Eventually blacks and Hispanics have to vote republican

i noticed some of you rabid left-wing losers save the posts of others
even have them at the bottom of every post

i'm going to start that; save the massively hypocritical comments from bufoons like you and Paint

i dont take either of you seriously

you are what is wrong with America
My people founded the place, you are aren't supposed to like here, it's a liberal nation.

YAWN
you're a racist

The modern right's view of minorities:

If you are black, you are the father of eighteen kids by eighteen mothers, killing other blacks in large numbers on your way to the liquor store with your EBT card.

If you are gay, you are a prolific child molester.

If you are a Muslim, you are plotting to blow up a preschool.

If you are a Mexican, you are a job stealing rapist on welfare, who voted seventy-two times for Obama.

Gosh darn it, why don't these maniacal government tit sucking bastards vote Republican? It's a goldarn mystery.

YAWN

the Left's view of the Right

funny how you're moronically ignorant of your own hypocrisy

Tell us, Bed, why don't the ******* and wetbacks vote GOP? Are they just fuckin' stupid?
The prevailing vocal attitude emanating from the modern GOP is that minorities are stupid and/or leeches.

ETA: If they are Muslim, they are terrorists or terrorist sympathizers.

think i'll save this one too
where g5000 CODDLES a racist

instead of "kicking him in the teeth" like he says he does

too bad for America that many of the Left-wingers that post here are mindless hypocrites who cant say anything if they cant use a false narrative

people on the right believe that no reasonable Black person will be upset at a discussion of the realities of crime vis a vis demographic groups in America

only the pandering and yes RACIST left sees even mentioning things that are inconveniant truths as a affront to ALL Black people/minorities

because you are hypocrites largely to a man

Still trying to find out why the ******* and wetbacks are too stupid to vote for the GOP?

saved for future use
How about an answer instead? Why are those ******* and wetbacks so fucking dumb eh?
Well without an answer you have a problem it would seem as the ******* and wetbacks don't like your side...

who doesnt like "your side"?'

say it again please

Still trying to find out why the ******* and wetbacks are too stupid to vote for the GOP?

saved for future use
How about an answer instead? Why are those ******* and wetbacks so fucking dumb eh?
Well without an answer you have a problem it would seem as the ******* and wetbacks don't like your side...

who doesnt like "your side"?'

say it again please
You don't like my side, and the ******* and wetbacks don't like yours. Now, why is that?

Tell us, Bed, why don't the ******* and wetbacks vote GOP? Are they just fuckin' stupid?
The prevailing attitude in the modern GOP is that minorities are stupid and/or leeches.

this is you being a hypocrite;he used racist language

and you did nothing
no "kick in the teeth"

you are simply a clown
with no credibility

you're goigng to come back with an excuse; but he said what he said

he's a racist and according to your own logic YOU by enabling and CODDLING him

are a racist too
Why do you post in a format that makes you look like a retard?

When the economy is bad people are out of work but because blacks and Hispanics tend to have higher unemployment rates than Asians they will feel the effects of bad economic policies. I think it is pretty evident that the economy won't grow under Obama sufficiently to bring about full employment. We may vote democrat again and this, unfortunately, will prolong. Since Hispanics have a higher unemployment rate than other groups they feel the effects of bad economics more so. Eventually they will have to vote for a party that has better economic policy.

I have seen no evidence the Republicans actually do anything better for the economy than Democrats. Sure, they say things that are better, then they do things like turn around and fund Obamacare and Obama's immigration fiats

The prevailing attitude in the modern GOP is that minorities are stupid and/or leeches.

and you did nothing
no "kick in the teeth"

you are simply a clown
with no credibility

are a racist too

why dont you ask me again? maybe i'll care what you think

and you did nothing
no "kick in the teeth"

you are simply a clown
with no credibility

are a racist too

Ok, retard.

and you did nothing
no "kick in the teeth"

you are simply a clown
with no credibility

are a racist too

Ok, retard.

YAWN

Obama has a 'fast and furious' spaceship?

Not exactly.

man-bike2.jpg

Who's going to suff the most when and IF Democrats give AMNESTY, and that IS what it is, to 15 MILLION or so illegals??

it wont be White people suffering the most; it will be inner city Black people struggling to get by. Oh and after that it will be LEGAL Hispanics who recently arrived here LEGALLY and are trying to start off their new lives here; that will find themselves competing with the wave of illegals made legal by Democrats.......................for votes of course

You cant fool all the people all the time.
Let's look to the history books. Who suffered the most when Reagan gave Amnesty in the 80s?

Forum List

Back