Eric Holder officially launches the 2014 race baiting season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Complaining about race baiting brought to you by the guy who also brought you

Why is it that "whites" are the only race to vote in a diverse manner?

• Banned
Complaining about race baiting brought to you by the guy who also brought you

Why is it that "whites" are the only race to vote in a diverse manner?

Pointing out facts is slightly different than making up your own, as Holder is doing.

So you arent even denying your race baiting then?

Good

Typical lib. Can't comment on or even understand the actual topic so just attack the source & ignore the content.
I'll take the mantel of race baiting i suppose if it means more people are exposed to the shallowness of the liberal agenda.

Pointing out facts is slightly different than making up your own, as Holder is doing.

Good

Typical lib. Can't comment on or even understand the actual topic so just attack the source & ignore the content.
I'll take the mantel of race baiting i suppose if it means more people are exposed to the shallowness of the liberal agenda.

Non denial Denial

• Banned

Good

You forget, liberals are ignorant. They seem to have forgotten they used racism constantly. If Hillary runs, I guess i'll be a womaphobe.

One thing is certain. Gramps is very concerned with race and is keenly interested in discussing racism.

I am, as everyone should be. The damage to our political system because of the CONSTANT barrage of charges of racism is toxic. It has become the political goto weapon for shallow minded democrats when the can't counter someone's argument and it diminishes all forms of political debate. The jackasses, like Holder, that traffic in this nonsense are doing irreversible damage.

Holder Says 'Taking Our Country Back' Is Racist ... But Remember When Liberals Used to Say It? - Fox Nation

No wonder he can't figure out what happened in:

Benghazi
IRS
Fast n Furious

He's too busy charging the American people with racism.

What did he say that was so bad? Did he refer to White people as "The Whites" like many of you here refer to Black people as "The Blacks"? I DO recall that he said SOME people (some being the key word) harbored racial animus for Obama. I'm sure that SOME (some being the key word again) people who want to "take Our Country back" or state that they want to "take Our country back", DO mean it in a racist or bigoted way.

I would like to ask everyone from every political or racial persuasion who states that they want to "take Our country back", what they exactly mean by saying that. Take it back to what and what era?

Even when there is racism republicans dont get outraged at the racism..NO! They get mad at the person who sees it and identifies it...because they are super concerned with racism and stuff

One thing is certain. Gramps is very concerned with race and is keenly interested in discussing racism.

I am, as everyone should be. The damage to our political system because of the CONSTANT barrage of charges of racism is toxic. It has become the political goto weapon for shallow minded democrats when the can't counter someone's argument and it diminishes all forms of political debate. The jackasses, like Holder, that traffic in this nonsense are doing irreversible damage.

I guess since their black man has proven to be a failure, they are done with him. Sounds like Obama to the liberals is becoming an uncle tom.

I guess since their black man has proven to be a failure, they are done with him. Sounds like Obama to the liberals is becoming an uncle tom.

Thanks for posting that, I guess that you are a Democrat and Liberal? :lol:

When Republicans say "Take back our country", they mean from blacks and browns.

When Democrats say "Take back our country", they mean to a time when government stayed out of our bedrooms and Republicans hadn't become a "Christian Taliban".

One is about race, the other is about a frightening ideology.

Since Republicans are 90% white and have called the president Tar Baby, Boy and Uppity, and GOP delegates threw peanuts at a black CNN camera woman shouting "This is how we feed the animals", then clearly, the GOP has a race problem.

When you take a group of people and purposely keep them impoverished and uneducated and feed each generation bullshit rhetoric about how oppressed they are, that is the result.

This was on the first page of Gramps other thread. Now what happened next? He was thanked for his comment. Did Gramps complain about the obvious racism or did he complain about someone who complained about the racism?

You decide

When you take a group of people and purposely keep them impoverished and uneducated and feed each generation bullshit rhetoric about how oppressed they are, that is the result.

This was on the first page of Gramps other thread. Now what happened next? He was thanked for his comment. Did Gramps complain about the obvious racism or did he complain about someone who complained about the racism?

You decide

Yes you should read what is in my signature for a prime example of your far left rhetoric..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back