Evacuating US embassy in Iraq

that is the 64 dollar question

that everyone should ponder

I just hope when they come to the US Obama can evacuate all of us in time.

Where should we go? :lol:

You should go to Russia where a strong, handsome, gentle and kind leader will keep you safe and free. He'll personally greet you at the airport with open, shirtless arms, and you can melt away your troubles in his warm, heterosexual embrace.

I hear that it's really nice there for Republicans during this time of year. There are hardly any black people. You'll love it.

Putin would not dare hint at being anything but straight, Orthodox and Caucasian, Big Brother Krill is watching HIM.

Dem Talking Point #1:

Obama Fucked Up, therefore Booooooooooooooooooooooosh!!

Get it right. Because Bush fucked up, therefore Obama fucked up.
Obama the powerless

How sad

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Now the rabid right can really blow a gasket, Kerry admitted the US has had a "brief discussion" about ISIS with Iran. For many of us, that proves how scary ISIS is. OSIS began years ago, and, for the moment, retains the title of "most extreme".

For the Bush blamers, Iraq was pretty much under control by the time he left office. The situation has deteriorated rapidly and predictably so. The decision to get out early was purely political and it's a lesson we have learned before.

the choice to get out was made by the Iraqis and Bush signed it.

Fact
Yes, because like I said it was doing pretty good at the time. It went downhill and we should have made adjustments one way or another.

no because the Iraqis wanted us gone and had Bush not signed it, they would have pushed us to leave sooner.

Forum List

Back