ESPN goes full MSNBC

I don't watch ESPN but my son has turned it off for good...they went far left years ago but now they are full fledged political throwbacks.....

Thanks M_M... I never was a big fan of espn but after they terminated Curt Schilling was the last straw for me... I don't boycott, I just don't watch, listen or read any of their crap...
Olbermann is a douche bag...

You know our viewership is dropping because we're getting so political so what we need now is more left wing commentators. That should fix it.

MSNBC WITH FOOTBALLS: Olbermann Gets New Contract With ESPN

Seriously why? Anyway, he declared his work to be done on “the resistance” because he apparently reported on what was going to get trump kicked out of office. Obviously his work isn’t done yet, so he should just go back to doing the resistance, that nobody watches. For all our sakes.

Great to see Olbermann back on ESPN
He was a pioneer at the station and has a dry wit that has been sorely missed

Olbermann and Dan Patrick used to really cut it up on Sports Center. Their humor was missed

Olbermann and Dan Patrick used to really cut it up on Sports Center. Their humor was missed

Certainly those of a lower intellectual capacity will be happy to see him back. He definitely serves the lowest common denominator. That's for sure.

Forum List

Back