Every single doctor , nurse I have talked to says

Lovebears65

Gold Member
Apr 17, 2011
Georgia
Obamacare is a nightmare.. It is a nightmare for them and it really going to be a nightmare for the patient especially ones with cancer because they are going to stop a lot of the trails to help people to extend their lives. You know like Death panels You asked for it you got it. I hope none of you get any thing that Obama thinks is too expensive and you got on that death panel.

Obamacare is a nightmare.. It is a nightmare for them and it really going to be a nightmare for the patient especially ones with cancer because they are going to stop a lot of the trails to help people to extend their lives. You know like Death panels You asked for it you got it. I hope none of you get any thing that Obama thinks is too expensive and you got on that death panel.

in my opinion, every single government employee should be forced into obamacare. And that includes the president and his family...along with all elected officials.

If you mean "no subsidies", I understand that.

By the by, I have talked to many doctors and medical professionals who say that some sort of national system is absolutely necessary, Lovebears65.

What pisses me off is that we could have done something even better twenty years ago but sold out to business.

If you mean "no subsidies", I understand that.

By the by, I have talked to many doctors and medical professionals who say that some sort of national system is absolutely necessary, Lovebears65.

What pisses me off is that we could have done something even better twenty years ago but sold out to business.

Every single one i speak to...and i speak to a lot of doctors and nurses.... think this is the worst thing that could have ever happened to heal care.

Yes, that is what I have heard for a long time, and see coming true. If the young don't sign up ( and why would they ) to finance the old, then the old die sooner than later and that has been Obiewan's plan all along.....Death panels, coming up. Oh, the voters that were swayed by this fraud, BHO....

Forum List

Back