Every picture of "Ground Zero" is evidence of explosives used.

You're misusing Occam's Razor.
The principle is often inaccurately summarized as "the simplest explanation is most likely the correct one". This summary is misleading, however, since the principle is actually focused on shifting the burden of proof in discussions.[3] That is, the razor is a principle that suggests we should tend towards simpler theories until we can trade some simplicity for increased explanatory power.
From wiki to make my life easier.

We're clearly passed that point with the events of 9/11.

Really? All we have from you stupid fucks is opinion with no evidence to back it up. Once you provide real evidence we can move the discussion past Occam's Razor. Until then the wildly fantastic bullshit you liars come up with is still nothing more than science fiction and those who try and pretend it is true in order to push an agenda should be exposed as the liars they are.

In the mean time, you can't even tell us what it is you think happened, yet we're suppose to believe you despite Occam's Razor? :lol: Come back when you can tell us what you think brought the towers down now that you claim explosives couldn't explain it.

You're misusing Occam's Razor.
The principle is often inaccurately summarized as "the simplest explanation is most likely the correct one". This summary is misleading, however, since the principle is actually focused on shifting the burden of proof in discussions.[3] That is, the razor is a principle that suggests we should tend towards simpler theories until we can trade some simplicity for increased explanatory power.
From wiki to make my life easier.

We're clearly passed that point with the events of 9/11.

Exacerbated by trying to prove a negative, no less.:razz:

I was spot on with this one, a really really naive, and brainwashed stooge.
Talking about yourself again? You should have more self esteem than that! We all know you only go off conspiracy sites that are known liars themselves. Acknowledging you have a problem is the first step!

Mr. Jones said:
You can tell this one also isn't here to discuss this out of concern for its nation, responds without showing any interest or rational about what was linked to it...
You mean like you actively trying to betray this great nation through sedition? Why is it when someone stands up for the truth, you sick fucks pretend they are a traitor?

Kicked your ass is what Candyslice did! Exposed your retarded theories for what they are; the silly rantings of infantile children.

Mr. Jones said:
The problem is a bunch of dingbats in this nation are so far gone in their ability to think for themselves, and realize what is being done to others in their name, and to themselves and families and children, while being robbed of their finances and liberties, that it is impossible for them to resist the tyranny being imposed on them..they don't even realize what is happening to them.
More senseless babblings from someone trying to come to grips with how big a loser he is that he has to pretend conspiracies are real just to give his pathetic life some kind of meaning.

Mr. Jones said:
Again please research the topic, the search function is your friend, as the many links provided to you as a courtesy.
Candyslice has. You haven't. That is proven every time you post. :lol:

Candyslice has indeed researched this subject. Ad nauseum because on the face of it , it sounds like someone may have had a point. But deeper digging did find the chinks in the armor. And as I stated earlier, what I don't know about demolition and explosives and stress tests is more than made up for with my understanding of what makes people tick. So Occams Razor be damned I stick by my original statement.
MrJones, you are in dire need of some human contact and positive attention.

:lmao:

You go ahead and believe that.

Thank you. Untill a better explanation comes along I'll keep the faith with this miniscule piece of info stacked pile upon pile on top of all the other evidence. Show me something to change my mind and I'll gladly take it into consideration. But just between you and me, right now you just look like MrJones' familiar.:eusa_hand:

Last edited:
What happened that day was a bunch of dingbat radical muslum retards, egged on by their equally radical dopey leader flew planes into buildings and blew them and several thousand good people to smithereens. The main reason being we didn't give Bin Laudin his fair share of credit for Afghanistan in the 80's and he felt miffed.

I was spot on with this one, a really really naive, and brainwashed stooge. You can tell this one also isn't here to discuss this out of concern for its nation, responds without showing any interest or rational about what was linked to it...
You really should educate yourself on the topic that you clearly show no knowledge about before coming here and making an utter fool of yourself.
The problem is a bunch of dingbats in this nation are so far gone in their ability to think for themselves, and realize what is being done to others in their name, and to themselves and families and children, while being robbed of their finances and liberties, that it is impossible
for them to resist the tyranny being imposed on them..they don't even realize what is happening to them.
Again please research the topic, the search function is your friend, as the many links provided to you as a courtesy.

An UTTER fool, is it? Hey, if that's true you, my friend, are a three ringed circus. Come ON. Just because I don't wish to get in the Bunker with you and predict gloom and doom does not make me uneducated or foolish and it's been noted that when you have to stoop to name calling you have truly run out of information. Do yourself a favor (in front of all these people) and get to know me before you cast your final edict upon my knowledge OR my acumen.
Otherwise it is YOU that looks foolish.

Hey you've climbed in bed with the other OCT apologist, while showing no knowledge of the topic, this clearly shows your heard/mob mentality to be with the crowd instead of someone who is more critically thinking, and who shows an actual interest of the points the other side makes. Didn't even take the time to view the links provided you were in such a rush to condemn. It easy to read folks like you.
BTW, I'm not predicting doom and gloom, I am pointing out that it is all around us, and the 9-11 attacks made it worse, wake up :lol:

Thank you. Untill a better explanation comes along I'll keep the faith with this miniscule piece of info stacked pile upon pile on top of all the other evidence. Show me something to change my mind and I'll gladly take it into consideration. But just between you and me, right now you just look like MrJones' familiar.:eusa_hand:

I'm fine with looking like Mr. Jones in this instance. Clearly he has his thinking cap on. There are also clear differences in opinon between what he believes and what I believe. However, we don't resort to shit flinging against each others discrepancies. Ultimately, our goal is the same. I don't buy the explosives story. Why? Because while it is a quick fix to a complex problem, it leaves a lot of holes that don't add up.

What do i believe happened on 9/11? All I can do is guess. But one thing remains untainted and clear in my mind and in my knowledge - the official story smells worse than a industrial chicken farm.

A new, completely independent, scientific investigation into the events of 9/11 needs to be conducted for the clarity of both the people and the science we model our infrastructures around.

Candyslice has indeed researched this subject. Ad nauseum because on the face of it , it sounds like someone may have had a point. But deeper digging did find the chinks in the armor. And as I stated earlier, what I don't know about demolition and explosives and stress tests is more than made up for with my understanding of what makes people tick. So Occams Razor be damned I stick by my original statement.

What happened that day was a bunch of dingbat radical muslum retards, egged on by their equally radical dopey leader flew planes into buildings and blew them and several thousand good people to smithereens. The main reason being we didn't give Bin Laudin his fair share of credit for Afghanistan in the 80's and he felt miffed.

Yeah, the extent of sooo much research and objectivity has resulted in the brilliant assessment posted above, :cuckoo:

I was spot on with this one, a really really naive, and brainwashed stooge. You can tell this one also isn't here to discuss this out of concern for its nation, responds without showing any interest or rational about what was linked to it...
You really should educate yourself on the topic that you clearly show no knowledge about before coming here and making an utter fool of yourself.
The problem is a bunch of dingbats in this nation are so far gone in their ability to think for themselves, and realize what is being done to others in their name, and to themselves and families and children, while being robbed of their finances and liberties, that it is impossible
for them to resist the tyranny being imposed on them..they don't even realize what is happening to them.

An UTTER fool, is it? Hey, if that's true you, my friend, are a three ringed circus. Come ON. Just because I don't wish to get in the Bunker with you and predict gloom and doom does not make me uneducated or foolish and it's been noted that when you have to stoop to name calling you have truly run out of information. Do yourself a favor (in front of all these people) and get to know me before you cast your final edict upon my knowledge OR my acumen.
Otherwise it is YOU that looks foolish.

Hey you've climbed in bed with the other OCT apologist, while showing no knowledge of the topic, this clearly shows your heard/mob mentality to be with the crowd instead of someone who is more critically thinking, and who shows an actual interest of the points the other side makes. Didn't even take the time to view the links provided you were in such a rush to condemn. It easy to read folks like you.
BTW, I'm not predicting doom and gloom, I am pointing out that it is all around us, and the 9-11 attacks made it worse, wake up :lol:

Climbed in bed now! My my, we do overuse our catch phrases, don't we? Next I'll be 'Throwing you under the bus' or some such twaddle.
The problem is I DID read your posts, most for the fourth and fifth time via other sources. What you have presented here is not unique and hardly original. It's a tiresome rehash of the same goobledegook that's been disproved at least a thousand times.
And ps, this is a message board, I am little more than a soundbyte manifesting itself on your computer screen and there are no crowds here to join. ONE person here agrees with me, now if you'll excuse me I have to change the sheets in anticipation of the evenings posts.:tongue:

I'm fine with looking like Mr. Jones in this instance. Clearly he has his thinking cap on. There are also clear differences in opinon between what he believes and what I believe. However, we don't resort to shit flinging against each others discrepancies. Ultimately, our goal is the same. I don't buy the explosives story.

And what goal is that? Making sure the government gets the rap no matter WHAT conspiracy theory is flung around? As long as it takes the fall for something?

You guys make me sick.

If you're after the truth like you claim, you'd ALL be arguing EVERY theory you think is bullshit not just the official story.

Funny how there are a shitload of different theories out there, but the only one you bastards argue against is the official story. Why is that?

Yeah, you're after the truth. What a bunch of BS. All you truthers with halos over your heads fighting for the people. I guess only when it suits you.

Riggggghhtttttt...

I'm fine with looking like Mr. Jones in this instance. Clearly he has his thinking cap on. There are also clear differences in opinon between what he believes and what I believe. However, we don't resort to shit flinging against each others discrepancies. Ultimately, our goal is the same. I don't buy the explosives story.

And what goal is that? Making sure the government gets the rap no matter WHAT conspiracy theory is flung around? As long as it takes the fall for something?

You guys make me sick.

If you're after the truth like you claim, you'd ALL be arguing EVERY theory you think is bullshit not just the official story.

Funny how there are a shitload of different theories out there, but the only one you bastards argue against is the official story. Why is that?

Yeah, you're after the truth. What a bunch of BS. All you truthers with halos over your heads fighting for the people. I guess only when it suits you.

Riggggghhtttttt...

Okay, now TWO people agree with me.:clap2:

Yeah, except there you go again Gamolon, putting words into my mouth and thoughts into my head. The reason you're on ignore in the first place. :lmao:

In the same post you ask what the goal IS, I said what it is. I also said that I dont buy the explosives story. You're the brightest bulb in the room, dude. Maybe you should read my post before you jump the shark and face plant the dock next time.

Last edited:

You guys make me sick.
If you're after the truth like you claim, you'd ALL be arguing EVERY theory you think is bullshit not just the official story. Funny how there are a shitload of different theories out there, but the only one you bastards argue against is the official story. Why is that?

Riggggghhtttttt...

It's the PET theory theory.:eusa_drool:

Yeah, except there you go again Gamolon, putting words into my mouth and thoughts into my head. The reason you're on ignore in the first place. :lmao:

In the same post you ask what the goal IS, I said what it is. I also said that I dont buy the explosives story. You're the brightest bulb in the room, dude. Maybe you should read my post before you jump the shark and face plant the dock next time.

Well at least that's something. PS, love the Happy Days ref.

I'm fine with looking like Mr. Jones in this instance. Clearly he has his thinking cap on. There are also clear differences in opinon between what he believes and what I believe. However, we don't resort to shit flinging against each others discrepancies. Ultimately, our goal is the same. I don't buy the explosives story. Why? Because while it is a quick fix to a complex problem, it leaves a lot of holes that don't add up.

What do i believe happened on 9/11? All I can do is guess. But one thing remains untainted and clear in my mind and in my knowledge - the official story smells worse than a industrial chicken farm.
A new, completely independent, scientific investigation into the events of 9/11 needs to be conducted for the clarity of both the people and the science we model our infrastructures around.

I can live with that.

I've never once on this board laid claim to any theory. Theories are simply that - theories. The problem with conforming to one theory on a situation like this is, it tends to bring a bias agenda towards the facts and evidence.

The government is going to have to take some blame here. As there independent team has fraudulently swayed evidence and science to conclude its investigation from a bias platform. That is simply obvious and direct. Whether this was an insided job or not.

Again, what i will continue to push for is a new investigation where ALL of the information is made available to an independent party to assess. Denying that ability only makes it look like there is something to hide.

Are you out there arguing against the explosives conspiracy theory like you are the official story? Are you putting people like eots and Mr. Jones on ignore when they use the same tactics as you claim I do?

If you aren't then you're nothing more than a hypocrite.

If you are arguing ALL theories with the fervor that you do the official story, please provide me links so I can see and I'll issue you an apology. Until that time, I stand by my assessment that all you care about is the government taking the fall no matter WHAT the conspiracy.

All your supposed "truth finding" is nothing more than hypocritical bullshit.

So show me where you have debated Mr. Jones, eots, CreativeDreams, Christophera, etc.

Forum List

Back