Even Joe Scarborough Stunned By Romney's Ability To Lie So Openly

Procrustes Stretched

And you say, "Oh my God, am I here all alone?"
Dec 1, 2008
Positively 4th Street

Joe Scarborough has explained that he was "stunned" by the ads' demonstrable falseness -- the Romney camp has forfeited any hope of pivoting to the "high road" in response to future Obama attacks.

“I’ve been looking for a week-and-a-half to try to figure out the basis of this welfare reform ad, I’ve scoured the Wall Street Journal editorial pages, I’ve scoured.... the ad’s completely false. It’s just completely false. And I’m pretty stunned.”

At Least One Media Figure Is Calling Out Romney For His Welfare Lies: Joe Scarborough | The New Republic

The real strategy behind Romney's (lying) welfare ads - CBS News

Obama ended the work requirement

When you switch on the Obama context filter you get a whole different meaning

Joe Scarborough has explained that he was "stunned" by the ads' demonstrable falseness -- the Romney camp has forfeited any hope of pivoting to the "high road" in response to future Obama attacks.

“I’ve been looking for a week-and-a-half to try to figure out the basis of this welfare reform ad, I’ve scoured the Wall Street Journal editorial pages, I’ve scoured.... the ad’s completely false. It’s just completely false. And I’m pretty stunned.”

At Least One Media Figure Is Calling Out Romney For His Welfare Lies: Joe Scarborough | The New Republic

I wonder what his father would say.

Who?

:lol::lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KiIP_KDQmXs]Clinton, "I did not have sexual relations with that woman... - YouTube[/ame]

cry us a fucking river whydonchya?

I wonder what his father would say.

His grandfather would say he needs more wives.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_S5cXbXe-4]The OMG Cat - YouTube[/ame]

:laugh2:

empty shit from the right? Joe Scarborough questions Mitt's bullshit and he gets ignored.

Romney lied about all the GOP candidates in the GOP primaries.

GOP Texas Governor Rick Perry called Romney the wrong kind of capitalist. Perry called Romney a Vulture Capitalist

Neocons do not need facts.

They just make it up as they go along.

You mean like the Democrats did with there Romney killed my wife ad? How is life in that glass house?

A Super PAC made that ad. Romney and his Super PAC friends lied and distorted everything about every GOP primary candidate. Now it's Obama's turn. :rofl:

gawd, most Republicans and conservatives hated Romney a few weeks ago.

:

Swallowing principles, pride, ego, man, oh, man....Romney has made bitches out of the whole gaggle here

empty shit from the right? Joe Scarborough questions Mitt's bullshit and he gets ignored.

GOP Texas Governor Rick Perry called Romney the wrong kind of capitalist. Perry called Romney a Vulture Capitalist

What? Suddenly Perry is not an idiot or a liar?.....:eusa_whistle:

Perry was a loser, but he was a true conservative. Romney beat ALL the conservatives for the GOP nomination. He did it by lying and distorting everything and everyone.

:lol:

Perry was a loser, but he was a true conservative. Romney beat ALL the conservatives for the GOP nomination. He did it by lying and distorting everything and everyone.

:lol:

It was him saying ya'll that did it.

Obama ended the work requirement

When you switch on the Obama context filter you get a whole different meaning

the claim is nuts... like you.

the Obama campaign calls Romney's ad "nuts."
CNN's Fact-check agrees.
Clinton calls out 'disappointing' Romney ad
"Every single person here who's looked at it says it's patently false," Obama said a news conference on Monday.
So where did the notion of a major welfare reform overhaul come from?
Where it didn't come from is Washington but rather from Utah, Nevada, California, Connecticut and Minnesota.
These states, some with Republican governors, asked the federal government for more flexibility in how they hand out welfare dollars. Their purpose was to spend less time on federal paperwork and more time experimenting with ways to connect welfare recipients with jobs.
The Obama administration cooperated, granting waivers to some states from some of the existing rules
The waivers gave "those states some flexibility in how they manage their welfare rolls as long as it produced 20% increases in the number of people getting work."

Fact check: Romney's welfare claims wrong - CNN.com

you don't even have a passing relationship with the truth.

"Even?"

Pfft.

We are pretty much screwed as a nation.

People have barely noticed that Obama has just assumed himself to be Imperial and routinely overturns laws passed by our Congress with an edict.

I don't think this genie goes back in the bottle.

Forum List

Back