Every mechanic will agree

"Simple. He's been licking his asshole for the last three straight hours. I submit to you that there is nothing there worth more than an hour's attention. I should think that whatever he is attempting to dislodge is either gone for good, or there to stay. Wouldn't you agree?:"

-- "Long Kiss Goodnight"

14920_5.jpg

~S~

You assholes jinxed me and made me lose my 1/4' drive ratchet down in the depths of Hell by talking about losing stuff.

I just blew an hour looking for it to no avail.

Wherever it is down in there is where it will live out the rest of its days. Screw it. I'm not taking everything back apart in order to find it. The spring under the ball bearing on it was messed up on it anyway.

Thanks a lot...

A good way to remove a broken bolt is to weld a nut onto it, btw. Then hit it with some Blaster and let it soak for a while. Maybe hit it with soem heat. Then back it out with a socket or a wrench.

You assholes jinxed me and made me lose my 1/4' drive ratchet down in the depths of Hell by talking about losing stuff.

I just blew an hour looking for it to no avail.

Wherever it is down in there is where it will live out the rest of its days. Screw it. I'm not taking everything back apart in order to find it. The spring under the ball bearing on it was messed up on it anyway.

Thanks a lot...
Don't worry, it'll just warp the clutch fan, take out the radiator, short circuit the ignition and knock a hole in an AC tube.

Forum List

Back