Eventually blacks and Hispanics have to vote republican

SuperDemocrat

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2015
When the economy is bad people are out of work but because blacks and Hispanics tend to have higher unemployment rates than Asians they will feel the effects of bad economic policies. I think it is pretty evident that the economy won't grow under Obama sufficiently to bring about full employment. We may vote democrat again and this, unfortunately, will prolong. Since Hispanics have a higher unemployment rate than other groups they feel the effects of bad economics more so. Eventually they will have to vote for a party that has better economic policy.

Except that once all the White people have been removed by genocide... it's not likely there is going to be any pretending that there are political parties any more.

Except that once all the White people have been removed by genocide... it's not likely there is going to be any pretending that there are political parties any more.

I guess those illegal aliens have some nasty weaponry on their spaceships....

I blame Obama and his 'fast and furious' program...:booze:

Who's going to suff the most when and IF Democrats give AMNESTY, and that IS what it is, to 15 MILLION or so illegals??

it wont be White people suffering the most; it will be inner city Black people struggling to get by. Oh and after that it will be LEGAL Hispanics who recently arrived here LEGALLY and are trying to start off their new lives here; that will find themselves competing with the wave of illegals made legal by Democrats.......................for votes of course

You cant fool all the people all the time.

I don't think Blacks are that concerned with the comprehensive pathway to citizenship.

That is a concern with whites that do not like the increase of the "Brown skinned" people in their work environment.

When the economy is bad people are out of work but because blacks and Hispanics tend to have higher unemployment rates than Asians they will feel the effects of bad economic policies. I think it is pretty evident that the economy won't grow under Obama sufficiently to bring about full employment. We may vote democrat again and this, unfortunately, will prolong. Since Hispanics have a higher unemployment rate than other groups they feel the effects of bad economics more so. Eventually they will have to vote for a party that has better economic policy.

It has stopped them from voting for Democrats in the large cities despite the fact that Democrats have run them into the ground.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The problem with your theory is that the Republicans don't have the better economic policy. GOP economic policy is what got us to losing 700,000 jobs a month when President Obama took over from George W Bush. What do we have now? Oh that's right...64 straight months of Private Sector job growth.

How are those GOP led states doing? Wisconsin? Not so good. New Jersey? Pretty bad. Kansas? Horrible.

I don't think Blacks are that concerned with the comprehensive pathway to citizenship.

That is a concern with whites that do not like the increase of the "Brown skinned" people in their work environment.

WHAT work environment dimwit? isnt the Left always saying these illegals are "doing the jobs Amercans wont do"?

and it they arent they should be genius. unless that is you can rebut the point i made that Black people struggling to get by will be harmed the most by an influx of 15 million or so mostly Hispanic illegals made legal by democrats

and it they arent they should be genius. unless that is you can rebut the point i made that Black people struggling to get by will be harmed the most by an influx of 15 million or so mostly Hispanic illegals made legal by democrats

Don't need to. Blacks are not concerned with it as much as you like. If Republicans want to win minority votes on this issue, don't you think the Republicans need to go and 'educate' them?

Don't need to. Blacks are not concerned with it as much as you like. If Republicans want to win minority votes on this issue, don't you think the Republicans need to go and 'educate' them?
that's what i'm doing right now genius

because you speak for black people? and who said we arent trying to "educate" them?

Asians vote Democrat at a 70+% rate.

Forum List

Back