Every news outlet (or "news" outlet) in our country says same thing: Homeless rate has soared

The economy is great but trickle doesn’t work. You need income redistribution downward which you’d shit on so what’s your solution?

The GOP would suggest tax cuts for wealthy would help the poor. Stupid fuckers in the GOP.
Income downward? Yes I shit on that, because driving income downward, as your demafacist policies have done has driven up homelessness and made a record making americsns worse off

My solution? Don’t elect dembots and kick xiden out of office

There was curfew on evictions due to failure to pay rent in many Far Left cities during the pandemic. A lot of people took this curfew as a "rent holiday", and they just spent their SSI checks on other things. Subsequently, they got chucked on to the streets, after the pandemic was over and now are really ineligible to rent some place else after beating their previous landlord out so much rent. Now they live in tents on the sidewalks , and crap in the streets, asking people for spare change.
And meanwhile the people who really need help aren't getting any, because the money's run out.

Income downward? Yes I shit on that, because driving income downward, as your demafacist policies have done has driven up homelessness and made a record making americsns worse off

... and you would have another major recession.

No, we don't, struth, much better now that Trump is gone with his worker hating ways.

A good NLRP, retirements at all time highs, salary and wages at all time highs, 3.8 UE, 8mm good jobs still left out of the 14mm created by Biden, and good inflation and CPI and PPI numbers.

MAGA is sick and growing colder as it heads towards political extinction, MAGA!

No, we don't, struth, much better now that Trump is gone with his worker hating ways.

A good NLRP, retirements at all time highs, salary and wages at all time highs, 3.8 UE, 8mm good jobs still left out of the 14mm created by Biden, and good inflation and CPI and PPI numbers.

Well, maybe for you cultist that are in the minority but a record near 75 percent of the country says we are worse off

But you cultist don’t care, dembot Cult before country is your motto

Everything I wrote below is true. Remember struth is a trump culty, so pat him on the head.

struth: Well, maybe for you cultist that are in the minority but a record near 75 percent of the country says we are worse off.

Everything I wrote below is true. Remember struth is a trump culty, so pat him on the head.

struth: Well, maybe for you cultist that are in the minority but a record near 75 percent of the country says we are worse off.
What’s true is a record number of people are worse off now then prior to xiden taking office

This is the truth,

You have zero solutions. You are an empty headed lemming who has no idea what he stands for.

This is the truth,

The vast majority of the country says they are worse off…that’s just a fact

You might be better, your cult…but nearly 75 percent of the country disagrees

I didn't find Fox News (yet) but in this Search I did, I found that, for once, all the news outlets agree on something:

Homelessness is ridiculous (my word) because of the cost of everything going up

Thanks, Hair Sniffer et al

It has been going up since 2018

1702822907370.png

All the articles I've seen are nothing but speculation. The two factors that create the majority of homeless people - craziness and substance abuse - are no worse now than before the Pandemic, so the question is, what's the story with the NEW homeless?

It's certainly not a lack of jobs. There are jobs advertised all over the place, and the legal MW has become irrelevant, as all the advertised jobs are at least $10.00/hr. People can't live on $10/hr? It has been a long time since they could. You have to have a roommate or two; nothing has changed.

These tent cities in Los Angeles? How stupid to you have to be to go there without a job? It is one of the most expensive areas to live in the country. OF COURSE you won't find a job to keep a roof over your head. Are you an idiot?

The vast majority of the country says they are worse off…that’s just a fact

You might be better, your cult…but nearly 75 percent of the country disagrees
No, they don't. They say 'the country', not themselves, are worse off.

It is getting much better every month.

Are they not just outdoors men camping out? It was the unemployed homeless masses that burned Rome to the ground. Knowing that, you'd think that our homeless situation would need to be scrutinized.

Sadly, in a "I've got mine" capitalist country, the best thing that I can do is to bring the marshmallows.

Forum List

Back