EV charging stations! What could possibly go wrong??

:iyfyus.jpg:

I have to admit....I had no idea that these EV's are such tinder boxes, burn so fast and worst of all....you can't put the mofu fire out once it starts. It's like driving an ICE vehicle around with 25 gallons of gasoline in the trunk!!!

Who knew??:eek-52::eek-52::eek-52::eek-52:

I have a lot of Li-ion and LiFePo batteries in my workshop for various projects. I keep a steel drum full of sand in case something happens while I'm using them. No fire extinguisher will put them out.

I have to admit....I had no idea that these EV's are such tinder boxes, burn so fast and worst of all....you can't put the mofu fire out once it starts. It's like driving an ICE vehicle around with 25 gallons of gasoline in the trunk!!!

How much gasoline is in the tank, which isn't too far from the trunk, Einstein.

There is no mandate. This is typical right wing hysteria. Being an idiot is listening to it.

The fires are per 100k sales, just like it says on the chart.
Dude, stop. What did Washington State just do. It’s obvious you are blind and dumbe

Yep. That's about how big most gas tanks are, and they are usually pretty near the trunk too.

Car-Vehicle-Fires-Chart.jpg

Ummm....yeah....
Where is the link to that data?

Gasoline in a tank will not burn near as easily as gasoline outside a tank!

The folks at Ford could have used your help in the 1970's.

Forum List

Back