Even Jesus Is A Zionist

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Community Free Clinic for the Cure of Hyper-Reliance Upon Literalism and the Enabling of an Ability to Deal in Metaphor is right down the hall, second door on the left. They take walk-ins - even devastating advanced cases, such as yours. Be sure to bring your Medicaid card.
You're a fucking troll. Zionist is a real ideology with real ideas. Next you'll tell us that one can be a "metaphorical" Libertarian and only be "metaphorically" Pro-Choice. Go back to kindergarten cause you failed miserably.
Thank you for your feedback.

I have served-up my rationale for taking the challenge of the OP either Literally or Metaphorically, at least twice on this thread, within the past several days, and have received positive feedback on that, on both occasions.

Your juvenile insistence that there is no place for metaphorical discussion in this context not only showcases your startling and child-like inability to move beyond the Literal but also serves to illustrate the errors and drudgery to which petulance and intransigence can lead in very rapid order, as may be seen in your own case.

Again... the clinic is right down the hall... you still may be save-able... freed from a life of leaning so hard upon the Literal... with some luck, and a little hard work on your part.

Conceding here and now that various posters have been addressing the Jesus-Zionism issue in this thread on both a Literal AND a Metaphorical level would be a good place to start.

Not that any of us think you have that sort of maturity at your command, but one never knows, and you might end-up surprising and delighting us after all.

How many times do you have to be told, Defeat67? Zionism is based in the ancient story of exodus. The Old Testament is a Zionist book, God is a Zionist in both the Old and New Testaments, and Jesus as a practicing devout Jew was also a ZIONIST.

Hard to accept? Who give a fuck!

God, you're so fucking stupid. How did you graduate the 2nd grade with such ignorance?

Zionism is a modern political theory. Deal with it and go play in the sandbox with the other toddlers.

Yada yada yada. There are hundreds of verses in the Bible showing a Jesus' love for Zion.

Shove it.

Even the anti-Zionist Orthodox Jews love the land of Israel.

That doesn't make them Zionist, you ignorant you halfwit.
There is no such thing as anti Zionist Orthodox Jews. There is ONE, I repeat ONE cult of about 50 to a 100 Orthodox Jews that are laughed at by about 16 million Jews worldwide.

How many times do you have to be told, Defeat67? Zionism is based in the ancient story of exodus. The Old Testament is a Zionist book, God is a Zionist in both the Old and New Testaments, and Jesus as a practicing devout Jew was also a ZIONIST.

God, you're so fucking stupid. How did you graduate the 2nd grade with such ignorance?

Zionism is a modern political theory. Deal with it and go play in the sandbox with the other toddlers.
You don't have to tell me what Zionism is and isn't. Zionism's roots are based on the Story of Exodus and the land of Zion aka Israel aka Jerusalem. Period end of story.

There is no such thing as anti Zionist Orthodox Jews. There is ONE, I repeat ONE cult of about 50 to a 100 Orthodox Jews that are laughed at by about 16 million Jews worldwide.

LOL!!!!!! You're soo fucking stupid.

Haredim and Zionism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Groups which do not recognise Israel[edit]

There are a number Haredi groups which not only oppose Zionism, but also do not recognise the State of Israel. Among them are the Hasidic sects of Shomer Emunim (and its offshoots, Toldos Aharon and Toldos Avrohom Yitzchok), Mishkenos HoRoim and Dushinsky. In July 1947, Rabbi Joseph Zvi Dushinsky, Chief Rabbi of the Jerusalem based Edah HaChareidis, declared to the United Nations his "definite opposition to a Jewish state in any part of Palestine." The largest anti-Zionist sect is Satmar which has around 130,000 adherents worldwide. The group’s position was crystallised by their charismatic leader, Rabbi Joel Teitelbaum who authored comprehensive and polemic tracts detailing his opposition to Zionism. He encouraged his followers who lived in the "Holy Land" to form self-sufficient communities, rejecting social state benefits and not to vote in general elections. Anxious not to be viewed as supportive of the actions of the secular Israeli government, which he viewed as an abomination, he instructed people not to visit the Western Wall and other holy sites which had been captured by Israel in the 1967 war. One of the most extreme sects is the Neturei Karta. Formed in 1938 as a breakaway from Agudath Israel, its 5,000 members are based mainly in Jerusalem and Beit Shemesh. A faction within the group openly supports the PLO and Hamas and calls for the "peaceful dismantling of the Zionist entity."

Anti-Zionism does not translate to personal antagonism, and Rabbi Chaim Shmuelevitz, the Mirrer rosh yeshiva, openly displayed thanks to soldiers of the Israeli army.[citation needed]

The Soloveitchik dynasty of Lithuanian Haredi Judaism is known as one of the most elite scholastic dynasties in all of Orthodox Judaism. The dynasty split into two groups in the 20th century, as parts of the Soloveitchik Rabbinical family veered away from their anti-Zionist tradition set by Rabbi Chaim Soloveitchik of Brisk, and adopted views aligned with Modern Orthodox Judaism and Religious Zionism. Ironically, the Zionist faction of the Brisker dynasty was centered in the United States, and the anti-Zionist faction was and continues to be centered in Israel. Rabbi Avraham Yehoshua Soloveitchik and Rabbi Dovid Soloveitchik, who lead two of the Brisker yeshivos in Jerusalem, continue to be outspoken opponents of Zionism.

According to the Jewish Virtual Library, Zionism is a modern philosophy caused by anti-Semitism in the late 1800s and early 1900s, you stupid idiot.
The Community Free Clinic for the Cure of Hyper-Reliance Upon Literalism and the Enabling of an Ability to Deal in Metaphor is right down the hall, second door on the left.

They take walk-ins - even devastating advanced cases, such as yours.

Be sure to bring your Medicaid card.

:lmao:
It was an easy take-down...

Timely, context-sensitive, relevant, passive, and dead-on- target...

I got lucky with that one... thanks!
tongue_smile.gif

The Community Free Clinic for the Cure of Hyper-Reliance Upon Literalism and the Enabling of an Ability to Deal in Metaphor is right down the hall, second door on the left. They take walk-ins - even devastating advanced cases, such as yours. Be sure to bring your Medicaid card.
You're a fucking troll. Zionist is a real ideology with real ideas. Next you'll tell us that one can be a "metaphorical" Libertarian and only be "metaphorically" Pro-Choice. Go back to kindergarten cause you failed miserably.
Thank you for your feedback.

I have served-up my rationale for taking the challenge of the OP either Literally or Metaphorically, at least twice on this thread, within the past several days, and have received positive feedback on that, on both occasions.

Your juvenile insistence that there is no place for metaphorical discussion in this context not only showcases your startling and child-like inability to move beyond the Literal but also serves to illustrate the errors and drudgery to which petulance and intransigence can lead in very rapid order, as may be seen in your own case.

Again... the clinic is right down the hall... you still may be save-able... freed from a life of leaning so hard upon the Literal... with some luck, and a little hard work on your part.

Conceding here and now that various posters have been addressing the Jesus-Zionism issue in this thread on both a Literal AND a Metaphorical level would be a good place to start.

Not that any of us think you have that sort of maturity at your command, but one never knows, and you might end-up surprising and delighting us after all.
Let's us again step back and realize we are dealing with a moron who believes that Arabs actually win in 1967. Ha ha ha.

And even though I have asked him to explain his member name many times, he is too much of a coward to do that. Cowardice, another common trait for anti Semites.

Let's us again step back and realize we are dealing with a moron who believes that Arabs actually win in 1967. Ha ha ha.

And even though I have asked him to explain his member name many times, he is too much of a coward to do that. Cowardice, another common trait for anti Semites.

Hey dumbass, tell us again how there are no Orthodox Jews who are anti-Zionist.

Your idiocy is beyond comprehension. They had to expand the Autism Spectrum when you were born huh?

This is so funny. Has everyone noticed how when all that is left for one debator is to call his opposition idiots, he long lost the debate? Heh Heh!

QUOTE=Roudy;8634206]
The Community Free Clinic for the Cure of Hyper-Reliance Upon Literalism and the Enabling of an Ability to Deal in Metaphor is right down the hall, second door on the left.

You're a fucking troll.

Zionist is a real ideology with real ideas.

Next you'll tell us that one can be a "metaphorical" Libertarian and only be "metaphorically" Pro-Choice.

Go back to kindergarten cause you failed miserably.

Hard to accept? Who give a fuck![/QUOTE]

LOL!!!!!! You're soo fucking stupid.

Haredim and Zionism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Groups which do not recognise Israel[edit]

There are a number Haredi groups which not only oppose Zionism, but also do not recognise the State of Israel. Among them are the Hasidic sects of Shomer Emunim (and its offshoots, Toldos Aharon and Toldos Avrohom Yitzchok), Mishkenos HoRoim and Dushinsky. In July 1947, Rabbi Joseph Zvi Dushinsky, Chief Rabbi of the Jerusalem based Edah HaChareidis, declared to the United Nations his "definite opposition to a Jewish state in any part of Palestine." The largest anti-Zionist sect is Satmar which has around 130,000 adherents worldwide. The group’s position was crystallised by their charismatic leader, Rabbi Joel Teitelbaum who authored comprehensive and polemic tracts detailing his opposition to Zionism. He encouraged his followers who lived in the "Holy Land" to form self-sufficient communities, rejecting social state benefits and not to vote in general elections. Anxious not to be viewed as supportive of the actions of the secular Israeli government, which he viewed as an abomination, he instructed people not to visit the Western Wall and other holy sites which had been captured by Israel in the 1967 war. One of the most extreme sects is the Neturei Karta. Formed in 1938 as a breakaway from Agudath Israel, its 5,000 members are based mainly in Jerusalem and Beit Shemesh. A faction within the group openly supports the PLO and Hamas and calls for the "peaceful dismantling of the Zionist entity."

Anti-Zionism does not translate to personal antagonism, and Rabbi Chaim Shmuelevitz, the Mirrer rosh yeshiva, openly displayed thanks to soldiers of the Israeli army.[citation needed]

The Soloveitchik dynasty of Lithuanian Haredi Judaism is known as one of the most elite scholastic dynasties in all of Orthodox Judaism. The dynasty split into two groups in the 20th century, as parts of the Soloveitchik Rabbinical family veered away from their anti-Zionist tradition set by Rabbi Chaim Soloveitchik of Brisk, and adopted views aligned with Modern Orthodox Judaism and Religious Zionism. Ironically, the Zionist faction of the Brisker dynasty was centered in the United States, and the anti-Zionist faction was and continues to be centered in Israel. Rabbi Avraham Yehoshua Soloveitchik and Rabbi Dovid Soloveitchik, who lead two of the Brisker yeshivos in Jerusalem, continue to be outspoken opponents of Zionism.
Do you have reading comprehension problems? Read your your own link, moron. Here are the "Orthodox Jews" that are paraded by IslamioNazis and Israel's enemies. They in no way shape or form represent the deep rooted Zionism that exists among 99.999% of Jews across the world and from all walks of life.

Neturei Karta. Formed in 1938 as a breakaway from Agudath Israel, its 5,000 members are based mainly in Jerusalem and Beit Shemesh. A faction within the group openly supports the PLO and Hamas and calls for the "peaceful dismantling of the Zionist entity."

Last edited:
Here Victory. I'll give you another chance to dispaly your wisdom for us. What about this?

Consider the fact that Christians believe Jesus lives & will return to his promised land in Zion to rule mankind as stated in the Bible in both Old & New Testament scripture. Which of course was written in the "in the late 1800's & 1900's" according to your logic. Heh Heh!

Articles - Prophecy - Second Coming - The Biblical Evidence that Jesus is Returning to Reign

This is so funny. Has everyone noticed how when all that is left for one debator is to call his opposition idiots, he long lost the debate? Heh Heh!

QUOTE=Roudy;8634206]

You're a fucking troll.

Zionist is a real ideology with real ideas.

Next you'll tell us that one can be a "metaphorical" Libertarian and only be "metaphorically" Pro-Choice.

Go back to kindergarten cause you failed miserably.

[/QUOTE]

Your idiocy is beyond comprehension. They had to expand the Autism Spectrum when you were born huh?
Like I said they are a cult. We have cults here in the US as well, like David Koresh.

Is David Koresh representative of 250 million American Christians?

As a non Jew you'd better shut your filthy trap about what Jews believe or don't believe in, when it comes to Israel. In my entire life I have yet to come across ANY Jew who is "anti Zionist". LOL

Last edited:
Do you have reading comprehension problems? Miss in your own link, moron. Here are the "Orthodox Jews" that are paraded by IslamioNazis and Israel's enemies. They in no way shape or form represent the deep rooted Zionism that exists among 99.999% of Jews across the world and from all walks of life.

Neturei Karta. Formed in 1938 as a breakaway from Agudath Israel, its 5,000 members are based mainly in Jerusalem and Beit Shemesh. A faction within the group openly supports the PLO and Hamas and calls for the "peaceful dismantling of the Zionist entity."

There are more than 120,000 anti-Zionist Satmar Chassidim around the world.

Idiot you realize how stupid you sound? There is a huge population of Orthodox Jews in Israel and they are among the most radical members of the Knesset and comprise of most of the "settler population"! REMOVE YOUR HEAD FRIM URANUS! Ha ha ha

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_Israel

As of 2009, 8% of Israeli Jews defined themselves as Haredim; an additional 12% as "religious"; 13% as "religious-traditionalists" ; 25% as "non-religious-traditionalists" (not strictly adhering to Jewish law or halakha); and 42% as "secular" (Hebrew: חִלּוֹנִי, Hiloni).[6] As of 1999, 65% of Israeli Jews believe in God, and 85% participate in a Passover seder.

The spectrum covered by "Orthodox" in the diaspora exists in Israel, again with some important variations. The Orthodox spectrum in Israel includes a far greater percentage of the Jewish population than in the diaspora, though how much greater is hotly debated. Various ways of measuring this percentage, each with its pros and cons, include the proportion of religiously observant Knesset members (about 25 out of 120), the proportion of Jewish children enrolled in religious schools, and statistical studies on "identity".
What would be called "Orthodox" in the diaspora includes what is commonly called dati ("religious") or haredi ("ultra-Orthodox") in Israel. The former term includes what is called Religious Zionism or the "National Religious" community (and also Modern Orthodox in US terms), as well as what has become known over the past decade or so as Hardal (haredi-leumi, i.e. "ultra-Orthodox nationalist"), which combines a largely haredi lifestyle with a nationalist (i.e. pro-Zionist) ideology.

Haredi Jews
Haredi applies to a populace that can be roughly divided into three separate groups along both ethnic and ideological lines: "Lithuanian" (i.e. non-hasidic) haredim of Ashkenazic (i.e. "Germanic" - European) origin; (2) Hasidic haredim of Ashkenazic (mostly of Eastern European) origin; and (3) Sephardic (including mizrahi) haredim. The third group has the largest political representation in Israel's parliament (the Knesset), and has been the most politically active since the early 1990s, represented by the Shas party.

Last edited:
Idiot you realize how stupid you sound? There is a huge population of Orthodox Jews in Israel and they are among the most radical members of the Knesset and comprise of most of the "settler population"! REMOVE YOUR HEAD FRIM URANUS! Ha ha ha

As of 2009, 8% of Israeli Jews defined themselves as Haredim; an additional 12% as "religious"; 13% as "religious-traditionalists" ; 25% as "non-religious-traditionalists" (not strictly adhering to Jewish law or halakha); and 42% as "secular" (Hebrew: חִלּוֹנִי, Hiloni).[6] As of 1999, 65% of Israeli Jews believe in God, and 85% participate in a Passover seder.

Go tell the 120,000 Satmar Chassidim that there is not one single anti-Zionist Orthodox Jew on Earth.

You're dumber than wood.

Like I said they are a cult. We have cults here in the US as well, like David Koresh.

As a non Jew you'd better shut your filthy trap about what Jews believe or don't believe in, when it comes to Israel. In my entire life I have yet to come across ANY Jew who is "anti Zionist". LOL

Satmar Chassids are a cult? That's a pretty anti-Semitic thing for you to say.

There are more than 120,000 of them and they are anti-Zionist. Your idiocy is now proven.

As for me "shutting my trap", are you threatening me little girl?

Do you have reading comprehension problems? Miss in your own link, moron. Here are the "Orthodox Jews" that are paraded by IslamioNazis and Israel's enemies. They in no way shape or form represent the deep rooted Zionism that exists among 99.999% of Jews across the world and from all walks of life.

There are more than 120,000 anti-Zionist Satmar Chassidim around the world.
Greatly exaggerated numbers. But that aside you realize what the conflict that these conflicts have is they believe the messiah must come first and then Israel is to be established. Whereas the OT says no such thing. So they are ZIONIST as well, the only difference is they are disputing the TIMELINE.

But at least they aren't going around blowing everybody up like your Arab Muslim brethren. :clap:

Satmar Chassids are a cult? That's a pretty anti-Semitic thing for you to say.

There are more than 120,000 of them and they are anti-Zionist. Your idiocy is now proven.

As for me "shutting my trap", are you threatening me little girl?

Isn't it strange that those Jews who don't believe that Israel should be a state until the Messiah comes have no problem in living in Israel themselves. As for threatening someone, little boy, aren't you the one always threatening what is going to happen to the jews?

Greatly exaggerated numbers. But that aside you realize what the conflict that these conflicts have is they believe the messiah must come first and then Israel is to be established. Whereas the OT says no such thing. So they are ZIONIST as well, the only difference is they are disputing the TIMELINE.

But at least they aren't going around blowing everybody up like your Arab Muslim brethren. :clap:

Greatly exaggerated numbers?

You sound like a damn Holocaust denier.

Call these people "Zionist" and they will spit in your face.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back