Eric Holder officially launches the 2014 race baiting season

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do think this is pretty comical because either people have a reading comprehension problem, and agenda, or they are being overly dramatic because Holder was ASKED a question and he gave the opinion below regarding that question.
"“You know, people talking about taking their country back. … There's a certain racial component to this for some people. I don’t think this is the thing that is a main driver, but for some there's a racial animus."

This is the alleged "race baiting"? LOL
I betcha he was talking about grumpy gramps who posted this thread. Holder probably read that gramps believes that only white people can vote rationally.

The race card is so overplayed!!!!!! Nothing is solved when there is a bunch of people pointing fingers and calling each other racist. Not everything is about race. People can disagree without being racist. The race card is divisive.

POLITICS is divisive by its very nature and I'm damned glad it is. Would you have me blindly agree with policy I know in my heart to be destructive to this country?
I'll be just as divisive and as loud as I need to be to defend the Constitution against Putz and his ilk.

Thanks for proving my point. And I said nothing about blindly agreeing with anything.

Even when there is racism republicans dont get outraged at the racism..NO! They get mad at the person who sees it and identifies it...because they are super concerned with racism and stuff

I have called out & negged plenty of racist assholes on this board. The difference is I call them out individually rather than painting an entire group with such nasty charges.
Holders fucking job is to uphold the laws of the land not run looking for excuses to bitch about white people

You cant neg yourself you idiot

One thing is certain. Gramps is very concerned with race and is keenly interested in discussing racism.

Actually, he is just reacting to the ongoing accusations of racism by Dems in high office. He is reacting to an old and failing strategy. But news is news??

No, he is a racist taking advantage of an opportunity to attack blacks because of a perceived strategy. He is a convict...if he were to react to something, it would probably be felonious.

One thing is certain. Gramps is very concerned with race and is keenly interested in discussing racism.

Actually, he is just reacting to the ongoing accusations of racism by Dems in high office. He is reacting to an old and failing strategy. But news is news??

No, he is a racist taking advantage of an opportunity to attack blacks because of a perceived strategy. He is a convict...if he were to react to something, it would probably be felonious.

I've been reading Grampa long enough to have formed a very positive impression of him as a honest and forthright human-being. That's all that matters to me. We all have room for improvement and some of us actively pursue that.

I've been reading Grampa long enough to have formed a very positive impression of him as a honest and forthright human-being. That's all that matters to me. We all have room for improvement and some of us actively pursue that.

Thanks AquaAthena. You should probably just ignore Nutz. His trolling of my threads has reached an irrational level. I put the idiot on ignore after reading his hatred of Germans while at the same time calling me a racist. Clearly not an objective individual

You misspelled Felon

You misspelled Felon

Interesting. I bet if you thought I was black you might then think I was oppressed by the government for putting me in prision. Ya know, because blacks are unfairly targeted by prosecutors & police. But since im white im just, a felon....

You should try reading for comprehension, he is a racist asshole.

Thanks AquaAthena. You should probably just ignore Nutz. His trolling of my threads has reached an irrational level. I put the idiot on ignore after reading his hatred of Germans while at the same time calling me a racist. Clearly not an objective individual

You are German, you are a racist. I would say that I have a pretty high batting average when it comes to pointing out German racism, wouldn't you?

You misspelled Felon

Interesting. I bet if you thought I was black you might then think I was oppressed by the government for putting me in prision. Ya know, because blacks are unfairly targeted by prosecutors & police. But since im white im just, a felon....

No, if you were black...you would be a felon as well. A felon is a felon of any color. The fact that you are white and spent time in the big house just proves you were a serious felon!

Nice play on the race card, though. Would you like to attribute any other opinions to the evil blackie?

So you arent even denying your race baiting then?

Good

Typical lib. Can't comment on or even understand the actual topic so just attack the source & ignore the content.
I'll take the mantel of race baiting i suppose if it means more people are exposed to the shallowness of the liberal agenda.

You forget, liberals are ignorant. They seem to have forgotten they used racism constantly. If Hillary runs, I guess i'll be a womaphobe.

And saying that an entire group if people are ignorant is not ignorant?

You misspelled Felon

Yes, Grampa has been the first to post of his past, many times. He served his time, paid his dues, and is now a federal taxpayer and politically informed and thirsty, open-minded contributing member of society. Isn't that what we want in America?

You misspelled Felon

Yes, Grampa has been the first to post of his past, many times. He served his time, paid his dues, and is now a federal taxpayer and politically informed and thirsty, open-minded contributing member of society. Isn't that what we want in America?

Yes, all America needs is a bunch of ex-cons who are racist. :doubt:

Holder is an absolute racist. But the left gives him a free pass. When GOP takes over every Obama appointee to Justice Department needs to be fired and the Civil Rights Division closed. 1960's are over.

looking in the mirror again?

He thinks I'm a German lol. For whatever reason he hates Germans. But that's different I guess :eusa_whistle:

He thinks I'm a German lol. For whatever reason he hates Germans. But that's different I guess :eusa_whistle:

I guess you lied about your German ancestry earlier in this thread.

As a German, I have every right to counter your bigotry against German people with unbiased facts regarding your ethnic group.

Why do felons always lie?

If that were my post you might have a point. Since it isn't you'll just have to remain a moron.

I guess you lied about your German ancestry earlier in this thread.

As a German, I have every right to counter your bigotry against German people with unbiased facts regarding your ethnic group.

Why do felons always lie?

That quote about being a German is from Ernie S.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back