EV sales are almost non-existent now

Baron Von Murderpaws

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2021
In the recesses of your mind

The novelty of EV's has worn off finally.

Dealerships cant shift what EV's they got.

Ford has acres and acres of EV trucks that no dealership wants. Wonder why, the damn things catch fire and burn, just sitting in their holding lots!!!

Even as the prices have come down (not as far down as the guy in this video says), it still isn't enough for people to cash in their gas vehicles for a battery one.

Contrary to what sales people will tell you, EVs are not selling anymore.

More people are buying hybrids, but it's not enough for the dynamic to change for the positive at this point.

Gas vehicles are still cheaper on insurance, cheaper on repairs, and get better mileage......and gas stations are plentiful.

You could be right EVs might just fade away like a bad idea. I doubt that will happen though. You're still free to whine about them for as long as you want.

You could be right EVs might just fade away like a bad idea. I doubt that will happen though. You're still free to whine about them for as long as you want.

AS USUAL, reading shit that was never stated or written!!!!

Dwindling sales is FAR from the same thing as fading away.

Electric cars have been around since the early 1800's. They aren't disappearing.

Watch the video, idiot, and try and understand what he's saying.

AS USUAL, reading shit that was never stated or written!!!!

Dwindling sales is FAR from the same thing as fading away.

Electric cars have been around since the early 1800's. They aren't disappearing.

Watch the video, idiot, and try and understand what he's saying.
I don't care what he is saying. I still stand by my remark though. If they can't sell many electric cars, they will quit making them. That's pretty obvious. You MAGAs are still free to whine about them if they take over our roads or not. Whine all you want.

I don't care what he is saying. I still stand by my remark though. If they can't sell many electric cars, they will quit making them. That's pretty obvious. You MAGAs are still free to whine about them if they take over our roads or not. Whine all you want.

Much like you whine, pout, cry, and kick your little feet anytime someone posts a comment.
giphy.gif

Ford has acres and acres of EV trucks that no dealership wants. Wonder why, the damn things catch fire and burn, just sitting in their holding lots!!!

Even as the prices have come down (not as far down as the guy in this video says), it still isn't enough for people to cash in their gas vehicles for a battery one.

More people are buying hybrids, but it's not enough for the dynamic to change for the positive at this point.

Gas vehicles are still cheaper on insurance, cheaper on repairs, and get better mileage......and gas stations are plentiful.

The price of EV's are simply out of reach for the majority. Due to the current economic market of increasing energy bills, food bills, and interest rates, even buying a new ICE car is low down on the priorities list.

Infrastructure is not improving, in fact, one guy turned up to charge at a Tesco's store to physically see contractors pulling the charging station out. Apparently some subsidy came to an end, so they weren't cost effective.

The other thing is, apparently plugging an EV into you house is like plugging in 25 refrigerators.

My son bought a Tesla a couple of years ago. One of the reasons he bought it was the expected high trade in value.

Right now he says the trade in value of a Tesla is very poor.

The bottom line is that L-I technology sucks for vehicles. Too heavy, piss poor recharging, limited mileage and high cost.

Maybe one of these days they will come up good EV technology but it is not L-I.

25 mpg in a Tacoma ... but I'm overloaded with the bed only half full ... and that's a worse problem for F-150 ...

Yeah, I've loaded half-ton pickups where I had to apply the brakes in order to get enough traction with the front tires to steer ... but it wasn't safe ... and it's super-duper unsafe to overload this Tacoma of mine ...

But go ahead and drop 3 tons of bricks in from 10 feet up into your F-150 ... like in the commercials ... see what happens ...

It wouldn't be an issue if some States weren't banning new ICE vehicles in 12 years.

The scam finally played itself out. As usual, a small group of people made a huge amount of money, and the average Joes got fucked.

You’re the triggered whiner who posted on his thread, dumbass.

It wouldn't be an issue if some States weren't banning new ICE vehicles in 12 years.
That's 12 years from now. Do you really think that law will go into effect if the infrastructure for them is not in place?

That's 12 years from now. Do you really think that law will go into effect if the infrastructure for them is not in place?

Do you really think the politicians enacting this stuff care that the infrastructure won't be around?

Forum List

Back