Eric Cantor, Power Play?

Wry Catcher

Diamond Member
Aug 3, 2009
San Francisco Bay Area
The Little Weasel is opposing the Senates 89 - 8 vote in favor of preventing a massive tax increase to the vast majority of the American People.

IMO Cantor sees the current crisis as an opportunity to wrest the speakership from the inept Boehner.

The H of Rep. is totally dysfunctional; Boehner number one priority is keeping his job; Cantor's number one priority is getting Boehner's job.

The Little Weasel is opposing the Senates 89 - 8 vote in favor of preventing a massive tax increase to the vast majority of the American People.

IMO Cantor sees the current crisis as an opportunity to wrest the speakership from the inept Boehner.

The H of Rep. is totally dysfunctional; Boehner number one priority is keeping his job; Cantor's number one priority is getting Boehner's job.

He's voting as his fellow Repulicans are - assfuck.
Neg rep'd for being an asswipe.
Thanks

• Banned

He's voting as his fellow Repulicans are - assfuck.
Neg rep'd for being an asswipe.
Thanks

You're welcome. How is that relationship going with Rabbi? Have you and he 'hooked up' again?

How is that relationship going with Rabbi? Have you and he 'hooked up' again?

Sorry asswipe - I don't keep up with internet relationships / on-line assfuckings like you do.
Pull the dick out of your mouth for a sec and refresh my memory on this one.
Thanks

The only weasel is your hateful Dear leader..

I think it's hilarious you're complaining about raising taxes. You vote for it every election.

Remember folks, Democrats and their sheep were against the Bush tax cuts before they are now FOR THEM..

that is your weasels...and Dear Leader is the biggest one of all

• Banned
How is that relationship going with Rabbi? Have you and he 'hooked up' again?

Sorry asswipe - I don't keep up with internet relationships / on-line assfuckings like you do.
Pull the dick out of your mouth for a sec and refresh my memory on this one.
Thanks

Still in the closet? I was sure Rabbi and you had a coming (sp.?) out party.

Americans will remember who increased taxes on 98% of the electorate if the fiscal cliff continues.

After losing the election, the Republicans are crazy if they think they can make hay out of this. They will be fed to the livestock if they keep it up.

Well, I suspect if Cantor makes his play, and the fiscal cliff becomes a reality, that Cantor and the GOP will reap the whirlwind in 2014. And then we will see some real tax code reform.

On an up or down vote, the bill passed with more than the 217 votes needed (257 in fact). Noted that Cantor and the Whip both voted no. Later in the week the vote for speaker will take place with new members of Congress choosing the Speaker. Will the weasel run against Boehner, or not? I suspect with 40 more votes then necessary going to support the bill he voted against it's unlikely Cantor will make his move yet.

Eric Cantor, Power Play?

It’s hard to say.

Cantor and the Whip voting no was likely to appease the TPM radicals and make them feel as if they weren’t completely abandoned by leadership; Ryan voted yes along with Boehner, who will likely remain as Speaker.

The deal is done, Vladimir.

So how do you explain the 16 Democrats in the House Of Representatives who voted AGAINST the deal?

Jim Matheson (D-UT) voted against the Fiscal Cliff bill, for instance, because he cannot survive in this political and cultural environment otherwise.

Forum List

Back