Europe, more than Putin, must shoulder the blame for the energy crisis

People doubt global warming caused by human activity. Because it allows political prostitutes and their masters to steal money, under noble fictions about the harm of human activity to nature.
No one doubts the possibility of global warming. It happened many times in the history of the Earth, including long before the appearance of man.
Then you and “ your people” are even more ignorant then you pretend to be. It’s not warming dufus sub 2, it’s the rate if change of the warming that is caused by human activity. Now, go back to sleep

People doubt global warming caused by human activity. Because it allows political prostitutes and their masters to steal money, under noble fictions about the harm of human activity to nature.
No one doubts the possibility of global warming. It happened many times in the history of the Earth, including long before the appearance of man.
So, you’re claiming everyone who is smarter then you are political prostitutes ?

Look up “potential energy. You were the one who hysterically use the word “collapsed” into the sun and earth because of gravity. Amazing how you keep repeating how stupid you are. Look up, “ potential energy” dufus. Why do you keep posting how stupid you are ? You’re science illiterate and don’t have a clue. Then, you use a reference from Al Gore to what, prove he’s right and you’re stupid ? Amazing, denier.

I know what potential energy means. I'll just wait for you to post evidence for your claim.
You've only been running away for three months. You'll post it soon. LOL!

You were the one who hysterically use the word “collapsed” into the sun and earth because of gravity.

Hysterically? You're projecting again.

You don't think the solar system was formed by the collapse of a cloud of gas and dust?
How was it formed? Feel free to post your theory.

There is no eveidence you’ll understand because you are a science denier who doesn’t know shit about physics....or in your case, “ fiziks”

I just bet you still think electricity is Magic.

There is no eveidence you’ll understand

I can't understand the evidence you're afraid to post.

Forum List

Back