Even $5 Million Couldn’t Get Justin Bieber To Perform At The RNC

Another stupid thread from Lakhota.....Bieber is a joke.....his lifestyle is more suited for democrats, drugs and ignorance

don't like the subject matter so thought you'd troll by?

dumb donald couldn't get any a-listers. was nice to see chachi though..... was better than an empty chair.
To be fair, any performer knows that accepting a job from Trump means that they are likely not to get paid.

that and no one who has any type of reputation wants to be associated with him.

That would have credibility if you were like me and didn't want to be associated with either of the losers. But when it comes to the arrogant, lying criminal Hildabeast, you're like the president of NOLW who said she's blow Slick herself. You have no same for whoring yourself, do you?

What is it with you people and your fixation on blowjobs and anal sex?
No wonder the rent boys do so well when the RNC's in town.
Just following Asslapse lead!
"He started it!"...yep, definitely a Trump supporter.
You certainly are a whiny little subversive today...someone stole your cookie...again?
Huh?
I’m very highly educated. I know words, I have the best words.
Too bad no brain to go with them!
Sorry losers and haters, but my IQ is one of the highest—and you all know it! Please don’t feel so stupid or insecure, it’s not your fault.

You certainly are a whiny little subversive today...someone stole your cookie...again?
Huh?
Sorry losers and haters, but my IQ is one of the highest—and you all know it! Please don’t feel so stupid or insecure, it’s not your fault.

Sure it is, just ask you.

Huh?

Yes, you parrot DNC talking points fabulously. That puts you in the top 80% of Democrats who can do the same. You family must be so proud

Huh?

You know words like come closer if you want me to blow you to the Democrat Gods you worship? You sound like Justin Beeber
My fingers are long and beautiful, as, it has been well been documented, are various other parts of my body.

Yes, they stroke your clit fabulously, girl friend. Beeber is a pretty boy too. And you want to show him how pretty he is, don't you?
'if they're small, something else must be small.' I guarantee you there's no problem. I guarantee.

Huh?

You know words like come closer if you want me to blow you to the Democrat Gods you worship? You sound like Justin Beeber
My fingers are long and beautiful, as, it has been well been documented, are various other parts of my body.

Yes, they stroke your clit fabulously, girl friend. Beeber is a pretty boy too. And you want to show him how pretty he is, don't you?
'if they're small, something else must be small.' I guarantee you there's no problem. I guarantee.

I didn't say they are "small," Darlene, I said they are oriented inward. And yeah, that tract probably isn't small, Bieber does you regularly as do the rest of the Jonas Brothers

So, Bieber has higher moral standards than the RNC. Ain't that fucking hilarious!!!!!

You didn't read the whole story, did you, Tonto? He turned it down because his ... manager ... threatened to quit. You people are so stupid it's funny

Huh?

You're a chasm, ho. Yeah, the hole is big. I agree

Huh?

I think I am, actually humble. I think I'm much more humble than you would understand.

Huh?

I think I am, actually humble. I think I'm much more humble than you would understand.

Of course you are.

What IQ of say 170?

You know what they say about making a deal with the devil ...

It could’ve been the biggest single payday of his life, but Justin Bieber declined the offer to perform at the Republican National Convention.

Bieber turned down $5 million from Republican Party donors to perform a 45-minute show at the venue near Quicken Loans Arena during the RNC in Cleveland, Ohio, according to TMZ. He wasn’t allowed to say anything disparaging about Trump or the GOP.

Even $5 Million Couldn't Get Justin Bieber To Perform At The RNC

So, performing for Trump at the RNC was against Justin Beiber's principles. Does that mean Beiber is more ethical than Trump and the RNC?

Justin who? What the f* is a Beeber?

Huh?

I didn't say they are "small," Darlene, I said they are oriented inward. And yeah, that tract probably isn't small, Bieber does you regularly as do the rest of the Jonas Brothers
Nah...I have a daughter and...yeah, she’s really something, and what a beauty, that one. If I weren’t happily married and, ya know, her father . . .

Huh?

You're humble? Like when you bragged about the size of your Johnson and your high IQ? While what you have to back it up is ... you agree with Democrats ... on every issue ... for the reason they said ...

Nah...I have a daughter and...yeah, she’s really something, and what a beauty, that one. If I weren’t happily married and, ya know, her father . . .

And? What about your shmundie?

Huh?

Of course you are.

What IQ of say 170?
Let me tell you, I’m a really smart guy.

Of course you are.

What IQ of say 170?
Let me tell you, I’m a really smart guy.

You keep saying that. But all you have to offer as proof is endless parroting of DNC talking points which every Democrat schlimazel has been able to do. So why would anyone believe that?

So, Bieber has higher moral standards than the RNC. Ain't that fucking hilarious!!!!!
He backs a different political party. The party with no standards. The drug addict is a Democrat. The rest of the stuff you made up in your tiny little brain.

To be fair, The Don is so principled he wouldn't debate Bernie Sanders for $10M...even though The Don suggested it...and it was supposedly for "women's health issues".

He didn't chicken out or anything though...

Forum List

Back