Establishment Republicans Consider Working with Democrats to Pick House Speaker

Republicans ran on doing something about inflation and gas prices

Investigating Hunter Biden does nothing to stop inflation

Putting a lid on Biden's extreme spending schemes like student loan forgiveness will help with inflation. So will stopping future risky schemes his handlers may dream up.

Investigating Corruption in the Biden Family will help enlighten the voters as well as possibly lead to impeachment charges.

Putting a lid on Biden's extreme spending schemes like student loan forgiveness will help with inflation. So will stopping future risky schemes his handlers may dream up.

Investigating Corruption in the Biden Family will help enlighten the voters as well as possibly lead to impeachment charges.

No it won’t stimulate the economy

Investigating a private citizen does nothing to help the economy. Republicans have nothing on the President

Lets see….

Maybe because she passed major legislation on healthcare, COVID relief, semiconductors, infrastructure, gun control

What have Republicans done?

A Republican House would have stopped the Draconian Gun Control that was passed- and has been totally ineffective in its goal of eliminating violence in America.

A Republican House would have stopped the Draconian Gun Control that was passed- and has been totally ineffective in its goal of eliminating violence in America.

It passed because Republicans voted for it
Lets see if McCarthy is capable of bipartisan legislation

It passed because Republicans voted for it
Lets see if McCarthy is capable of bipartisan legislation
That will depend a lot on the Democrats.

When Uncle Newtie was Speaker, he was able to get the Defense of Marriage Act passed in a bipartisan majority and signed by Slick WIlly.

I'd love to see something like that get pushed through. There are a sufficient number of Democrats from heterosexual districts that might want to get on board.

That will depend a lot on the Democrats.

When Uncle Newtie was Speaker, he was able to get the Defense of Marriage Act passed in a bipartisan majority and signed by Slick WIlly.

I'd love to see something like that get pushed through. There are a sufficient number of Democrats from heterosexual districts that might want to get on board.

That reminds me
Democrats will pass legalization of gay marriage in this session

she’s been rejected by the people of Wyoming…she’s not welcome

So? They should still pick her. She's Republican and she works with Democrats. Sounds like a good pick to me.

So? They should still pick her. She's Republican and she works with Democrats. Sounds like a good pick to me.
the GOP is not going to pick someone who’s own state rejected her. The GOP respects the will of the people. She doesn’t work with democrats she works with the Stalinist Demafasict…there is only one democract left in congress and he’s in the Senate.

Forum List

Back