Eurovision Song Winner---Toy

1f4xn7.jpg

That's very..........different.

Nah, its shite.

Is there some kind of inside chicken joke?

No, its original art.

Well, it's close to original and nowhere close to art.......

Apparently its a "me too" song so wait for some threatened misogynists to come along in a minute ti tell you how crap it is.

Netta Barzilai is the voice of #MeToo at Eurovision

Her uptempo song “Toy” — which include the lines “I am not your toy, you stupid boy” and “the Barbie’s got something to say” — has grabbed the limelight, summing up the concerns of many women who have adopted the movement.

“The song has an important message — the awakening of female power and social justice, wrapped in a colorful, happy vibe,” Barzilai was quoted as saying by Eurovision site wiwibloggs earlier this week.

That's very..........different.

Nah, its shite.

No, its original art.

Apparently its a "me too" song so wait for some threatened misogynists to come along in a minute ti tell you how crap it is.

Her uptempo song “Toy” — which include the lines “I am not your toy, you stupid boy” and “the Barbie’s got something to say” — has grabbed the limelight, summing up the concerns of many women who have adopted the movement.

“The song has an important message — the awakening of female power and social justice, wrapped in a colorful, happy vibe,” Barzilai was quoted as saying by Eurovision site wiwibloggs earlier this week.

It's a chic clucking like a chicken.......

Nah, its shite.

No, its original art.

It's a chic clucking like a chicken.......
Europe has spoken and next years show will come from that well known European capital, Jerusalem.

Forum List

Back