Even the government itself admitted in the 70's there was a conspiracy to kill JFK.

you know if Oswald did kill Kennedy, how can people be so sure it wasn't at the behest of the soviets, sense he spent some time there? How could they have dismissed that so early, or at all?

except there was never any evidence he killed jfk.:D

But for those who say Oswald did it, seems to me they have a higher burden of proving it wasnt done by the CIA, FBI, or even the KGB. because anyone defecting from the US, then defecting back again is going to draw some attention from these agencies.

How does some one prove some one did not do something? The burden is on. The 911nutbag side to prove who did shoot!

except there was never any evidence he killed jfk.:D
But for those who say Oswald did it, seems to me they have a higher burden of proving it wasnt done by the CIA, FBI, or even the KGB. because anyone defecting from the US, then defecting back again is going to draw some attention from these agencies.
How does some one prove some one did not do something? The burden is on. The 911nutbag side to prove who did shoot!

the way defense lawyers do it every day.

I believe I read in the book written by a secret service person that they would co-ordinate with these agencies to identify any person living, working, residing in an area of a visit who had threatened the president. You would think someone like Oswald would also warrant watching, especially since he worked right along the route. The fact that this wasnt done casts suspicion.

I believe I read in the book written by a secret service person that they would co-ordinate with these agencies to identify any person living, working, residing in an area of a visit who had threatened the president. You would think someone like Oswald would also warrant watching, especially since he worked right along the route. The fact that this wasnt done casts suspicion.

That works to eliminate a suspect, not find a suspect. So I guess we start with everyone in. Dallas that day. Alphabetically?

agent freewill is trolling as always.the burden is on him to prove oswald did it and he has failed miserably miserably in every post since he came on here where i on the other hand,have proven in spades through dallas doctors,witness testimonys,photos taken that day,that there were multiple bullets fired that day proving a conspiracy since oswald could not have fired all those bullets that were found all over the place,the one in the chrome of the limo,the windshield bullet,the one on the opposite side an FBI agent is seen picking up and walking off,ect ect as well as ignoing the title of this thread which proves he is a paid troll ignoring what the title of this thread says.:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

ignoring the FACTS they even they concluded there was a second shooter.He plays dodgeball with this all the time.:cuckoo::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

they still told the lie that oswald shot him but they also told the truth,that there was at least a second shooter.he keeps trolling the boards ignoring that little fact and ignoring the lead investigtor Robert Blakey even wrote a book about it of a conspiracy by the mob.
[ame]http://www.amazon.com/Plot-President-George-Robert-Blakey/dp/0812909291[/ame]

Individuals are walking the streets of American today who should be and eventually may be indicted for the unrequited murder of President John F. Kennedy. The President was not the victim of a nut gunman, Lee Harvey Oswald, alone, but of an organized crime conspiracy. This is the sensational scenario of the book. :cuckoo:

his handlers sure pay him well for the constant ass beatings he gets here everyday.:D

Last edited:

That works to eliminate a suspect, not find a suspect. So I guess we start with everyone in. Dallas that day. Alphabetically?

I gave you reasons why the FBI and CIA should be under suspicion...The FBI even admits (or rather evidence shows) they were (kind-of) keeping tabs on Oswald. But you didnt address that.

I'm pretty convinced that if Oswald had lived, no fair jury would have found him guilty given what we know.

What the 9/11 nutbags ignore.

All investigations point to three shots from the rear, the overwhelming statements from those there that day is that there were three shots. So naturally they focus on the VERY FEW who think otherwise.

They ignore the autopsy photos and X-rays although both were determined by EXPERTS to be in fact of JFK, without doubt. No they instead rely on what a technician says he saw rather then what ALL the doctors in the room at the time say. Doctor's are easily bribed apparently technicians are not.

They rely on witnesses that witness a dog sitting in the Limo when in fact no dog existed, real or imagined.

They rely on testimony of a admitted hired killer who makes claims which just don't make sense. Why the CIA would kill a doctor 2 years after the event is anyone's guess.

They rely on circumstantial evidence that in their mind they raise to the level of gospel truth. Such has highlighting what they say is a hole in JFK's head while ignoring the VERY OBVIOUS blood splatter exiting the front of his head.

Every time their latest "theory" is totally decimated they invent a new one and DEMAND that their new evidence be shown to be wrong. First it was the grassy knoll. Then it was the overpass. Then it was someone hiding in a sewer. Now it was the driver in plain site of everyone or it was the SS agent in the car behind, again in the full view of everyone except no one saw it except the woman who sees dogs that don't exist. Each theory getting more idiotic then the last one. The one thing they do all have in common, is that the author of the theory wrote a book. Just writing a book is apparently enough evidence for the CT crowd.

Last edited:

I gave you reasons why the FBI and CIA should be under suspicion...The FBI even admits (or rather evidence shows) they were (kind-of) keeping tabs on Oswald. But you didnt address that.

I'm pretty convinced that if Oswald had lived, no fair jury would have found him guilty given what we know.

Maybe so the jury pool is too tainted after years of CT BS. The latest mock trial ended in a hung jury but they only deliberated for 3 hours. In a real trial it would have gone on for days. Me thinks someone had something to prove.

i love how the paid agent shills like dawgshit and freewill always play dodgeball with this fact and never have any answers for it just like they dont for any videos that show multiple shooters.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::D

Lee-Harvey-Oswald-Not-Guilty: OSWALD NOT GUILTY! FAMED SNIPER SAYS SHOT IMPOSSIBLE

the paid shills freewill and dawgshit can only sling shit in defeat like the monkey trolls they are.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

OK, one more 9/11 nutbag slap down.

IF there is a sniper who says they could not make the shots thus proving no one can they are a liar. I once bowled a 238 with one strike where the ball didn't hit the head pin. I don't ever remember bowling over 200 again. THINGS HAPPEN. That said the shots have been tried, many times, and it has been shown it is quite possible. So I am not sure where this "sniper" is coming from. Maybe he is thinking he would not have missed once and would have put all three into JFKs head.

Anyway here is some more for you to ignore:

A look at the JFK assassination at 50 years - Could Oswald have made the shots? - Detroit Firearms | Examiner.com

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WovyEqfR8Hg]JFK Assassination Oswald CBS Mannlicher Carcano Rifle Test 1967 - YouTube[/ame]

Also, Oswald's shots were not 6 seconds apart more like 11.

Also ignore this: http://www.archives.gov/research/jfk/select-committee-report/part-1a.html

Last edited:
What the 9/11 nutbags ignore.

All investigations point to three shots from the rear, the overwhelming statements from those there that day is that there were three shots. So naturally they focus on the VERY FEW who think otherwise.

They ignore the autopsy photos and X-rays although both were determined by EXPERTS to be in fact of JFK, without doubt. No they instead rely on what a technician says he saw rather then what ALL the doctors in the room at the time say. Doctor's are easily bribed apparently technicians are not.

They rely on witnesses that witness a dog sitting in the Limo when in fact no dog existed, real or imagined.

They rely on testimony of a admitted hired killer who makes claims which just don't make sense. Why the CIA would kill a doctor 2 years after the event is anyone's guess.

They rely on circumstantial evidence that in their mind they raise to the level of gospel truth. Such has highlighting what they say is a hole in JFK's head while ignoring the VERY OBVIOUS blood splatter exiting the front of his head.

Every time their latest "theory" is totally decimated they invent a new one and DEMAND that their new evidence be shown to be wrong. First it was the grassy knoll. Then it was the overpass. Then it was someone hiding in a sewer. Now it was the driver in plain site of everyone or it was the SS agent in the car behind, again in the full view of everyone except no one saw it except the woman who sees dogs that don't exist. Each theory getting more idiotic then the last one. The one thing they do all have in common, is that the author of the theory wrote a book. Just writing a book is apparently enough evidence for the CT crowd.

What YOU ignore...

a) You can start by explaining how Oswald was able to fire off the last 2 shots almost simultaneously using a poorly operating bolt action rifle?

b) Then explain how John Connolly could have possibly had a 'delayed reaction' to the grievous wounds that ripped through his chest. To his dying day Connolly vehemently said he was not hit by the first bullet.

Governor Connally told the Warren Commission, "I was turning to look back over my left shoulder into the back seat, but I never got that far in my turn. I got about in the position I am in now facing you, looking a little bit to the left of center, and then I felt like someone had hit me in the back."(1) He elaborated to the House Select Committee on Assassinations (HSCA) "...so I was in the process of, at least I was turning to look over my left shoulder into the back seat to see if I could see him. I never looked, I never made the full turn. About the time I turned back where I was facing more or less straight ahead, the way the car was moving, I was hit. I was knocked over, just doubled over by the force of the bullet. It went in my back and came out my chest about 2 inches below and to the left of my right nipple. The force of the bullet drove my body over almost double and when I looked, immediately I could see I was just drenched with blood. (2)

(1) Robert J. Groden & Harrison Edward Livingstone, "High Treason" (New York: Berkley Book 1990) p.272-273
(2)The Report of the Select Committee on Asssassinations U.S. House of Representatives; Vol. 1, p.42

c) Explain how the bullet that entered the President's back and created a shallow wound which was probed during the autopsy and the bottom of the wound could be reached with a human finger exited his throat, from a wound described as an entrance wound by Parkland doctors that was 6 inches higher than the back wound?

---------------------------------------------------------------------

more...

My problem with the assassination of President Kennedy and the official state version of the truth is that the evidence doesn't support the conclusion.

Why would the Warren Commission start with the single bullet theory? That should have evolved after exhaustive investigations into the most likely explanation...a second gunman. The overwhelming evidence points to different bullets hitting the president and the Governor. The Warren Commission reminds me of the Emperor's New Clothes.

I will provide some facts that should create a great deal of doubt in any thinking person.

The Warren Commission never examined autopsy photos of the president's wounds. They were provided artist renderings (CE385, 86) of his wounds produced by H.A. Rydberg under the direction of JFK autopsy physician Dr. James Humes, these drawings made by Rydberg represent the Commission's view of the paths of two bullets that struck Kennedy....

Here is the official version of the truth

Warren Commission Exhibits...the state's version of the President's wounds...

CE385
CE385.jpg

CE386
CE386.jpg

---------------------------------------------------------------------
NOW...

Here is the autopsy face sheet (note the location of the body wound (7x4) that is the SBT first wound)

Image0.gif

Here is the President's jacket and shirt...

jfkjacket.GIF

Shirt.jpg

Here is an autopsy photo of the back wound...

JFKbackwound.GIF

Here is the Death Certificate signed by the President's personal physician Dr. Burkley. Note the description of the second wound 'in the posterior back at about the level of the third thoracic vertebra'

Image0.gif

Image1.gif

You don't need to be a doctor or a scientist to see the anomalies and contradictions...

Last edited:

Maybe so the jury pool is too tainted after years of CT BS. The latest mock trial ended in a hung jury but they only deliberated for 3 hours. In a real trial it would have gone on for days. Me thinks someone had something to prove.

Well I was thinking of a jury at the time.....the only concern there would be that the government would railroad him, and/or the media would convict and the jury follow suit. But nothing we know definitively proves Oswald did it, nor do I think there is enough evidence to convict him for Tippets murder.

i love how the paid agent shills like dawgshit and freewill always play dodgeball with this fact and never have any answers for it just like they dont for any videos that show multiple shooters.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::D

Lee-Harvey-Oswald-Not-Guilty: OSWALD NOT GUILTY! FAMED SNIPER SAYS SHOT IMPOSSIBLE

the paid shills freewill and dawgshit can only sling shit in defeat like the monkey trolls they are.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

IF there is a sniper who says they could not make the shots thus proving no one can they are a liar. I once bowled a 238 with one strike where the ball didn't hit the head pin. I don't ever remember bowling over 200 again. THINGS HAPPEN. That said the shots have been tried, many times, and it has been shown it is quite possible. So I am not sure where this "sniper" is coming from. Maybe he is thinking he would not have missed once and would have put all three into JFKs head.

A look at the JFK assassination at 50 years - Could Oswald have made the shots? - Detroit Firearms | Examiner.com

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WovyEqfR8Hg]JFK Assassination Oswald CBS Mannlicher Carcano Rifle Test 1967 - YouTube[/ame]

Also ignore this: Findings
handjob and his buttbuddies have been shown that clip before.....like all facts it goes unnoticed.
HowStuffWorks Videos "JFK: Grassy Knoll Field Test"

[ame=http://youtu.be/UMiDLIW0wqI]Re: JFK: Inside the Target Car - YouTube[/ame]

Also ignore this: Findings
handjob and his buttbuddies have been shown that clip before.....like all facts it goes unnoticed.
HowStuffWorks Videos "JFK: Grassy Knoll Field Test"

[ame=http://youtu.be/UMiDLIW0wqI]Re: JFK: Inside the Target Car - YouTube[/ame]

In the fourth test the splatter of the head goes in the wrong direction as best as I can tell. Only in the shot from the simulated SBD does the splatter travel as is clearly seen in the films and videos available.

Well I was thinking of a jury at the time.....the only concern there would be that the government would railroad him, and/or the media would convict and the jury follow suit. But nothing we know definitively proves Oswald did it, nor do I think there is enough evidence to convict him for Tippets murder.

Yeah, just because he had the revolver used to kill Tippets and he tried to shoot the arresting officer sure isn't evidence of his guilt. Of course the whole of the Dallas police force was in on the conspiracy so they too are liars along with the witnesses that saw Oswald. Wonder why he ran away after the shooting? If he knew it was coming and he didn't want to be a patsy one would think he would be waving a flag outside the SBD so he could be seen. But no, he loans his rifle and bullets to the CIA so they can do the shooting and frame him. Then they flee the building without be seen. Go to the hospital and plant a fake bullet without knowing how many may be recovered and they put it on Connelly's stretcher. Of course they are not smart enough to have a bullet was fired they plant a perfectly pristine bullet, idiots!!!! Quite diabolic in their idiocy. There have been other mock trials that have found Oswald guilty.

Last edited:
Yeah, just because he had the revolver used to kill Tippets and he tried to shoot the arresting officer sure isn't evidence of his guilt. Of course the whole of the Dallas police force was in on the conspiracy so they too are liars along with the witnesses that saw Oswald. Wonder why he ran away after the shooting? If he knew it was coming and he didn't want to be a patsy one would think he would be waving a flag outside the SBD so he could be seen. But no, he loans his rifle and bullets to the CIA so they can do the shooting and frame him. Then they flee the building without be seen. Go to the hospital and plant a fake bullet without knowing how many may be recovered and they put it on Connelly's stretcher. Of course they are not smart enough to have a bullet was fired they plant a perfectly pristine bullet, idiots!!!! Quite diabolic in their idiocy. There have been other mock trials that have found Oswald guilty.

Ive read that the search thru the theater was patron by patron, even tho Oswald was supposedly pointed out....very easy then to believe police lied about "tried to shoot arresting officer"....but still perhaps could have tried to shoot realizing that he was possibly a set up patsy. Perhaps he didnt run....the "evidence" of his movements from the TSBD to theater is full of holes.

"loans his rifle and bullets to CIA"...what...are you babbling about????

Some accounts say the magic bullet was really found on Kennedy's stretcher. No chain of evidence on the bullet.

People can believe the bullet was a plant and still believe Oswald was assassin. OJs and other trials I think have established that police sometimes get overzealous in "prosecution" and plant "evidence"....the fact that the Magic Bullet Theorists cant even entertain the idea that police where overzealous and planted a bullet, that every single solitary detail of the WC theory is correct shows you their lapdog attitude.

Ive read that the search thru the theater was patron by patron, even tho Oswald was supposedly pointed out....very easy then to believe police lied about "tried to shoot arresting officer"....but still perhaps could have tried to shoot realizing that he was possibly a set up patsy. Perhaps he didnt run....the "evidence" of his movements from the TSBD to theater is full of holes.

Some accounts say the magic bullet was really found on Kennedy's stretcher. No chain of evidence on the bullet.

People can believe the bullet was a plant and still believe Oswald was assassin. OJs and other trials I think have established that police sometimes get overzealous in "prosecution" and plant "evidence"....the fact that the Magic Bullet Theorists cant even entertain the idea that police where overzealous and planted a bullet, that every single solitary detail of the WC theory is correct shows you their lapdog attitude.

Use some common sense. If Oswald was set up then he must have given him the gun that was proved to be his, or they stole it. Did they ever find the curtain rods he took to work that day?

How would you react after you just committed the crime of the century? If he didn't then why run? If he was just a patsy, why run?

thats the understatement of the century,if there was ever a real investigation,there would be so much evidence to prove there were multiple shooters for sure though.Nobody has ever been able to prove oswald diid it though.

The HSCA investigation while closer to the truth,that there was more than one shooter,it wasnt a real investigation either since it was only set up to conclude there was a new patsy the mob and just one other shooter involved other than oswald behind the picket fence. that wasnt a real investigation either concluding there were ONLY two shooters.:cuckoo:

and yeah,like you said,they could never prove he killed tippet either with the bullet shells the police officer found and marked being different than the gun that oswald was found to have as well as witnesses giving descriptions of the killer that did not match that of oswald.their star witness Helen Markham they used when they concluded oswald did it,she changed her story so many times she was found to be unreliable in the fact that the lawyer who questioned her joseph ball,even said she was a screwball.this is their STAR witness they used they relied on the most.:lol::lol::lol::D

Last edited:
Use some common sense. If Oswald was set up then he must have given him the gun that was proved to be his, or they stole it. Did they ever find the curtain rods he took to work that day?
How would you react after you just committed the crime of the century? If he didn't then why run? If he was just a patsy, why run?

"he must have given him the gun that was proved to be his"?? what! dont know what you mean

If your talking the Rifle, that was an easy setup..as anyone could have written down Oswald's name on the mail order. But if a person thinks Oswald did it and the Magic Bullet was just overzealous police, then the Magic Bullet bullet comes later. [interestingly I just read something that says Ruby (or someone with his name) once applied to import some weapons from Italy]

If your talking the revolver, that could be a total plant...i.e. gun and bullets planted. (has the revolver been "tied" to Oswald like the rifle?) or could be bullets planted for gun he did own.

Last edited:
Interesting, they described the trees as much more of an obstruction.

thats one of the reasons why it was pretty much impossible for oswald to make the shot because when they simulated the shots for the army intelligence and FBI marksmen,they found the tree was blocking their view for the spot where kennedy was hit at.:lol: so they cut the tree down so they could try to make the shot.:lol::lol::lol::lol: thats really stimulating the exact conditions,:cuckoo:not to mention the fact they also practiced on NON moving targets and they opened the window ALL THE WAY open,not just partially like the photos show.again,great way to stimulate the exact same conditions of oswald.
:cuckoo::cuckoo::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::D

Last edited:

Forum List

Back