"the impeachment procedures themselves must be impeachable" (Paxton impeachment is "political")

Impeachment proceedings are about people in government, or courts, who break the law.

Why should government people, from any side, get away with breaking the law.

Impeachment is an indictment. Then they go to trial.

Impeachment proceedings are about people in government, or courts, who break the law.

It used to be until the Democrats corrupted the impeachment process to smear President Trump.

as per usual, lib doesn't get it

:bigbed:

It used to be until the Democrats corrupted the impeachment process to smear President Trump.
exactly.

But don't expect dimrats to understand things like: what applies to one party applies to the other..

They pretend to not get it. Really, what is is they like corruption.. .when it works for THEIR side..

:rolleyes:

The 121-23 vote GOP-controlled Texas House impeaches Republican Attorney General Ken Paxton, triggering suspension

So let's see if I get this right. 60 of 85 Republicans voted to impeach Paxton but doing so is an abuse?... This in Texas?

Nonsense.
Trump committed crimes against the country. Broke its laws and was impeached for it.

The Rule of Law won.
LIE

and as per usual, no info to back up the dumbass claim made

typical lib

LIE

and as per usual, no info to back up the dumbass claim made

typical lib
Were you traveling? Without wifi, or cellphone, laptop, computer, newspapers, etc?

Ah, that is why you missed all of the evidence in all of those cases, all of those years.

You are online now. The evidence can be found online.

I will leave you to it.

Were you traveling? Without wifi, or cellphone, laptop, computer, newspapers, etc?

Ah, that is why you missed all of the evidence in all of those cases, all of those years.

You are online now. The evidence can be found online.

I will leave you to it.
what does any of that have to do with libs like you lying all the time?

I don't recall Paxton being convicted yet...

tiny detail there

what does any of that have to do with libs like you lying all the time?

I don't recall Paxton being convicted yet...

tiny detail there
There is no lie of mine for you to prove because I have told none. You just do not like the Republicans being the liars and all, from all Parties, calling them on the lies they tell.

Paxton has been indicted by the Republicans. Let the trial begin, see what happens with the Senate.

gee, I wonder why we Rs don't automatically believe impeachments?

hmmmm...

go figure

Forum List

Back