Even $5 Million Couldn’t Get Justin Bieber To Perform At The RNC

You know what they say about making a deal with the devil ...

It could’ve been the biggest single payday of his life, but Justin Bieber declined the offer to perform at the Republican National Convention.

Bieber turned down $5 million from Republican Party donors to perform a 45-minute show at the venue near Quicken Loans Arena during the RNC in Cleveland, Ohio, according to TMZ. He wasn’t allowed to say anything disparaging about Trump or the GOP.

Even $5 Million Couldn't Get Justin Bieber To Perform At The RNC

So, performing for Trump at the RNC was against Justin Beiber's principles. Does that mean Beiber is more ethical than Trump and the RNC?

I believe that they offered to Pay Justin Bieber 5 mil just to stay away from the RNC.

It could’ve been the biggest single payday of his life, but Justin Bieber declined the offer to perform at the Republican National Convention.

Bieber turned down $5 million from Republican Party donors to perform a 45-minute show at the venue near Quicken Loans Arena during the RNC in Cleveland, Ohio, according to TMZ. He wasn’t allowed to say anything disparaging about Trump or the GOP.

So, performing for Trump at the RNC was against Justin Beiber's principles. Does that mean Beiber is more ethical than Trump and the RNC?

I believe that they offered to Pay Justin Bieber 5 mil just to stay away from the RNC.

You believe? Well, just keep believing that...

Uhm. Principles? Ethical? Do you know how many times that kid has gone to jail? He starts fights at bars, got into a first fight at a basketball game, spits on his fans, stole a girl's cell phone, rammed a Four Wheeler into some random person's van, is an actual racist, drives while drunk, abandons one of his pets in another country, drag raced all over some random neighborhood while drunk, at like, super early in the morning, annnd probably even worse things we haven't heard about. If you're going to act like he didn't do it because he's a Democrat, sure, you can have him.

He's a Canadian.
Most of them aren't brain-dead criminals. Again, the boy has no morals, ethics, or values... though, that's a point in favor of him being a Democrat.
If he has no morals, ethics or values, how do you explain him turning down $5M for 45 minutes work?
Well that was stupid of him. That kid is a joke and on his way to has been land.
Yep, how stupid...to give up making money for a dumb reason like 'morals'.

Uhm. Principles? Ethical? Do you know how many times that kid has gone to jail? He starts fights at bars, got into a first fight at a basketball game, spits on his fans, stole a girl's cell phone, rammed a Four Wheeler into some random person's van, is an actual racist, drives while drunk, abandons one of his pets in another country, drag raced all over some random neighborhood while drunk, at like, super early in the morning, annnd probably even worse things we haven't heard about. If you're going to act like he didn't do it because he's a Democrat, sure, you can have him.

He's a Canadian.
Most of them aren't brain-dead criminals. Again, the boy has no morals, ethics, or values... though, that's a point in favor of him being a Democrat.
If he has no morals, ethics or values, how do you explain him turning down $5M for 45 minutes work?
Well that was stupid of him. That kid is a joke and on his way to has been land.
Yep, how stupid...to give up making money for a dumb reason like 'morals'.
Again, he has none. I get the feeling you don't understand his track record.

I congratulate Bieber for having some minimum standards of morals and decency.
You clearly ignored my post where I listed his 'accomplishments'. He has none, he had never had any, and pretending he has any just makes you delusional.

You clearly ignored my post where I listed his 'accomplishments'. He has none, he had never had any, and pretending he has any just makes you delusional.

I generally ignore your posts. The RNC didn't even measure up to Bieber's minimum standards - and they are minimum. Hilarious...

I generally ignore your posts. The RNC didn't even measure up to Bieber's minimum standards - and they are minimum. Hilarious...
He has no standards, the boy has been in and out of jail constantly, and abandoned his pet in Germany.

It's alright, we all understand where you stand.
If you let principles stand in the way of making money then you're stupid.
I think we all get it.

He has no standards, the boy has been in and out of jail constantly, and abandoned his pet in Germany.

Send your complaints to the Canadian government.

I think we all get it.
The boy has no principles, if he did, they'd have kept him out of bar fist fights and jail.

You know...some of us want to hear solutions to our problems from the people who want our votes...you "progressives" seem to think having Katie Perry sing is the answer to all our ills! What the hell is wrong with you people? Hillary's had eight YEARS to come up with her platform to run for President on and what we end up with is a watered down version of the Obama Stimulus and lots of Bernie Sander's freebies accompanied by higher taxes? That's it? That's what 8 YEARS of waiting provided? I thought you on the left said that Hillary is supposed to be smart? She flunked this as badly as she flunked the Washington DC bar exam!

I think we all get it.
The boy has no principles, if he did, they'd have kept him out of bar fist fights and jail.
We get it...he has no principles...he has no accomplishments...he's a horrible excuse for a human being...and the RNC decided he was just the sort of person they wanted at their convention...

I think we all get it.
We get it...he has no principles...he has no accomplishments...he's a horrible excuse for a human being...and the RNC decided he was just the sort of person they wanted at their convention...

Yeah, without Bieber - all they had left was the bearded duck guy and Chachi. Hilarious...

I think we all get it.
We can thank the Establishment that controls them for that silly idea, it's a good thing he turned them down, or they'd have basically been torturing their poor audience.

I think we all get it.

Yeah, without Bieber - all they had left was the bearded duck guy and Chachi. Hilarious...
What happened to Ted?
Where was Sarah?

I think we all get it.
We can thank the Establishment that controls them for that silly idea, it's a good thing he turned them down, or they'd have basically been torturing their poor audience.

Actually, Bieber would have been an asset to the NRC "poor audience"...

I think we all get it.

What happened to Ted?
Where was Sarah?

No shit, I was just thinking the exact same thing. Where were they? Thank you...

I think we all get it.

Actually, Bieber would have been an asset to the NRC "poor audience"...
Bad music is no asset.

Forum List

Back