Even you leftists on here can no longer deny the truth.

From the Article in the OP:

‘There is clearly overwhelming evidence that there are growing ties between U.S. radicals and the Islamic State, as well as several [ISIS] offshoots and splinter groups,’ stated the FBI field report, which was delivered to Acting Director Andrew McCabe on July 11, 2017, and which is being published for the first time in my new book All Out War: The Plot to Destroy Trump.

Do I really need to explain what's going on here?
It should come as no surprise to anyone that members of the far left and radical Islam are united in their hate for the American way of life, and that they are willing to work together to accomplish their goals. Neither is it surprising that the Obama administration would provide cover for these radical groups, which in so doing, has created a serious national security threat, as he was friends with Bill Ayers, a renowned, and unrepentant domestic terrorist.

BTW, Slade. I've searched the internet, using three different search engines. I couldn't find anything where the FBI denied that this report doesn't exist, or that it is in any way inaccurate. Do you really believe that these domestic terrorist groups would not have met with their Middle East counterparts? Why are you defending them? Are you one of them?
The FBI doesn't comment on conspiracy theories like this. That is their policy. Just because you can't find a denial doesn't mean its true, it means the FBI is sticking by their policy. This dude is trying to sell a book. You are a dupe
Well, this story is all over the internet, and I couldn't find anything that says it's not true. I guess time will tell. After all, Antifa has officially been labeled a terrorist group. So I have no problem believing this.
ANTIFA has been officially labeled a terrorist group? Officially by the US government or Officially by Breitbart?

And of course this story is all over the internet. It takes one wingnut to post about it and then it spreads like wildfire. Haven't you noticed that seems to be the norm now a days. It's called fake news.... Are any credible/non partisan outlets reporting it?

It is a terror group in New Jersey.
ANTIFA Designated as Domestic Terrorist Organization by New Jersey Homeland Security

He said he could, he hasn't done it. But believe your bullshit.
He said that he likes too kiss and grab... and a dozen women have gone public claiming that he has done exactly that! Open your eyes man

Why have none of them been able to back up their claims?
What proof would you like? Video? Audio? Trump admitting he does that, which we have?

How many of them slapped his face and went running to report the assault to the police? Uh, that would be "none".

Thank you!
Best not to slap someone much older and stronger than you and make him mad enough to rape you. And not coming forward is perfectly normal, until much later if at all. This is why we don't let teachers date their students, they'd abuse the authority like Moore did.

Why were they alone with him?

I disagree about the "perfectly normal" to delay reporting it. That is cowardice and on top of that it casts doubt on the veracity of their claims.

No, it's a lie unless you can prove it.

It is common knowledge and was brought out many times by numerous former state troopers who no longer feared committing Arkanscide.
Prove it?

Troopergate (Bill Clinton) - Wikipedia

Dumb ass!
"No investigation of the Troopergate allegations by any official state body of Arkansas appears to have taken place. Nor was it a subject of the 1990s Independent Counsel investigations into the Whitewater controversy and related matters. Clinton was never charged with any wrongdoing in relation to the Troopergate allegations."

Sucks to be you.

What's good for the goose is good for the gander.

None of those alleging Moore did anything wrong were ever investigated and he has was never charged.

Hypocrite is in the liberal DNA.
You just used unproven allegations against Clinton but can't accept them against Moore. I am not the hypocrite here. Prove either in court and it's winner winner chicken dinner. That changes nothing about the election. Moore has already killed himself on that one.

He said that he likes too kiss and grab... and a dozen women have gone public claiming that he has done exactly that! Open your eyes man

What proof would you like? Video? Audio? Trump admitting he does that, which we have?

How many of them slapped his face and went running to report the assault to the police? Uh, that would be "none".

Thank you!
Best not to slap someone much older and stronger than you and make him mad enough to rape you. And not coming forward is perfectly normal, until much later if at all. This is why we don't let teachers date their students, they'd abuse the authority like Moore did.

I disagree about the "perfectly normal" to delay reporting it. That is cowardice and on top of that it casts doubt on the veracity of their claims.

Why were they alone? He was dating them (mostly). And disagree all you like, it happens to be true. Moore told them no one would believe them as they were still children. And just look at that, you don't.

It is common knowledge and was brought out many times by numerous former state troopers who no longer feared committing Arkanscide.
Prove it?

Dumb ass!
"No investigation of the Troopergate allegations by any official state body of Arkansas appears to have taken place. Nor was it a subject of the 1990s Independent Counsel investigations into the Whitewater controversy and related matters. Clinton was never charged with any wrongdoing in relation to the Troopergate allegations."

Sucks to be you.

None of those alleging Moore did anything wrong were ever investigated and he has was never charged.

You just used unproven allegations against Clinton but can't accept them against Moore. I am not the hypocrite here. Prove either in court and it's winner winner chicken dinner. That changes nothing about the election. Moore has already killed himself on that one.

I am showing your hypocrisy. You hold Moore to a higher standard than Clinton.

Since Moore cannot be cleared by a court, you have nothing to go on!

Sucks to be you.

The standard is the same. Clinton is not running for office and Troopergate could have been in court long ago and never made it. I guess their accusations were for shit.

And Clinton didn't try to get into the panties of teenage girls.

Thank you!

Why were they alone? He was dating them (mostly). And disagree all you like, it happens to be true. Moore told them no one would believe them as they were still children. And just look at that, you don't.

I doubt them because they waited 40 years, after he has run for office numerous times, to conveniently bring up something that occured when I was in college in Alabama. I am now twice retired and a grandfather of three. The accuser is 5 years my junior.

Sucks to be you.

The standard is the same. Clinton is not running for office and Troopergate could have been in court long ago and never made it. I guess their accusations were for shit.

Troopergate was never investigated because it was old news. When this came to light, Clinton was a candidate also. Many of the same reasons applied, so you cannot say there was a difference when there was none.

Thank you!

I doubt them because they waited 40 years, after he has run for office numerous times, to conveniently bring up something that occured when I was in college in Alabama. I am now twice retired and a grandfather of three. The accuser is 5 years my junior.
You know nothing sexual abuse and rape it seems. That can't be helped. It's your ignorance of reality. Moore was immune at the time, and he knew it and said so.

Sucks to be you.

Troopergate was never investigated because it was old news. When this came to light, Clinton was a candidate also. Many of the same reasons applied, so you cannot say there was a difference when there was none.
I'm sure that Troopgate, the old news, was used against Clinton. The standard is the same in politics. Don't expect it to change.

"Troopergate' backfires on Clinton foes

"The American Spectator's campaign to denigrate Clinton was financed by a $1.7 million grant from right-wing fat cat Richard Mellon Scaife. Brock now says that he was hired to destroy Clinton.

In a startling mea culpa in the current issue of Esquire magazine, Brock tells Clinton, "I conspired to damage you and your presidency."

Last edited:

Thank you!

You know nothing sexual abuse and rape it seems. That can't be helped. It's your ignorance of reality. Moore was immune at the time, and he knew it and said so.

No, I have never been sexually abused or raped. If you have, I'm sorry!

I can write a sentence better than you.

You just don't see the big picture.

It has been fun toying with your limited intellect, but you are starting to bore me.

Have a nice day! :D

No, I have never been sexually abused or raped. If you have, I'm sorry!

I can write a sentence better than you.

You just don't see the big picture.

It has been fun toying with your limited intellect, but you are starting to bore me.

Have a nice day! :D
ruuunnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's common knowledge.

Prove it?

Dumb ass!

Sucks to be you.
All that are against Trump are allegations.

Prove it?

Dumb ass!

Sucks to be you.
All that are against Trump are allegations.
That and him saying that he does exactly what they accuse him of. Just like Moore dating teens, he hung himself.

From the Article in the OP:

‘There is clearly overwhelming evidence that there are growing ties between U.S. radicals and the Islamic State, as well as several [ISIS] offshoots and splinter groups,’ stated the FBI field report, which was delivered to Acting Director Andrew McCabe on July 11, 2017, and which is being published for the first time in my new book All Out War: The Plot to Destroy Trump.

Do I really need to explain what's going on here?
It should come as no surprise to anyone that members of the far left and radical Islam are united in their hate for the American way of life, and that they are willing to work together to accomplish their goals. Neither is it surprising that the Obama administration would provide cover for these radical groups, which in so doing, has created a serious national security threat, as he was friends with Bill Ayers, a renowned, and unrepentant domestic terrorist.

BTW, Slade. I've searched the internet, using three different search engines. I couldn't find anything where the FBI denied that this report doesn't exist, or that it is in any way inaccurate. Do you really believe that these domestic terrorist groups would not have met with their Middle East counterparts? Why are you defending them? Are you one of them?
The FBI doesn't comment on conspiracy theories like this. That is their policy. Just because you can't find a denial doesn't mean its true, it means the FBI is sticking by their policy. This dude is trying to sell a book. You are a dupe
Well, this story is all over the internet, and I couldn't find anything that says it's not true. I guess time will tell. After all, Antifa has officially been labeled a terrorist group. So I have no problem believing this.
ANTIFA has been officially labeled a terrorist group? Officially by the US government or Officially by Breitbart?

And of course this story is all over the internet. It takes one wingnut to post about it and then it spreads like wildfire. Haven't you noticed that seems to be the norm now a days. It's called fake news.... Are any credible/non partisan outlets reporting it?

ANTIFA Designated as Domestic Terrorist Organization by New Jersey Homeland Security
So dig a layer beyond the partisan propaganda opinion article on downtrend.com and lets visit the reference page from the New Jersey Homeland Security... Where is ANTIFA officially labeled a terrorist group?
Anarchist Extremists: Antifa

Read the actual reference page and then the article. WahLah, this is how fake news is born. Maybe its time to delete downtrend.com from your reference list if you care at all about credibility.

So dig a layer beyond the partisan propaganda opinion article on downtrend.com and lets visit the reference page from the New Jersey Homeland Security... Where is ANTIFA officially labeled a terrorist group?

Read the actual reference page and then the article. WahLah, this is how fake news is born. Maybe its time to delete downtrend.com from your reference list if you care at all about credibility.

Credibility is something you can talk about, and that's about it.

Huh? What does that have to do with anything we were talking about?

What has been proven?
That he was an "adult" male trying to date "teenage" girls. Mall-rat Roy has a thing for young meat and robbing the cradle. He's admitted to it.
No he hasn't.
Yes, he has.

"Hannity pressed Moore on whether he had dated girls in their teens when he was in 30s. “Not generally, no,” the former judge said in response."

We have a word for that, we call it "yes".
In their teens? 18 and 19 are in the teens. In some states, 16 is legal.
18 and 19 are late teenagers and far too young for a man nearly twice their age.
Which is why they shouldn’t be allowed to vote or serve in the armed forces either....

That means I attach nothing of importance to anything you say. Next.

That means I attach nothing of importance to anything you say. Next.
That’s fine, but why is that your only response to our debate? Are you done with the substance?

Forum List

Back