Ever wonder what Muslims think about the mosque near Ground Zero?

Because they were terrorists first. Just as some people are bigots first.

No, they were muslim first, they were muslim before, during and after the attack on 911.

It was the muslim doctrine they followed that classified them as terrorists.

No, they were muslim first, they were muslim before, during and after the attack on 911.

Nonsense. They were poltical first. Bin Laden was poltically motivated, his aim was to make a statement about US policy in the Middle East. To that end, he used religious extremists to carry out his plan.

Last edited:
We are in Iraq and Afghanistan. Before 9/11 we weren't. What Islamic countries are we allies with?

That is not entirely true, we were at war in Iraq before 9/11, which is why Dubya's actions were legal under international law, despite claims to the contrary from people who want to rewrite history.

Are you talking about the Gulf War? It was over before 9/11.
it had a cease fire, it wasnt "over"

Nonsense. They were poltical first. Bin Laden was poltically motivated, his aim was to make a statement about US policy in the Middle East. To that end, he used religious extremists to carry out his plan.

Really? muslims were born and raised political? Funny i was under the impression they were born muslim, grew up muslim and then turned into political nutcases.

I entered many mosques in Turkey. No problem.

Did you take your wife with you? Did you try to sing songs about Jesus? Did you challenge them about Mohammad being a prophet?

If you did none of those things you did not test the ability of that mosque to accommodate you, you simply walked in and looked around in the part they allow tourists to see, which is not the part that matters.

Why be that rude in some other faith's house of worship? Would you like it if Muslims went into a Catholic Mass, laid out their rugs and started praying to Mecca? Geesh....some people.

Muslim terrorists.

Why are you afraid to call them Muslims?

They were terrorists. They represented a terrorist organization, not an Arab or Muslim nation, nor mosque.

Which did not answer my question. Why are you afraid to call them Muslims? I never noticed you having a problem calling Christians who are hateful Christians, even when they do not represent a nation or a church.

Do you, or did you, call the terrorists of Northern Ireland, the IRA etc.,

Catholic terrorists?

As I said, you have no problem labeling Christian bigots as Christians first, and painting all Christians with that brush.

So that is the sum total of your justification? Your accusation that someone else does it to Christians?

Do you endorse broadbrushing/stereotyping/demonizing Christians? If not, why would you use it to justify doing the same thing to Muslims?

There is no law involved Shogun, or more accurately the law allows them to build anywhere they can get a permit. We aren't talking about law now. We are talking about human feelings and courtesy.

It would be no different than if Christian built a huge Cathedral or religious center at or beside the site of an Islamic massacre during the Crusades or some other conflict as a symbol of Christianity's superiority. It would not be respectful nor appreciated.

Sometimes it is the right thing to do to choose not to do something even though it is legal.

Newsflash. 9/11 wasn't a Christian massacre.

No, it was a massacre perpetrated by Muslims.

The perpetrators were Muslim. How many million not-the-perpetrators are Muslim?

They were terrorists. They represented a terrorist organization, not an Arab or Muslim nation, nor mosque.

Which did not answer my question. Why are you afraid to call them Muslims? I never noticed you having a problem calling Christians who are hateful Christians, even when they do not represent a nation or a church.

Do you, or did you, call the terrorists of Northern Ireland, the IRA etc.,

Catholic terrorists?
YES i DID

No, they're not. They are human beings first. Misguided, criminal.

Humans that are born and raised muslim. The misguided criminal part comes later.

The human part comes first. Plenty of people are raised Muslim and don't become terrorists.
yes, they dont get in with the radical nutcases that turn them into islamic terrorists
just like not all Irish Catholics became IRA terrorists

Humans that are born and raised muslim. The misguided criminal part comes later.

The human part comes first. Plenty of people are raised Muslim and don't become terrorists.
yes, they dont get in with the radical nutcases that turn them into islamic terrorists
just like not all Irish Catholics became IRA terrorists

It's radical nutcases, not Islam or Catholicism, that are the problem.

I never said that it did. Just don't ignore the facts here. The reason they are terrorists is because they are muslim extremists.

The reason they are terrorists is because they committ terrorist acts. Being Muslim or Christian or Jewish or Buddhist is adventitious. YOU have a problem with Muslims.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back