagine bumping into an average person in a Walmart… now consider half the nation is dumber than that person.

People are responding to the divisiveness of politics, not their situational change. All the economic metrics are great but people only can think about years ago inflation that has mostly moderated and in most cases been offset by income increases. People like to complain.

I am. Imagine bumping into an average person in a Walmart… now consider half the nation is dumber than that person.

People are responding to the divisiveness of politics, not their situational change. All the economic metrics are great but people only can think about years ago inflation that has mostly moderated and in most cases been offset by income increases. People like to complain.
The average person can't even afford to buy things even at Walmart anymore. Hey, look, this is a free country so you have the right to believe what you want. But, the fact is, for most all of Biden's presidency 70% of Americans say the country is going in the wrong direction so it is ignorant to say that everything is just fine.

Forum List

Back