Even the good guys in Breaking Bad creep-me-out

ginscpy

Sep 10, 2010
Mostly bald and ugly.

Walt White -who could go to bed with that? (The actor who plays WW is not that bad-looking at all - just a good makeup job) And his sidekick Jesse isn't much better.

And Walts brother-in-law -sheesh!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now we come to the bad guys. This helper to the main drug honcho - name of Mike. Has to be the ugliest human created on Gods green earth.

Enough to give drug dealers a bad name.

Last edited:
Remember the drug courier in Midnight Express - sweating bullets before going through the airport security in Turkey?

Thought he had it made after getting past the first checkpoint -then they nailed his ass just before he got on the plane.............

Last edited:
No more so than Charlie Manson does.

You're not even in my freaking generation - nothing to me................

zero nada zilch

Last edited:
Did you see Midnight Express? - where the guy played by Brad Davis goes into the restroom to calm himself down - before going through the security checkpoint? Heart pounding and sweating bullets.

Law-abiding citizens don't have to do that.

Those nasty Turks..................

Last edited:
Too bad Davis got AIDs (at least that was the official explanation -lots of people think HIV/AIDS is a myth.

Turkish prisons - not a bad idea - keep the bad guys off the streets..........

Did you see Midnight Express? - where the guy played by Brad Davis goes into the restroom to calm himself down - before going through the security checkpoint? Heart pounding and sweating bullets.

Law-abiding citizens don't have to do that.

Those nasty Turks..................

Midnight Express was produced by Armenian billionaire Kirk Kerkorian.
The movie has nothing to do with the book.

Billy Hayes "I did not write the screenplay or direct the film, but I should accept my share of responsibility for the damage it has done,"
'Midnight Express' man returns to Turkey to mend fences - Hrriyet Daily News and Economic Review

Billy Hayes talking about his Turkish friends and how he likes the country. He still speaks Turkish.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pHjLMnGkedU]Midnight Express truth revealed by Alinur Part-1 - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JTRs8e-FRk]Midnight Express truth revealed by alinur. Part 2 - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back