Even the French are Sick to Death of Muslim Beligerance

How dare they abuse Ernie like that...
Muppets get abused all the time.

Ever heard of Goldman Sachs?
No, I stay away from Synagogues...
Well, if Mohamed wont go to the Mountain.....

Believe it or not the bit of inflation we have seen since the start of QE to infinity is YOU and the rest of us paying for the collective bonuses Goldman Sachs paid out to its pirates.
Can't let those poor little rich kids do without a mansion...

Knocked that Muslim shine the heck out, didn't he?
It's what Jesus would do..
It's what He did to Sodom, you betcha.
Jesus wasn't in charge then, he was still stage left.......
Apparently you never heard of the HolyTrinity.
Oh I've heard of it. i just don't believe in it...Christianity is a religion where a son is exulted to a position his Dad held...
Now you're thinking of Mormonism and that's NOT Christian doctrine. Christians believe, and have always believed, that the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit exist eternally from everlasting to everlasting in a unified godhead. That's the doctrine of the Holy Trinity.

It's what Jesus would do..
Oh I've heard of it. i just don't believe in it...Christianity is a religion where a son is exulted to a position his Dad held...
Now you're thinking of Mormonism and that's NOT Christian doctrine. Christians believe, and have always believed, that the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit exist eternally from everlasting to everlasting in a unified godhead. That's the doctrine of the Holy Trinity.
Why didn't God begin with this agenda from the beginning, is it like it just dawned upon him several thousands of years after he found the Jews?

Why didn't God begin with this agenda from the beginning, is it like it just dawned upon him several thousands of years after he found the Jews?
Which agenda are you referring to?

The Trilogy oops, Holy Trinity...

Because almost all of humanity in the beginning was as dense as a granite rock, kinda like you are, and so God had to let us evolve morally over time and then He introduced us to what we could grasp a little at a time, well, the better part of us anyway.

You think that's an agenda? I just told you the Holy Trinity has been in existence from eternity past. That's not an agenda.

See what I mean?

Granite.
Because almost all of humanity in the beginning was as dense as a granite rock, kinda like you are, and so God had to let us evolve morally over time and then He introduced us to what we could grasp a little at a time, well, the better part of us anyway.
There is Father God, but Jesus never said he was his Father in Heaven whom he prayed to....That would be rather, mentally unbalanced...

You think that's an agenda? I just told you the Holy Trinity has been in existence from eternity past. That's not an agenda.
Then why did it take so long to be revealed to humans?

Lol, this guy gets what he had coming to him.

Muslim Disrupts Peaceful Rosary Prayer, Finds Not All Catholics Are Pushovers

As a group of Catholics was peacefully praying in protest of the closure of a local church, a Muslim man walked up and began blaring his music to disrupt the prayer. After one man stood up from praying the rosary, the Muslim thug instantly realized that not all Christians are intimidated by Islamic bullying tactics.

In Sharia countries, religious minorities are denied basic rights and often fear for their lives if they do not adhere to Islamic laws and customs. In the West, the Muslim minority still intimidates and persecutes the benevolent Christian majority that’s fought to protect the laws that offer such tyrannical ideologies tolerance. In the end, the more aggressive Islam overtakes the peace-seeking cultures and spreads its violent, oppressive governance throughout the country until Sharia is finally implemented in full.

Fortunately, there are still a few who are willing to stop at nothing to defend their religious freedoms from those who would outlaw them. Of course, once these peaceful non-Muslims stop allowing their tolerance to be exploited and start fighting back, the hostile Muslim minority doesn’t seem to like it so much.

A group of around 20 French Catholics was quietly praying the rosary in Paris just hours after the funeral of Father Jacques Hamel, the priest who was recently “beheaded” by Muslims in Normandy. The worshipers were peacefully protesting the closing of the Association of Catholic and Apostolic Chapels when suddenly a man, who is reportedlyMuslim, walked up and purposefully attempted to shut down their demonstration.

Blog Catholique reports that the unknown man approached the group and began blasting music to stop the Catholics from completing their prayer. It was then that one of the worshipers rose from his knees and turned to confront the man before delivering a monstrous punch that instantly knocked out the Muslim.

I doubt if the dead priest whose memory they were honoring, or Jesus, would have approved of what happened to the black guy.

Jesus will judge, certainly not you with your ignorant speculation on what your pot smoking South Park plastic dashboard "jesus" would say.

???? So you're tuned in to jesus?

Jesus became incarnate and gave the Holy Spirit. That was God's revelation. And the timing was perfect.

Lol, this guy gets what he had coming to him.

Muslim Disrupts Peaceful Rosary Prayer, Finds Not All Catholics Are Pushovers

As a group of Catholics was peacefully praying in protest of the closure of a local church, a Muslim man walked up and began blaring his music to disrupt the prayer. After one man stood up from praying the rosary, the Muslim thug instantly realized that not all Christians are intimidated by Islamic bullying tactics.

In Sharia countries, religious minorities are denied basic rights and often fear for their lives if they do not adhere to Islamic laws and customs. In the West, the Muslim minority still intimidates and persecutes the benevolent Christian majority that’s fought to protect the laws that offer such tyrannical ideologies tolerance. In the end, the more aggressive Islam overtakes the peace-seeking cultures and spreads its violent, oppressive governance throughout the country until Sharia is finally implemented in full.

Fortunately, there are still a few who are willing to stop at nothing to defend their religious freedoms from those who would outlaw them. Of course, once these peaceful non-Muslims stop allowing their tolerance to be exploited and start fighting back, the hostile Muslim minority doesn’t seem to like it so much.

A group of around 20 French Catholics was quietly praying the rosary in Paris just hours after the funeral of Father Jacques Hamel, the priest who was recently “beheaded” by Muslims in Normandy. The worshipers were peacefully protesting the closing of the Association of Catholic and Apostolic Chapels when suddenly a man, who is reportedlyMuslim, walked up and purposefully attempted to shut down their demonstration.

Blog Catholique reports that the unknown man approached the group and began blasting music to stop the Catholics from completing their prayer. It was then that one of the worshipers rose from his knees and turned to confront the man before delivering a monstrous punch that instantly knocked out the Muslim.

I doubt if the dead priest whose memory they were honoring, or Jesus, would have approved of what happened to the black guy.

Jesus will judge, certainly not you with your ignorant speculation on what your pot smoking South Park plastic dashboard "jesus" would say.

???? So you're tuned in to jesus?

The real Jesus, not the fake South Park Jesus the Left keeps quoting.

Jesus became incarnate and gave the Holy Spirit. That was God's revelation. And the timing was perfect.

And knocking people out for playing music too loud has the approval of jesus you're saying.

And knocking people out for playing music too loud has the approval of jesus you're saying.
I said Jesus will be his judge. Try reading.

Well you believe in that section of the tale if you like, I am already squared away with my God....But please let me know when you get your halo and wings...

Well you believe in that section of the tale if you like, I am already squared away with my God....But please let me know when you get your halo and wings...
At your age, you'll very likely beat me to it, Gramps.

He must have went to a better place to serve jesus. Or maybe that ignore thingy really does work. Oh well, he will be missed.

Forum List

Back