Even Joe Scarborough Stunned By Romney's Ability To Lie So Openly

Joe Scarborough has explained that he was "stunned" by the ads' demonstrable falseness -- the Romney camp has forfeited any hope of pivoting to the "high road" in response to future Obama attacks.

“I’ve been looking for a week-and-a-half to try to figure out the basis of this welfare reform ad, I’ve scoured the Wall Street Journal editorial pages, I’ve scoured.... the ad’s completely false. It’s just completely false. And I’m pretty stunned.”

At Least One Media Figure Is Calling Out Romney For His Welfare Lies: Joe Scarborough | The New Republic

The real strategy behind Romney's (lying) welfare ads - CBS News

"Even?"

Pfft.

joe is totally in the bag for romney and he's got a huge mancrush on paul ryan. he tries making every possible excuse for these guys.

so i see your "even" and raise you one... :eusa_hand:

Joe Scarborough has explained that he was "stunned" by the ads' demonstrable falseness -- the Romney camp has forfeited any hope of pivoting to the "high road" in response to future Obama attacks.

“I’ve been looking for a week-and-a-half to try to figure out the basis of this welfare reform ad, I’ve scoured the Wall Street Journal editorial pages, I’ve scoured.... the ad’s completely false. It’s just completely false. And I’m pretty stunned.”

At Least One Media Figure Is Calling Out Romney For His Welfare Lies: Joe Scarborough | The New Republic

"Even?"

Pfft.

joe is totally in the bag for romney and he's got a huge mancrush on paul ryan. he tries making every possible excuse for these guys.

Nonsense.

Scarborough is entirely about himself and he has a long history of pandering to libs (largely because his audience necessarily includes so many of them). If he didn't carve out waffling "moderate" positions, they would avoid him like the plague.

Neocons do not need facts.

They just make it up as they go along.

You mean like the Democrats did with there Romney killed my wife ad? How is life in that glass house?

A Super PAC made that ad. Romney and his Super PAC friends lied and distorted everything about every GOP primary candidate. Now it's Obama's turn. :rofl:

gawd, most Republicans and conservatives hated Romney a few weeks ago.

:
:laugh2:

Swallowing principles, pride, ego, man, oh, man....Romney has made bitches out of the whole gaggle here
Putting aside the disjointed nature of your post it seems lies are not what you have a problem with just Republican lies Democrat lies your fine with which makes your view of Romney or Republicans in general worthless.

"Even?"

Pfft.

Nonsense.

Scarborough is entirely about himself and he has a long history of pandering to libs (largely because his audience necessarily includes so many of them). If he didn't carve out waffling "moderate" positions, they would avoid him like the plague.
He earns his bread and butter at MSNBC, he has a lotta ass kissing to do every day and like a good little boy he does it.

Nonsense.

He earns his bread and butter at MSNBC, he has a lotta ass kissing to do every day and like a good little boy he does it.

He sucks up to the lib "man."

And his "positions" tend to be in accord. Mealy mouth moderate horse hockey.

I wonder what his father would say.

Who? Frank Mashall Davis?

We are pretty much screwed as a nation.

People have barely noticed that Obama has just assumed himself to be Imperial and routinely overturns laws passed by our Congress with an edict.

I don't think this genie goes back in the bottle.

Good, glad to hear you think that.

Now move out of the US of A, don't worry we will be fine without you.

"Even?"

Pfft.

Nonsense.

moderate isn't a dirty word. that said, joe isn't a moderate. he's a real conservative. he's just not an insane wingnut. and, if you want to engage in a dialogue where people actually solve problems, you need to actually talk to the people with whom you disagree.

and i miss having a republican party that knew how to do that. that party actually had something to say. this one is a bunch of self-motivated crazies who are so beholden to its fringe that they'd rather watch the country fall to ruin than cut a deal that benefits everyone.

so they say absurd things that have the barest connection with reality.

Nonsense.

moderate isn't a dirty word. that said, joe isn't a moderate. he's a real conservative. he's just not an insane wingnut. and, if you want to engage in a dialogue where people actually solve problems, you need to actually talk to the people with whom you disagree.

and i miss having a republican party that knew how to do that. that party actually had something to say. this one is a bunch of self-motivated crazies who are so beholden to its fringe that they'd rather watch the country fall to ruin than cut a deal that benefits everyone.

Moderate is kind of a dirty word, in fact.

And Joe is not a conservative.

He is about a half a lib.

SHOCKING!!!!

Why it is NEARLY as bad as convincing millions of people and Congress there are 50 million uninsured!
When in reality they LIED through their teeth as :
10 million called "uninsured" ARE NOT AMERICANS!
14 million Americans counted as UNINSURED are Covered by Medicaid! shocking!
18 million Americans under age 34, that spend out of their own pocket about $1,000 a year for MEDICAL services while making over $50,000 and don't NEED health insurance.
SHOCK that total of 42 million people not Americans, already covered and those that pay their OWN way are counted as Uninsured! Isn't a bigger bald face lie then there are
50 million after subtracting 42 million... TRUTH is less then 8 million uninsured that want and NEED insurance!

But this LIE was used to PASS by ONLY 6 votes Obamacare!
Which will NOW bring on all of us Over $250 billion in new taxes.
Obamacare will cost me personally $2,000 more per year!

Shocking .. ALL promoted and passed on under the LIE 50 million UNINSURED!

Nonsense.

let's see...

in the bag for romney
man crush on paul ryan
counts down the days since a "democratic budget"
anti-choice
anti-regulation

i could go on, but he's very conservative.

what he isn't... is a nutcase.

let's see...

in the bag for romney
man crush on paul ryan
counts down the days since a "democratic budget"
anti-choice
anti-regulation

i could go on, but he's very conservative.

what he isn't... is a nutcase.

The CLAIM that he is in the bag for Romney is silly.

The CLAIM of a man crush on Ryan is silly.

Counting down the days since the last Democrat budget is an admirable display of some integrity since those hacks don't PASS budgets anymore. The SHOULD get called on that lack of fidelity to principle.

Anti-choice is a fucking MEANINGLESS term.

And nobody is really anti-regulation. Dyed in the wool conservatives still acknowledge appropriate purposes for "regulation." What we oppose is regulation to the point where doing paperwork and trying to comply makes doing BUSINESS itself all but impossible We SERIOUSLY object to governance by regulators.

He is NOT all that conservative.

Replies from the right wing...empty shit from the right. Joe Scarborough questions Mitt's bullshit and he gets ignored or dismissed. Wingnuts throw yet another conservative under the proverbial bus..

Romney lied about all the GOP candidates in the GOP primaries.

GOP Texas Governor Rick Perry called Romney the wrong kind of capitalist. Perry called Romney a Vulture Capitalist

Perry was a loser, but he was a true conservative. Romney beat ALL the conservatives for the GOP nomination. He did it by lying and distorting everything and everyone.

Neocons do not need facts.

They just make it up as they go along.

You mean like the Democrats did with there Romney killed my wife ad? How is life in that glass house?

Yes, exactly. I am glad you agree that facts are often not needed (specifically for the Neocons).

That add is one of many reason why I hate privately funded elections. PACs can do whatever they want.. Remove campaign contributions and make elections publicly funded and you create a vacuum where corporate powered PACs cease to exist.

You know, like the way the CU eats members of the Rethuglican party when they are not radical enough?

PACs are menacing on either side.

empty shit from the right? Joe Scarborough questions Mitt's bullshit and he gets ignored.

GOP Texas Governor Rick Perry called Romney the wrong kind of capitalist. Perry called Romney a Vulture Capitalist

Should we be shocked, you quoted an Arlen Spectre wannabe..........

Fact check and Politifact both call Romney's allegations lies as well.

Technically the work requirement has not been abolished. It's been redefined to eliminate real work.

What now qualifies as work:

Bed rest, personal care, massage, exercise, journaling, motivational reading, smoking cessation, weight loss promotion, participating in parent teacher meetings, and helping a friend or relative with household tasks and errands. In 2006, the TANF program was altered to prevent States from counting these activities as work.

The work requirement is still there, but taking a nap now qualifies as work.

http://waysandmeans.house.gov/uploa...o_eliminate_work_requirements_august_2012.pdf

empty shit from the right? Joe Scarborough questions Mitt's bullshit and he gets ignored.

What? Suddenly Perry is not an idiot or a liar?.....:eusa_whistle:

Perry was a loser, but he was a true conservative. Romney beat ALL the conservatives for the GOP nomination. He did it by lying and distorting everything and everyone.

:lol:

i love the double standard, anything else Perry would say, (keep in mind hes religious) and Perry is wrong, Perry has an (a word libs hate) opinion and all of a sudden hes quotable.

Love the standards of the left.

Should we be shocked, you quoted an Arlen Spectre wannabe..........

Romney is a capitalist wanting to be come a capitolist.

Joe Scarborough is on MSNBC. Other than their 25 loyal viewers, Joe IS ignored.

Forum List

Back