Euro 2016 (Football)

Status
Not open for further replies.
viva germany
viva germany
viva germany

Die-Mannschaft-Wallpapers.jpg
Mesut Ozil. - A great German and a great man.

So the UEFA Euro 2016 football begins today in France and goes on until July 10th.

I've started this thread for anyone who'll be following the tournament and wants to comment etc. Myself, I'll attempt to give updates each day.

The opening match is France vs Romania, which France should win. The Romanian's aren't the sort of team they had when Gheorghe Hagi and Dan Petrescu represented that nation.

Here's the UEFA Euro 2016 official website, with the match fixtures.

UEFA EURO 2016 - Matches - UEFA.com

Edited for spelling error.

Uh, so a penalty makes it 1-1, I think that player that scored the penalty is the same player that nearly scored minutes into the SH.

The Romanian's are substituting the player that scored the penalty, Stancu.

Giroud has to be careful, he's on a yellow card.

Edited for the substitution and yellow card.

Last edited:
viva germany
viva germany
viva germany

Neuer probably the best goalkeeper on the planet, also plays as a Sweeper, Schürrle, Götze, Kroos, Podolski, Müller, who would want to face that :eek-52:

are you sure he is human ?
i think he came from other planet

Who, Manuel Neuer? He often does appear Super Human.

There's about 8 minutes to go, plus about a few minutes stoppage time in this France vs Romania match. As it stands a 1-1 draw, very embarrassing for the French.

The Romanian's have been a pretty good team.

Edited to add about France vs Romania.

viva germany
viva germany
viva germany

Neuer probably the best goalkeeper on the planet, also plays as a Sweeper, Schürrle, Götze, Kroos, Podolski, Müller, who would want to face that :eek-52:
you forgot boateng, özil, and khedira.

The one's I named are better players, they're also consistent in their ability.
Yeah, sure. Especially schürrle, götze, and podolski are known for their consistency.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back