EV Bus Explodes

You get from me what you put in. If you want to see me as some guy who doesn't know what he's talking about, that only makes things easier for me.

I wish it looked like you knew much of anything in any real detail. But you seem to specialize in gnomic one-liners and name calling. When someone tells me what they are I believe them.

The data clearly show that gasoline fueled vehicles suffer orders of magnitude more fires than EVs. See articles such as https://www.kbb.com/car-news/study-electric-vehicles-involved-in-fewest-car-fires/#:~:text=Hybrid-powered cars were involved,some logic to the results. "Hybrid-powered cars were involved in about 3,475 fires per every 100,000 sold. Gasoline-powered cars, about 1,530. Electric vehicles (EVs) saw just 25 fires per 100,000 sold."

EVs are significantly safer than the cars we've been driving for the last hundred years. So, please get your head on straight.

Then why are Americans so reluctant to buy EV's? :bye1:

Nobody buys your fake shit s0n...it is embraced only by the fringe out there in Radioland.:hello77:

None of your fakery resonates with the broader public. You have the same 3 or four allies in here....FOR YEARS NOW!!

61009742f9b8c00019de5b69.jpg

Not to mention the lunacy of a nation that has been reducing emissions for over 14 years thinking their conversion will make a difference when the rest of the world is increasing their emissions by over 1 billion tons per yr per year. We could go to zero overnight and the rest of the world would replace our emissions in 5 years.

Not to mention the lunacy of a nation that has been reducing emissions for over 14 years thinking their conversion will make a difference when the rest of the world is increasing their emissions by over 1 billion tons per yr per year. We could go to zero overnight and the rest of the world would replace our emissions in 5 years.

It's this type of morality and ethics I think that is the reason America is quickly becoming a failed state.

You are correct that we are ahead of many other countries and that they will more than swamp our emissions. BUT the last 150 years worth of climate impact from emissions comes largely from the US and western Europe. So we have a responsibility and we are (or were at some point) leaders in the world. If we don't do something how do we expect others to do something???

China, for all it's evil, isn't responsible for most of the emissions that have accumulated over the last 150 years. WE ARE.

By your version of ethics we just behave as badly as the worst person in the room and call it a day. That's wrong.

The other thing you folks always do while demonizing China and India: you forget who is responsible for their industry having a market. It's US ALL DAY LONG. WE buy the Chinese goods. In fact our entire corporate structure shifted to China to get goods manufactured because WE wanted it cheaper.

So if you want to look at who the problem is: look in the mirror. It's us. It's always been us. And it will continue to be us.

We will stop using China the minute China starts behaving like a civilized country with good environmental stewardship and care for their people. Why do you think more and more industry is looking to Indonesia and other places in SE Asia? Because China is developing a middle class who don't want to live in the shadow of being our lackeys.

It's this type of morality and ethics I think that is the reason America is quickly becoming a failed state.

You are correct that we are ahead of many other countries and that they will more than swamp our emissions. BUT the last 150 years worth of climate impact from emissions comes largely from the US and western Europe. So we have a responsibility and we are (or were at some point) leaders in the world. If we don't do something how do we expect others to do something???

China, for all it's evil, isn't responsible for most of the emissions that have accumulated over the last 150 years. WE ARE.

By your version of ethics we just behave as badly as the worst person in the room and call it a day. That's wrong.

The other thing you folks always do while demonizing China and India: you forget who is responsible for their industry having a market. It's US ALL DAY LONG. WE buy the Chinese goods. In fact our entire corporate structure shifted to China to get goods manufactured because WE wanted it cheaper.

So if you want to look at who the problem is: look in the mirror. It's us. It's always been us. And it will continue to be us.

We will stop using China the minute China starts behaving like a civilized country with good environmental stewardship and care for their people. Why do you think more and more industry is looking to Indonesia and other places in SE Asia? Because China is developing a middle class who don't want to live in the shadow of being our lackeys.
Horseshit. First of all there is no crisis. Secondly forcing a change that is not organic and market driven nor well thought out to solve a problem that doesn't exist and wouldn't fix it if there were is idiotic. If you have a guilty conscience go find a priest and confess to him.

No, dear. You have a crusade.

You are either patronizing or calling me names. But at least we know you don't understand morality or ethics which seems par for the course for you.

Why don't you try answering a post without being patronizing or calling names...I assume you can at least FAKE being a decent person from time to time.

You are either patronizing or calling me names. But at least we know you don't understand morality or ethics which seems par for the course for you.

Why don't you try answering a post without being patronizing or calling names...I assume you can at least FAKE being a decent person from time to time.
Cool story.

Forum List

Back