Even the French are Sick to Death of Muslim Beligerance

How this video is recieved is a good lesson at not taking everything presented on the internet at face value. Neither the man with the music nor the man who hit him are honestly or correctly identified by those presenting the video. We should not be susceptible to such blatant lying and propaganda. This incident was apparently nothing similar to what it was portrayed to be.
Oh, did it offend your widdle sensewibilities?

:p
How did you get that from what I said? The OP is saying something occurred which did not occur. Has nothing to do with sensibilities, except that I am sensible enough not to be swayed by propaganda. Seems you are not.

Knocked that Muslim shine the heck out, didn't he?
It's what Jesus would do..
It's what He did to Sodom, you betcha.
Jesus wasn't in charge then, he was still stage left.......
Jesus was/is part of the Trinity, dude, He most certainly was part of that.
You signature is absurd. Under Bill Clinton's presidency our country was very prosperous. Seems in every respect, you don't care about reality.

"blasting music"?
I couldn't hear anything.

What's wrong with asking him to turn it down before smacking him?
Did you read the fucking article, dud?

He was asked to turn down the music, then not only refused, he moved in closer.

The mike was not in close enough to hear the cacophony over it, but the French police refusing to arrest the man should tell you something.
I did read the article dud.

"blasting music"?
I couldn't hear anything.

What's wrong with asking him to turn it down before smacking him?
Did you read the fucking article, dud?

He was asked to turn down the music, then not only refused, he moved in closer.

The mike was not in close enough to hear the cacophony over it, but the French police refusing to arrest the man should tell you something.
Hey dud...where in the fucking article did it say that he was asked to turn down the music?

Hey dud...where in the fucking article did it say that he was asked to turn down the music?
The article says one of the worshipers "turned to confront the man".

When the worshiper confronted the man, what do you think the worshiper told him? That he needs to trim his beard?

Why is it that when someone attacks a Christian you libtards are quick to explain it away, find some reason for it from history, you know, had we not butchered 20 muslims in Nice that kind of horse shit, but when it is the other way around, and Christians defend themselves you lose your ability to think for yourself and read between the lines?

How did you get that from what I said? The OP is saying something occurred which did not occur.

It did occur and was even videoed.

You libtards are just in total denial of Reality.

The ironic thing is that you are enabling a group that despises everything you morons believe, lol.

The problem with the video is we can't hear or see everything that's going on but if the guy was a Moslem (yes that's important) and was asked to turn down the music and not only refused but moved in closer, then you could say he got what he deserved. I did notice people looking to where the black guy entered the scene.

Mother Theresa answering a question from Hillary Clinton about 20 years ago:
“Why do you think we haven’t had a woman as president yet?”
Mother Teresa, not missing a beat, looked at her and said, “Because she has probably been aborted.“

The article says one of the worshipers "turned to confront the man".

When the worshiper confronted the man, what do you think the worshiper told him? That he needs to trim his beard?

Why is it that when someone attacks a Christian you libtards are quick to explain it away, find some reason for it from history, you know, had we not butchered 20 muslims in Nice that kind of horse shit, but when it is the other way around, and Christians defend themselves you lose your ability to think for yourself and read between the lines?
You're confusing me with someone else.
If you want to pick a shining example of a Christian defending themselves then you might want to find a better article than this one which actually states that the man isn't even confirmed as a Christian or a churchgoer...and a linked article says that the other man might not even be a Muslim.

I can hear the praying better than the 'loud music'.

If you want to pick a shining example of a Christian defending themselves then you might want to find a better article than this one which actually states that the man isn't even confirmed as a Christian or a churchgoer...and a linked article says that the other man might not even be a Muslim.
No, this one is quite fine.

Thank you.

Now piss off.

Thank you.

Now piss off.
An anonymous man king hits another anonymous man for reasons unknown.
I suppose you can put any narrative on it you want.

It looks to me like the short man suddenly realised that prayer was never going to cure his shortness and expressed his disappointment in God by attacking the tallest person within range.

The problem with the video is we can't hear or see everything that's going on but if the guy was a Moslem (yes that's important) and was asked to turn down the music and not only refused but moved in closer, then you could say he got what he deserved. I did notice people looking to where the black guy entered the scene.
Many turned to look where the loud music was coming from.
Hopefully this scene will begin happening in the US.

Thank you.

Now piss off.
An anonymous man king hits another anonymous man for reasons unknown.
I suppose you can put any narrative on it you want.

It looks to me like the short man suddenly realised that prayer was never going to cure his shortness and expressed his disappointment in God by attacking the tallest person within range.
Oh shut up already.

Thank you.

Now piss off.
I love how he snatched dude up after he knocked him out. Hopefully they drove him to a boat and sent him back to where he came from.

Thank you.

Now piss off.
I love how he snatched dude up after he knocked him out. Hopefully they drove him to a boat and sent him back to where he came from.
Apparently he was born in Paris, from Parisian born parents.

Forum List

Back