Erdogan to assassinate Gulen!

Turkey is the most civilized and democratic Islamic nation. If they can't make it work, maybe civilization and democracy aren't compatible with Islam.

Erdogan can find Gulen by sifting through Hillary's E-mails.
LOL. If Hillary was as great a SoT as the Left claims, then certainly she put something about the Turkish situation in her emails. The troubles there didn't start this year nor immediately after she left office. They've been stewing for quite awhile.

LOL. If Hillary was as great a SoT as the Left claims, then certainly she put something about the Turkish situation in her emails. The troubles there didn't start this year nor immediately after she left office. They've been stewing for quite awhile.

Follow the news...............change has been happening since 2009 but became more visible since 2013.

Follow the news...............change has been happening since 2009 but became more visible since 2013.
I've been to Turkey many times from 1970-75 and during that time it was more Westernized than some European countries. Ataturk is spinning in his grave.

I've been to Turkey many times from 1970-75 and during that time it was more Westernized than some European countries. Ataturk is spinning in his grave.
Never been to Turkey, but have worked with the Turkish Navy in 1987. Also worked with the Greek Navy......just not at the same time since there was a chance they'd start shooting at each other and we'd be caught in the middle. :D

TURKISH DISSIDENT GOKDENIZ KARADENIZ DIES AFTER HIS BUILDING IS BURNED!

Cp2ce1vWYAYWnTU.jpg

Turkey is the most civilized and democratic Islamic nation. If they can't make it work, maybe civilization and democracy aren't compatible with Islam.

Is that why they practise stoning for girls who look at a man

Did is at that? Or was my justifiable criticism of erdogan?
Translation: Uh, oooh, bu...bu...but....urmmmm...what was the question again, DW?

Here you go, sweetie:

turkey is civilized and democratic?

not since erdogan became president.
Are you saying there are no civilized and democratic Muslim nations? If not, which Muslim nations do you believe are civilized and democratic, jillian?

Did is at that? Or was my justifiable criticism of erdogan?
Translation: Uh, oooh, bu...bu...but....urmmmm...what was the question again, DW?

Here you go, sweetie:

turkey is civilized and democratic?

not since erdogan became president.
Are you saying there are no civilized and democratic Muslim nations? If not, which Muslim nations do you believe are civilized and democratic, jillian?

I can't help it if you're simplistic and feel amused by mischaracterizing what I said.

Thanks for proving my point: DEFY TURKISH EFFORTS TO END THEM.

We have religious nutjobs in the US living in cults, marrying/raping children, etc. Only a fucking moron would equate those nutjobs with the laws of our nation or the morals of our nation as a whole. So why do it with Turkey? Because you hate Muslims?

Forum List

Back