Eric Holder officially launches the 2014 race baiting season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even when there is racism republicans dont get outraged at the racism..NO! They get mad at the person who sees it and identifies it...because they are super concerned with racism and stuff

I have called out & negged plenty of racist assholes on this board. The difference is I call them out individually rather than painting an entire group with such nasty charges.

Holders fucking job is to uphold the laws of the land not run looking for excuses to bitch about white people

LOL, he calls out people who disagree with him and neg them. A racist to assholes like this...are simply anyone who dares to disagree with him.

You don't go to prison for a one time mistake. An ounce of weed may be a felony, but you won't go to prison for it.

Depends on how bad a lawyer you have. I've seen plenty of people go away on a first offense.

For a non-violent offense...rarely. Now, if someone is a major drug dealer and got caught with a lot of dope...that is a different story. But for a white person to go to prison for one time felony...NOT LIKELY - bad lawyer or not.

Regardless of your deep knowledge of the criminal code you should just SHUT THE FUCK UP about it. My personal past is irrelevant to this as well as every other thread of mine you troll about it in. For someone so gung ho about law & order you can't seem to follow the rules here very well.

Then quit being a racist douche! :lol: Jackasses - like the OP, convicted felons - are doing irreversible damage to the GOP and conservatives with their racist nonsense.

How many adult Americans have not done something in their lives that might be construed as a felony? Ever possessed 21 grams of pot, ever gotten a sleeping pill, or pain pill, from a family member, ever moved 'rent to own' personal property to a new address without permission of the "renter/seller", ever walked near the ROW and damaged a road sign, or political sign placed there, ever hit anyone and leave a mark? Felonies all, at one time or another in my state.

You don't go to prison for a one time mistake. An ounce of weed may be a felony, but you won't go to prison for it.

Under the CPC in Florida today, there are mandatory minimums; you face the same maximum for your first, second, third, or fourth offense. So yes, you can go to prison for an ounce of pot, depends on the judge.

Even when there is racism republicans dont get outraged at the racism..NO! They get mad at the person who sees it and identifies it...because they are super concerned with racism and stuff

I have called out & negged plenty of racist assholes on this board. The difference is I call them out individually rather than painting an entire group with such nasty charges.

Holders fucking job is to uphold the laws of the land not run looking for excuses to bitch about white people

LOL, he calls out people who disagree with him and neg them. A racist to assholes like this...are simply anyone who dares to disagree with him.

I neg you because you're trolling. Your "position" on the topic is unknown because you never express it. All you do is troll with personal insults, hence the neg.

I neg you because you're trolling. Your "position" on the topic is unknown because you never express it. All you do is troll with personal insults, hence the neg.

I have made my position very clear...I think you are a racist asshole who has no desire for honest discussion if race is involved. As for Eric Holder and Barack Obama...I have stated many a time that I don't agree with their policies or behavior...but those opinions take a back seat to dealing with lying, disingenuous teapers that spew hate and nonsense in the name of conservatism. YOU people truly disgust me and have no right to destroy the GOP and conservatism with hate politics and obstructionism.

I have made my position very clear...I think you are a racist asshole who has no desire for honest discussion if race is involved. As for Eric Holder and Barack Obama...I have stated many a time that I don't agree with their policies or behavior...but those opinions take a back seat to dealing with lying, disingenuous teapers that spew hate and nonsense in the name of conservatism. YOU people truly disgust me and have no right to destroy the GOP and conservatism with hate politics and obstructionism.

Beginning to think you're a FakeJake sock/alt.

You sound just as pathetic as he does

I do think this is pretty comical because either people have a reading comprehension problem, and agenda, or they are being overly dramatic because Holder was ASKED a question and he gave the opinion below regarding that question.
"“You know, people talking about taking their country back. … There's a certain racial component to this for some people. I don’t think this is the thing that is a main driver, but for some there's a racial animus."

This is the alleged "race baiting"? LOL

What utter bull!

No. The truth is that the lunatic left sees racism all the time where none exists.

Why don't you provide examples of this supposed phenomenon so that we might examine the nature of what constitutes racism in your mind, eh? You know, see if what you call racism isn't really nothing more than the stuff of pc space cadetery.

Tell us again what you think about Germans!

Germans are like convicts. We have to keep a close eye on them because of their past behavior. That being: 2 world wars and the attempted genocide of the Jews AND the attempted genocide of Africans. How many deaths can be attributed to Germany during the 20th Century? Germans and people of German ancestry are suspect and the world needs to pay close attention to these people.

You see, unlike your ilk...I embrace my opinions. If you think I am a racist because I don't trust a people who are responsible for the deaths of 10's of millions of people in the 20th Century...so be it. There is no excuse for German behavior of the past. They are a people driven by hate and bloodlust.

Germans are like convicts. We have to keep a close eye on them because of their past behavior. That being: 2 world wars and the attempted genocide of the Jews AND the attempted genocide of Africans. How many deaths can be attributed to Germany during the 20th Century? Germans and people of German ancestry are suspect and the world needs to pay close attention to these people.

You see, unlike your ilk...I embrace my opinions. If you think I am a racist because I don't trust a people who are responsible for the deaths of 10's of millions of people in the 20th Century...so be it. There is no excuse for German behavior of the past. They are a people driven by hate and bloodlust.

That's all I have to say about that!

[ame=http://youtu.be/Otm4RusESNU]That's All I Have To Say About That- Forrest Gump Quote - YouTube[/ame]

I do think this is pretty comical because either people have a reading comprehension problem, and agenda, or they are being overly dramatic because Holder was ASKED a question and he gave the opinion below regarding that question.
"“You know, people talking about taking their country back. … There's a certain racial component to this for some people. I don’t think this is the thing that is a main driver, but for some there's a racial animus."

This is the alleged "race baiting"? LOL

There was nothing outrageous about what Holder said because he qualified his statement. What's outrageous is conservatives getting all bent out of shape about it.

And the Russian slaughter of the kulacks, plus anyone who dared cross Stalin after WWII, the Japanese in China (the Nanking Massacre), Italian massacres in North Africa, Serbs killing Muslims in Bosnia, Pol Pot in his own nation, the list goes on..................

There is no excuse for African behavior of the present. They are a people driven by hate and bloodlust.

How many people of their own race have Charles Taylor, Robert Mugabi, Idi Amin, Sekou Toure, General Sani Abacha, Paul Biya and countless others, put to death since Hitler? How many have died as an indirect result of their despotism and incompetent governance?
For every white Adolph Hitler you can name, I can name 10 black Idi Amin Dadas.

There is no excuse for African behavior of the present. They are a people driven by hate and bloodlust.

How many people of their own race have Charles Taylor, Robert Mugabi, Idi Amin, Sekou Toure, General Sani Abacha, Paul Biya and countless others, put to death since Hitler? How many have died as an indirect result of their despotism and incompetent governance?

:lmao: Typical racist...trying to justify Adolf Hitler by pointing to blackie. I can't remember the last African leader that caused 2 world wars or tried to exterminate the Jews...can you? Don't get me wrong, the introduction of hate from German imperialists and ridiculous Islamic doctrine has greatly destroyed the African people and contributed to the bloodlust and greed of African dictators...but in the end, they are in no way comparable to Hitler, 2 world wars, the attempted extermination of two peoples and HATE. No comparison at all. But I condemn mass murders, racism and ruthless dictators...and those who support their actions. How about you, can you condemn hate? Can you condemn outside of racial lines?

I guess you are one of those who deny the holocaust since you think Hitler wasn't that bad.

How pathetic. All of you teapers, either anti-Jew, anti-Black, or anti-anything not white!

(And lol...you think that my criticism of Hitler and the German people are because they are white. :lmao: Very wrong...they are evil people. As another poster put it, they have this hate and bloodlust gene that drive them nuts.

Last edited:
The race card is so overplayed!!!!!! Nothing is solved when there is a bunch of people pointing fingers and calling each other racist. Not everything is about race. People can disagree without being racist. The race card is divisive.

:lmao: Typical racist...trying to justify Adolf Hitler by pointing to blackie. I can't remember the last African leader that caused 2 world wars or tried to exterminate the Jews...can you? Don't get me wrong, the introduction of hate from German imperialists and ridiculous Islamic doctrine has greatly destroyed the African people and contributed to the bloodlust and greed of African dictators...but in the end, they are in no way comparable to Hitler, 2 world wars, the attempted extermination of two peoples and HATE. No comparison at all. But I condemn mass murders, racism and ruthless dictators...and those who support their actions. How about you, can you condemn hate? Can you condemn outside of racial lines?

I guess you are one of those who deny the holocaust since you think Hitler wasn't that bad.

How pathetic. All of you teapers, either anti-Jew, anti-Black, or anti-anything not white!

(And lol...you think that my criticism of Hitler and the German people are because they are white. :lmao: Very wrong...they are evil people. As another poster put it, they have this hate and bloodlust gene that drive them nuts.
No black leader has ever had enough resources or competence to start a world war. No, your typical black leader doesn't have the balls to go after 6 million people. They go after white minorities and rival tribesmen a few hundred at a time. I'm willing to bet that at least as many people have died in Africa as the result of despotism and failed leadership as Jews that died at Hitler's hand.
Facts aren't racist, my friend. They are simply the truth. As a German, I have every right to counter your bigotry against German people with unbiased facts regarding your ethnic group. To call me racist for doing so is just plain ignorant. I should not expect any different from you.

Last edited:
The race card is so overplayed!!!!!! Nothing is solved when there is a bunch of people pointing fingers and calling each other racist. Not everything is about race. People can disagree without being racist. The race card is divisive.

POLITICS is divisive by its very nature and I'm damned glad it is. Would you have me blindly agree with policy I know in my heart to be destructive to this country?
I'll be just as divisive and as loud as I need to be to defend the Constitution against Putz and his ilk.

No black leader has ever had enough resources or competence to start a world war. No, your typical black leader doesn't have the balls to go after 6 million people. They go after white minorities and rival tribesmen a few hundred at a time. I'm willing to bet that at least as many people have died in Africa as the result of despotism and failed leadership as Jews that died at Hitler's hand.
Facts aren't racist, my friend. They are simply the truth. As a German, I have every right to counter your bigotry against German people with unbiased facts regarding your ethnic group. To call me racist for doing so is just plain ignorant.

No, you are racist because you are trying to justify the sins of the German people by attacking Africans (and later calling them incompetent and lacking the testicular fortitude to kill 6 million Jews...like your people did).

You somehow believe that I am African or identify with being African...which I do not. But, you are a racist teaper, so I can understand your confusion.

And I can read between the lines, as you praise Hitler for having the balls to kill 6 million Jews. People like you disgust me. But of course, admitantly, you are German and that proves my point...you and most of your people are driven by hate and bloodlust.

You are right, facts aren't racist...but you sure the hell are!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back