Even prominent democrats are saying Trump should not have been indicted..

Biden has maintained a strict hands off. He's not scummy.
Interesting piece here on GQP Senators not playing the same sycophantic game as GQP Representatives. They realize the gravity and validity of the charges:

This is no prediction, but I'd guess that this only gets worse if he's facing another three or four big indictments: The Georgia election interference phone calls, the NY insurance/tax property valuation scam, and there are still two grand juries working on the Insurrection and maybe one on his "contribute to this charity that doesn't exist" grift.

So we may not even be half way into this. How much can the party keep taking? I'd bet many of the quieter Republicans are looking for an excuse to say something.

Interesting piece here on GQP Senators not playing the same sycophantic game as GQP Representatives. They realize the gravity and validity of the charges:

This is no prediction, but I'd guess that this only gets worse if he's facing another three or four big indictments: The Georgia election interference phone calls, the NY insurance/tax property valuation scam, and there are still two grand juries working on the Insurrection and maybe one on his "contribute to this charity that doesn't exist" grift.

So we may not even be half way into this. How much can the party keep taking? I'd bet many of the quieter Republicans are looking for an excuse to say something.

I don't know.

Fox is claiming that they are setting Trump up for assassination.

Forum List

Back