Europe could stop sharing intel with U.S. b/c Trump can't be trusted

TheOldSchool

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
last stop for sanity before reaching the south
A senior European intelligence official told the Associated Press that his country might stop sharing information with the United States if it confirms that President Donald Trump shared classified details with Russian officials.

Such sharing "could be a risk for our sources," the official said.

Trump later was informed that he had broken protocol and White House officials placed calls to the National Security Agency and the CIA looking to minimize any damage.

The disclosure put a source of intelligence on the Islamic State at risk, according to The Washington Post, which first reported the disclosure on Monday.

European official to AP: Country might stop sharing intel with U.S.

It saddens me to say this, but with a madman at the helm, the U.S. is the greatest threat to peace in the world right now. Like under Dubya, expect renewed calls from the rest of the world to reject the U.S.'s influence.

A senior European intelligence official told the Associated Press that his country might stop sharing information with the United States if it confirms that President Donald Trump shared classified details with Russian officials.

Trump later was informed that he had broken protocol and White House officials placed calls to the National Security Agency and the CIA looking to minimize any damage.

The disclosure put a source of intelligence on the Islamic State at risk, according to The Washington Post, which first reported the disclosure on Monday.

It saddens me to say this, but with a madman at the helm, the U.S. is the greatest threat to peace in the world right now. Like under Dubya, expect renewed calls from the rest of the world to reject the U.S.'s influence.
That might not be a bad thing, remember the intel about WMD that was fed to Bush? Their intel is most of the time self serving.

It pretty much goes without saying that foreign intelligence services are going to be wary of sharing intel with the U.S. IF it is confirmed that the President is or has been divulging sensitive intelligence information to real and potential adversaries.

It works both ways also so I highly doubt Europe would go overboard. The same things were said when Obama was caught spying on Merkel. Has it harmed American intel capabilities? I doubt it.

Considering how much was put into the Clinton Foundation and ongoing secretive donations to certain charities from foreign sources, it is America that has been on attack from multiple sources for a long time. Don't kid yourself, much of this from close allies.

Ford Motors just opened up a technology and engineering location in Ottawa of all cities (talk about going right into the bees nest). I have to tell you, the government gave them a massive handout to pay for these jobs, but I would bet you that there are Canadian operative placed in high places in the company and that the threat of them directing the theft and sale of any new technologies to foreign businesses and countries is real. THAT is a threat. Direct and deliberate. Not much concern though from shareholders or their Board.

These dummies like McMaster are more worried about how it was leaked rather than what Trump said to the Russians...

Fake news. It's easy to peddle drivel to stoners and deviants.
Yeah right :rolleyes:

Russia illegally invades a foreign neighbor, interferes in our elections, and gets rewarded with classified information and the identities of suckers who thought the U.S. wouldn't compromise them.

You know exactly nothing at all about this, so quit pretending you do. You just like to lie, because you sicko deviants lost on Nov. 8, and are now in permanent tantrum mode.

These dummies like McMaster are more worried about how it was leaked rather than what Trump said to the Russians...

That's because the leak was a criminal offense,a felony, in fact.

Fake news. It's easy to peddle drivel to stoners and deviants.
Yeah right :rolleyes:

Russia illegally invades a foreign neighbor, interferes in our elections, and gets rewarded with classified information and the identities of suckers who thought the U.S. wouldn't compromise them.

You know exactly nothing at all about this, so quit pretending you do. You just like to lie, because you sicko deviants lost on Nov. 8, and are now in permanent tantrum mode.
November was 7 months ago. Stop obsessing over it. Your President just compromised intelligence sources by sharing their information with a nation that is occupying one of our allies and that aligns itself with our enemies. Stop shilling for him.

November was 7 months ago.

Yes, and you sicko deviants lost. Stop obsessing over it.

Your President just compromised intelligence sources by sharing their information with a nation that is occupying one of our allies and that aligns itself with our enemies. Stop shilling for him.

Obama was never 'my President'; stop hitting the bong and face reality. No point in you shilling for him any more, he's never going to be anybody important again.

November was 7 months ago.

Yes, and you sicko deviants lost. Stop obsessing over it.

Your President just compromised intelligence sources by sharing their information with a nation that is occupying one of our allies and that aligns itself with our enemies. Stop shilling for him.

Obama was never 'my President'; stop hitting the bong and face reality.

You're lying if you're claiming you never criticized Obama after he was elected.

Maybe the Russians themselves leaked Trump's spilling of classified information, to undermine US alliances.

I thought the same, it's certainly a possibility. Russia wants as weak a Trump administration as possible. Since they have the willing support of many in the media and the alt-left, the "resistance" etc. This allows Putin and his crew a weaker target that has so much on it's plate.

There was a time everyone in America pulled the same cart. What has happened?

Syria is in Europe now?
lol.gif

They talked about laptops on airliners, dumbass.....and if you want the mediacrats frozen out completely, keep spreading this manure.

Syria is in Europe now?
lol.gif

They talked about laptops on airliners, dumbass.....and if you want the mediacrats frozen out completely, keep spreading this manure.

How do you know what they talked about?

I thought the same, it's certainly a possibility. Russia wants as weak a Trump administration as possible. Since they have the willing support of many in the media and the alt-left, the "resistance" etc. This allows Putin and his crew an target that has so much on it's plate.

There was a time everyone in America pulled the same cart. What has happened?

We're good....like I keep telling everybody, don't believe ANYTHING you read these days...it's all horseshit and feathers.

Forum List

Back