EU To Send Delegation To Evaluate the Situation Of Palestinian Detainees

Would that be on another flotilla?! Ha ha ha.

The usual disgusting answer by a brutal pro-Israeli thug by making reference to the murder of nine Turks bringing food to a desperate people...

I'm no great believer of the false notion of specific gods, but I tell you I believe in Karma, there is something god-like and physical about that notion...

That’s Roudy the poster boy. of Right-Wing Kahanist Israeli government policies.
Jaysus, all I said was if there was going to be another of those flotillas?! No need to start coughing up blood and eating your underwear!

Oh, and nobody gives a shit about a bunch of Jihadist Islamist Nazis from a terrorist mosque in Turkey who got their asses shot for refusing to stop at a legal blockade, and then attacking soldiers with guns and knives.

So, how's the flotilla business going these days? You think these "peace activists" can muster up one heading to Syria to help stop Assad from killing his own people in the tens of thousands? What was that you said? No Jews involved? Okay, I'll keep my eyes open in case I see any of those evil Joo Jews in Syria. They're always guilty as hell, you know. It's all their fault! Even Syria. Don't ask me why now, I'll figure something out later! Ha ha ha.
It's always the Jews/Israel's fault for something or other, Roudy. The Islamists and their fellow travelers can't seem to face up to the truth about what is happening in Syria (and of course the rest of the Muslim world). This is why so many call the UN the Whorehouse on the East River.

UN Briefing

Forum List

Back