Evangelical religious right, R they LEFT enough 4 U?

BOBO

The Magnificent!
Jun 24, 2011
Spokane area
Michael Gerson's Grasp of Evangelicals is Slipping | MyFDL

Christian right - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I don't know where people get the idea that the GOP is made up of small government minded organizations/people. I will say this though... it appears the religious right needs the radical left as bad as the radical left needs the religious right to keep the $$$$$$$ rolling in! Short of the occasional Libertarian candidate that stumbles into the GOP whorehouse of debauchery, I can't tell the diff between the GOP & the DNC regarding small government policy, can U?

Michael Gerson's Grasp of Evangelicals is Slipping | MyFDL

Christian right - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I don't know where people get the idea that the GOP is made up of small government minded organizations/people. I will say this though... it appears the religious right needs the radical left as bad as the radical left needs the religious right to keep the $$$$$$$ rolling in! Short of the occasional Libertarian candidate that stumbles into the GOP whorehouse of debauchery, I can't tell the diff between the GOP & the DNC regarding small government policy, can U?

Small Government policy? :lol:

Thats something we dream about.

Not this time. We shall not stop spending until the printers run dry. Then we have computers.

Nope.

Democrats at least understand that the ‘size’ of government is a natural consequence of 200 years of National growth and development, and its ‘size’ irrelevant as long as civil liberties are acknowledged and respected.

Everyone knows that the Christian right would be just fine with a fascist state as long as it is the humanists on the receiving end of oppression but everyone also knows that no republican can win public office without at least paying lip service to them. That moral majority crap is now inextricable from conservative politics, just like all the other fringe groups that muddle their platform with their special interests.

Everyone knows that the Christian right would be just fine with a fascist state as long as it is the humanists on the receiving end of oppression but everyone also knows that no republican can win public office without at least paying lip service to them. That moral majority crap is now inextricable from conservative politics, just like all the other fringe groups that muddle their platform with their special interests.

Some of us know that the left are just as happy with it.

Every accusation you make about the right applies equally on the left. You don't see it because you agree with their fascism. Idiot.

Evangelicals are not conservatives.
Albiet some subscribe...but Conservatives are wider than just the evangelical schtick they are constantly tagged with. Much wider.

But the Left is narrow and portend to project...and continue to get bit by thier swaths...

They might call themselves conservative but anyone who votes for social issues as part of federal government policy is not a conservative.

Albiet some subscribe...but Conservatives are wider than just the evangelical schtick they are constantly tagged with. Much wider.

But the Left is narrow and portend to project...and continue to get bit by thier swaths...

They might call themselves conservative but anyone who votes for social issues as part of federal government policy is not a conservative.
Very true as it pertains the the Federal Government. That's what the 9th and 10th Amendments were for ...reserved for the Several Soverign States.

So, where exactly do you think Santorum fits into voting for social issues?

So, where exactly do you think Santorum fits into voting for social issues?

Don't care where he fits in. I ain't voting for him.

The board does not have enough bible voters to make this topic entertaining.

Forum List

Back