Every picture of "Ground Zero" is evidence of explosives used.

What blows me away is the overlooked fact of how many people it would have taken to pull off a conspiracy of this size and yet, so far, nobody has talked. In this day and age of public confession, 24 hr news cycles and everybody wanting their 15 minutes a confession of this magnitude would be just too delicious to resist. I may not know too much about demolitions and explosives but I DO know people.

I agree with you, but I take it one step further. How are you going to get that many people together willing to commit mass murder on a massive scale without anyone blowing the whistle beforehand? Remember, the initial estimates of the people killed was in excess of 10,000 and up to 25,000. The people involved had to know they were dealing with the possibility of that many deaths.

Oh, it's fun for the truthtards to pretend people, especially anyone working for the government, are automatically that evil and will willingly kill people for money or for country. Yet nobody can point out to anyone who suddenly got really rich really quick, and people who are rabid about a cause often times become disillusioned over time. We won't even get into the fact that many of the people in the "standard" conspiracy theories wouldn't be government workers at all.

In summary, a conspiracy of this size would never get off the ground without someone leaking what was about to happen prior to 9/11. And, like you correctly pointed out, a conspiracy of this size wouldn't last much past the first couple months before someone came forward and announced their part in the attack and how it was a conspiracy. Surely they could arrange for immunity for their part in bringing down the "bigger fish" in the conspiracy.

Indeed. I agree it would never have gotten to first base in the first place, human nature being what it is. The snitches would have formed a line around the Justice Department wanting to be first to cop immunity from such a heinous act.
To paraphrase Bill Clinton's words, said to the idiot that shouted this out at one of his speeches, ' How DARE you??SHAME on you MrJones'

There are only two possible ways that explosives can be used to collapse a building.

Method A (Direct Demolition): requires positioning a massive charge at one side of the base to blow out one side of the foundation causing the building to topple. This method was employed in an attempt to topple a World Trade Center tower in March, 1993, by Ramseh Yousef, and it would have worked if his explosive charge had been positioned in a different (higher) level of the basement parking garage. This method of collapsing a structure is easiest and least costly in terms of materials and human effort but the reason it isn't used in populated areas is obvious.

Method B (Controlled Demolition): requires the strategic positioning of measured explosive charges throughout the structure and wiring them to detonate in precisely timed intervals. The objective of this method, which is comparatively costly and time-consuming, is to effect an implosion of the structure's walls thus producing a totally vertical collapse rather than lateral toppling, which would be catastrophic in a populated area.

Bottom Line: Having learned their mistake from Ramseh Yousef's failed 1993 attempt to topple a WTC tower, if Al Qaeda chose to attack the World Trade Center with explosives logic dictates they would have employed Method A, because direct demolition would have toppled the buildings causing exponentially greater damage in the surrounding areas.

Those who have stubbornly adhered to the theory that the World Trade Center towers were brought down by controlled demolition should ask themselves why the attackers would have chosen to minimize rather than optimize damage to New York City?

The controlled demolition theory simply makes no sense.

Because the truthtards don't believe Al Qaeda was involved, or if they were, they were working under orders of our government. Apparently our government has no problem killing thousands, but has a hard time toppling buildings. Then again, why bother to fly a plane into a building. Imagine the terror of just blowing the buildings with no warning! One minute the towers are there, next thing you know they're gone along with everyone in them!

But like you accurately stated, the truthtard theories simply make no sense.

What blows me away is the overlooked fact of how many people it would have taken to pull off a conspiracy of this size and yet, so far, nobody has talked. In this day and age of public confession, 24 hr news cycles and everybody wanting their 15 minutes a confession of this magnitude would be just too delicious to resist. I may not know too much about demolitions and explosives but I DO know people.

When losing a discussion on the facts of 9/11, a so-called 9/11 "debunker" will often rely on an old canard to "prove" that 9/11 could not have been an inside job: "So many people want their quarter hour of fame that even the Men in Black couldn't squelch the squealers from spilling the beans," write self-satisfied defenders of the government story. According to the logic of this argument, if there are no 9/11 whistleblowers then 9/11 was not an inside
job.

So what if there are 9/11 whistleblowers? What if these whistleblowers come from every level of government and private industry, individuals who have even had their cases vindicated by internal government reports?

Would that change your mind, or at least get you think objectively?

....these whistleblowers are not lauded by legislators or trumpeted by the media, but actively suppressed by government officials and the corporate media alike. These courageous insiders have been sidelined, gagged, hounded from their positions and ignored to the point where their stories are virtually unknown among the general public.

A Guide to the 9/11 Whistleblowers

Keep in mind that murderers and powerfully connected criminals, such as those capable of such an attack, would also quite easily be able to stifle and silence almost anyone who speaks out, like this air force officer-
Air Force officer disciplined for saying Bush allowed September 11 attacks

And we have the people on the actual 9-11 commission finally coming out and rejecting the report-Farmer and Kean and others..
The 9/11 Commission Rejects own Report as Based on Government Lies - Salem-News.Com

To the many who have died by mysterious circumstances-

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcRAxnsay58]YouTube - The 9/11 Whistle-Blowers Part I[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bvay28lZiHU]YouTube - Mysterious Deaths of 9/11 Witnesses (MUST SEE)[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6xca6o38ZNY]YouTube - 9/11 Key Witness Murdered? (Barry Jennings R.I.P.)[/ame]

9 + years after the attack and truthtards pretend nobody should have died in the intervening years. :lol: When will they ever understand conspiracy theories are not proof of other conspiracy theories and that opinions are not evidence? It is utterly retarded!

Do you have any idea how easy it would be for the powers that be to stifle you? Why would they let pissants like you get close to uncovering the "truth" when they could just "stifle" you?

Another good point. What makes Jones think a nobody like himself would be allowed to run his mouth if he were actually on to something? Granted there are evil things going on in the world but 911 being an inside job isn't one of them. Sorry.

Last edited:
And just how many Al Qaeda "terrorists" do you all think it took, to do this attack? Anyone care to guess? I mean it was a very sophisticated operation after all.

I would bet less than 30 knew the entire plan. Maybe 50 or 60 involved at some level.

And that's an average of 59 that couldn't kep their mouths shut.

So then why is irrational to think that 50-60 well placed figures in the positions of power and influence, that no one would dare question, could be involved?
You all overlook that the attacks were pulled off almost flawlessly, only one plane missed its target, the nations defenses were conducting terror training exercises on the same day, and despite being warned of impending attacks certain to come, from all over the world, and conducting more training exercises in the years past, with the same scenario, it was a relative success.
So 50 -60 radicals pulled off the most sophisticated terror attack on the most heavily funded defenses in the world, with no assistance from any other source? You're nuts.

I believe terrorists were involved, but only as patsies and a diversion.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnihfVw5MOc]YouTube - CIA Veteran says Bin Laden is a diversion and not capable of 9/11 attacks[/ame]

And just who or what is Al Qaeda?

C.I.A. no al-qaeda ever existed - BBC documentary "the power of nightmares" | Polidics.com

Fabled Enemies (Super High Quality, full movie)

It took 20 Al-Qaeda members. Hijackers with boxcutters, and the master of evil doers himself, Osama Bin Laden, to carry out their mission. Bin Laden was in his "underground super complex bunker". Complete with munitions, an HVAC system and a total global terror cell control room.

Remeber Rumsfeld's big talk on TV about the underground complex? :lmao:

Don't forget he supervised all of this while going through dialysis, with the help of the US. Oh and I forgot to mention that it has been proven and documented that many of the ones involved, who were being tracked by the FBI, were trained in US flight schools, and military bases? Did I get that right?

Are you familiar with compartmentalization?

Do you really think that anyone who has the ability to confess anything would do so? Do you have any idea how easy it would be for the powers that be to stifle such a confession?
Look at the Roswell scenario. All of those military personnel were told to keep there mouth shut, and they did. Upon retiring and turning 85 years old, suddenly a few of those soldiers spill the beans about what they saw, what they were told and the ramifications of not following orders..

This will all come out one day. probably in another 40 years when it makes absolutely no difference. Just like the gulf of Tonkin and a host of other crimes.

One of my favorite theorys, of course, is the Kennedy assassination second, third and 4th gunman postulatons. And trust me, the conspiracy theories started THE NEXT DAY. To date, even with a supposed death bed confession from Santos Traficanti (?), ( 'we should have taken Bobby out') the theory has never been proven. Lets just stick to one ct at a time. You can't prove one ct by raising the spectre of another one. I take it this subject occupies a lot of your time, huh?

I wasn't attempting to prove another "conspiracy theory" by bringing up Roswell. What i WAS attempting to do, was show how easy it is to keep people's mouths shut.
The diffeerence between the events of 9/11 and "conspiracy theories" is that we have this thing here us humans use called science. But i digress, as I stated above, it makes no difference.

I do enjoy talking hypothesis as to what really happened that day, as my line of work happens to fall in direct line of structure. So it's of importance when there is a bald faced lie being perpetuated onto my science. BTW, my colleagues and I agree on most the points I bring up here. They simply keep it moving while I continue to question. If even half of the docile population would question things once in a while and become active, this type of shit wouldn't happen in the first place.

Do you have any idea how easy it would be for the powers that be to stifle you? Why would they let pissants like you get close to uncovering the "truth" when they could just "stifle" you?

Another good point. What makes Jones think a nobody like himself would be allowed to run his mouth if he were actually on to something? Granted there are evil things going on in the world but 911 being an inside job isn't one of them. Sorry.
Ah but I just pass on what the real whistle blowers have made known publicly already, and that is why there are plants, possibly like you to try and deal with forums posters like me and the others.

Here is a simple comprehensive example that depicts how the NIST investigation went when Bush appointed his personal friend to head the NIST Report and collapse investigation.

The Administration specifically instructed him to NOT look at the possibility in explosives in the collapses....even though there are countless witnesses live on the news who heard many explosions.

PoliticalvsScientificmethod.jpg

xxsdwqdeded3weds231eyjiu.jpg

bubbler.jpg

Congratulations, your dreams are indeed creative.:clap2:

Ah but I just pass on what the real whistle blowers have made known publicly already, and that is why there are plants, possibly like you to try and deal with forums posters like me and the others.

WOW. Now that's a new one. I've never been suspected of being PART of a conspiracy theory before. I feel so special.
Sorry, Jones, to be part of a conspiracy I'd have to be at least minimally interested in it.

That might work DURING the attack, but after the attack, everyone involved would know their part and would have talked. After all, they would have been fooled, and not knowingly part of the attack.

I love it when truthtards try to justify one conspiracy theory by bringing up other conspiracy theories as though they are fact! :lol:

TakeAStepBack said:
This will all come out one day. probably in another 40 years when it makes absolutely no difference. Just like the gulf of Tonkin and a host of other crimes.
There was no crime in the Gulf of Tonkin. More lies from you. Were we attacked? Absolutely. North Vietnam has freely admitted they attacked and suffered a defeat. Did the ship involved think they were attacked AGAIN? Absolutely. Were they? No. Did they know that at the time? No. It only came out after everything was analized. By that time LBJ had already addressed Congress.

As I mentioned earlier, it's a pathology. 'Conspiracy theories are the last refuge of the powerless mind. It gives the individual a feeling of control in an uncontrollable world. Let them have their little plots and covert midnight meetings, trench coats and secret docs only THEY are privy to. Without those things they are nothing.'

First of all, the entire governments version IS a conspiracy theory, complete with your secret meetings, and little plots, and secret docs, so (using your link-less quote), it is provided by them to give YOU a feeling of control, in an uncontrollable world. Those who actually are brave enough to look deeper into their conspiracy, are of stronger mind and intestinal fortitude, who aren't afraid of finding what you, who actually are the ones who have the 'powerless mind", are too brainwashed or scared to face.

You lack the will to research, and admit to yourself that this attack was not done by Al-Qaeda, alone, to actually think so is really quite naive.

Do you really think that anyone who has the ability to confess anything would do so? Do you have any idea how easy it would be for the powers that be to stifle such a confession?
Look at the Roswell scenario. All of those military personnel were told to keep there mouth shut, and they did. Upon retiring and turning 85 years old, suddenly a few of those soldiers spill the beans about what they saw, what they were told and the ramifications of not following orders..

One of my favorite theorys, of course, is the Kennedy assassination second, third and 4th gunman postulatons. And trust me, the conspiracy theories started THE NEXT DAY. To date, even with a supposed death bed confession from Santos Traficanti (?), ( 'we should have taken Bobby out') the theory has never been proven. Lets just stick to one ct at a time. You can't prove one ct by raising the spectre of another one. I take it this subject occupies a lot of your time, huh?

I wasn't attempting to prove another "conspiracy theory" by bringing up Roswell. What i WAS attempting to do, was show how easy it is to keep people's mouths shut.
The diffeerence between the events of 9/11 and "conspiracy theories" is that we have this thing here us humans use called science. But i digress, as I stated above, it makes no difference.

I do enjoy talking hypothesis as to what really happened that day, as my line of work happens to fall in direct line of structure. So it's of importance when there is a bald faced lie being perpetuated onto my science. BTW, my colleagues and I agree on most the points I bring up here. They simply keep it moving while I continue to question. If even half of the docile population would question things once in a while and become active, this type of shit wouldn't happen in the first place.

What happened that day was a bunch of dingbat radical muslum retards, egged on by their equally radical dopey leader flew planes into buildings and blew them and several thousand good people to smithereens. The main reason being we didn't give Bin Laudin his fair share of credit for Afghanistan in the 80's and he felt miffed.

First of all, the entire governments version IS a conspiracy theory, complete with your secret meetings, and little plots, and secret docs, so (using your link-less quote), it is provided by them to give YOU a feeling of control, in an uncontrollable world. Those who actually are brave enough to look deeper into their conspiracy, are of stronger mind and intestinal fortitude, who aren't afraid of finding what you, who actually are the ones who have the 'powerless mind", are too brainwashed or scared to face.

You lack the will to research, and admit to yourself that this attack was not done by Al-Qaeda, alone, to actually think so is really quite naive.

The rationalizations of a VERY sick mind to justify their bullshit...... :lol: Keep it up, Jones! I am laughing my ass off here!

What happened that day was a bunch of dingbat radical muslum retards, egged on by their equally radical dopey leader flew planes into buildings and blew them and several thousand good people to smithereens. The main reason being we didn't give Bin Laudin his fair share of credit for Afghanistan in the 80's and he felt miffed.

I was spot on with this one, a really really naive, and brainwashed stooge. You can tell this one also isn't here to discuss this out of concern for its nation, responds without showing any interest or rational about what was linked to it...
You really should educate yourself on the topic that you clearly show no knowledge about before coming here and making an utter fool of yourself.
The problem is a bunch of dingbats in this nation are so far gone in their ability to think for themselves, and realize what is being done to others in their name, and to themselves and families and children, while being robbed of their finances and liberties, that it is impossible
for them to resist the tyranny being imposed on them..they don't even realize what is happening to them.
Again please research the topic, the search function is your friend, as the many links provided to you as a courtesy.

:lmao:

You go ahead and believe that.

It's far better than anything you've posted, most of which is plagerized from other people in order for you to try and pretend you have intelligence. Still smarting from being found out as nothing but a lowlife plagerizer? :lol: Keep pretending you're not reading this. This is fun!

That might work DURING the attack, but after the attack, everyone involved would know their part and would have talked. After all, they would have been fooled, and not knowingly part of the attack.

I love it when truthtards try to justify one conspiracy theory by bringing up other conspiracy theories as though they are fact! :lol:

There was no crime in the Gulf of Tonkin. More lies from you. Were we attacked? Absolutely. North Vietnam has freely admitted they attacked and suffered a defeat. Did the ship involved think they were attacked AGAIN? Absolutely. Were they? No. Did they know that at the time? No. It only came out after everything was analized. By that time LBJ had already addressed Congress.

As I mentioned earlier, it's a pathology. 'Conspiracy theories are the last refuge of the powerless mind. It gives the individual a feeling of control in an uncontrollable world. Let them have their little plots and covert midnight meetings, trench coats and secret docs only THEY are privy to. Without those things they are nothing.'

The quote is link-less because it's my own words, two pages back. (hence the quotation marks) It is not a lack of will, energy or any other quality that keeps me from taking these things too seriously but Occam's Razor that states 'All things being equal the simplest explanation is usually the correct one.'

I was spot on with this one, a really really naive, and brainwashed stooge.
Talking about yourself again? You should have more self esteem than that! We all know you only go off conspiracy sites that are known liars themselves. Acknowledging you have a problem is the first step!

Mr. Jones said:
You can tell this one also isn't here to discuss this out of concern for its nation, responds without showing any interest or rational about what was linked to it...
You mean like you actively trying to betray this great nation through sedition? Why is it when someone stands up for the truth, you sick fucks pretend they are a traitor?

Mr. Jones said:
You really should educate yourself on the topic that you clearly show no knowledge about before coming here and making an utter fool of yourself.
Kicked your ass is what Candyslice did! Exposed your retarded theories for what they are; the silly rantings of infantile children.

Mr. Jones said:
The problem is a bunch of dingbats in this nation are so far gone in their ability to think for themselves, and realize what is being done to others in their name, and to themselves and families and children, while being robbed of their finances and liberties, that it is impossible for them to resist the tyranny being imposed on them..they don't even realize what is happening to them.
More senseless babblings from someone trying to come to grips with how big a loser he is that he has to pretend conspiracies are real just to give his pathetic life some kind of meaning.

Mr. Jones said:
Again please research the topic, the search function is your friend, as the many links provided to you as a courtesy.
Candyslice has. You haven't. That is proven every time you post. :lol:

I was spot on with this one, a really really naive, and brainwashed stooge. You can tell this one also isn't here to discuss this out of concern for its nation, responds without showing any interest or rational about what was linked to it...
The problem is a bunch of dingbats in this nation are so far gone in their ability to think for themselves, and realize what is being done to others in their name, and to themselves and families and children, while being robbed of their finances and liberties, that it is impossible
for them to resist the tyranny being imposed on them..they don't even realize what is happening to them.

An UTTER fool, is it? Hey, if that's true you, my friend, are a three ringed circus. Come ON. Just because I don't wish to get in the Bunker with you and predict gloom and doom does not make me uneducated or foolish and it's been noted that when you have to stoop to name calling you have truly run out of information. Do yourself a favor (in front of all these people) and get to know me before you cast your final edict upon my knowledge OR my acumen.
Otherwise it is YOU that looks foolish.

You're misusing Occam's Razor.
The principle is often inaccurately summarized as "the simplest explanation is most likely the correct one". This summary is misleading, however, since the principle is actually focused on shifting the burden of proof in discussions.[3] That is, the razor is a principle that suggests we should tend towards simpler theories until we can trade some simplicity for increased explanatory power.
From wiki to make my life easier.

We're clearly passed that point with the events of 9/11.

Forum List

Back