Erdogan himself organized Coup

my eyesight is good enough to notice that you posted a
quotation of a human being uttered almost 100 years ago
regarding the intransigence and bias and hatred exhibited by
arabs. Am I supposed to be impressed?
Unless you are Chosen.

At the very least you should be ashamed of how Jews have been subjecting the indigenous population of Palestine to a slow-motion genocide for almost 100 years.

to what genocide do you refer?-----the population of those people who, for the past approximately 45 years, have been
fraudulently calling themselves "Palestinians" have increased in population by leaps and bounds. I am married to a real
Palestinian------he has nine sibs and I have lost count of the huge number of grand nieces and nephews born in the past
10 years. The fake palestnians are growing in population
even MORE VIGOROUSLY
One hundred years ago there were ten times as many non-Jews as Jews living in Palestine; when the "democratic" Jewish state won its "independence" the ratio had shrunk to 2:1. Today there are roughly equal numbers of Jews and non-Jews living between the River and the sea, and it's the Jews who won't tolerate a non-Jew minority of more than 20%.

Sounds like a kosher genocide, to me.

LOL----fine example of islamo Nazi dog GERRYMANDERING----the "ratio"--------the ratio is SWELLED by your REAL problem---the survivors of islamo Nazi GENOCIDE----very significantly the survivors of ISLAMO GENOCIDE-----how sad for you and yours
jewish-racism-chosen-3.jpg

Racism in Israel - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

oh gee----a Wiki article written by a fellow islamo Nazi pig

O gee LOOKEE The islamo Nazi dog, Georgie, quoted a 90 year old SURVIVOR of the stink and filth that he so ADORES----namely the POGROMS his fellows imposed on the Jews of Baghdad in 1941. Ovadia Josef saw his relatives and friends murdered
by the kith and kin of GEORGIE-----now Georgie is upset, not only because the 90 year old man REMEMBERED -----but even because he ALSO FOUND REFUGE IN ISRAEL-----like the other relatively few who escape the stink of Georgie the Nazi pig.--------and NOW-----there are no jews left in BAGHDAD---a jewish land long before georgie's "god"-----dropped as a pile of shit from between the legs of whore amina. Eat it, Georgie----there are always survivors

O gee LOOKEE The islamo Nazi dog, Georgie, quoted a 90 year old SURVIVOR of the stink and filth that he so ADORES----namely the POGROMS his fellows imposed on the Jews of Baghdad in 1941. Ovadia Josef saw his relatives and friends murdered
by the kith and kin of GEORGIE-----now Georgie is upset, not only because the 90 year old man REMEMBERED -----but even because he ALSO FOUND REFUGE IN ISRAEL-----like the other relatively few who escape the stink of Georgie the Nazi pig.--------and NOW-----there are no jews left in BAGHDAD---a jewish land long before georgie's "god"-----dropped as a pile of shit from between the legs of whore amina. Eat it, Georgie----there are always survivors
hasbara-bingo.jpg

Rosie believes Jews are "chosen"
They aren't.

hasbara-bingo.jpg

Rosie believes Jews are "chosen"
They aren't.

Georgie's wet dreams involve shoving babies into gas chambers

what is your point GEORGIE?
"That the Arabs of the Land of Israel should willingly come to an agreement with us is beyond all hopes and dreams at present, and in the foreseeable future.
Vladimir Jabotinsky: The Iron Wall - We and the Arabs (1923)
"This inner conviction of mine I express so categorically not because of any wish to dismay the moderate faction in the Zionist camp but, on the contrary, because I wish to save them from such dismay.

"Apart from those who have been virtually 'blind' since childhood, all the other moderate Zionists have long since understood that there is not even the slightest hope of ever obtaining the agreement of the Arabs of the Land of Israel to 'Palestine' becoming a country with a Jewish majority."

How's your eyesight, rosie?

Unless you are Chosen.

At the very least you should be ashamed of how Jews have been subjecting the indigenous population of Palestine to a slow-motion genocide for almost 100 years.

Hey fucko this thread has nothing to do with Israel. Why don't you take your mental midget propaganda (the type of logic that kept you as a minimum wage worker your entire life - you self disclosed this) and pollute one of this threads with your ignorance.

"That the Arabs of the Land of Israel should willingly come to an agreement with us is beyond all hopes and dreams at present, and in the foreseeable future.
"This inner conviction of mine I express so categorically not because of any wish to dismay the moderate faction in the Zionist camp but, on the contrary, because I wish to save them from such dismay.

"Apart from those who have been virtually 'blind' since childhood, all the other moderate Zionists have long since understood that there is not even the slightest hope of ever obtaining the agreement of the Arabs of the Land of Israel to 'Palestine' becoming a country with a Jewish majority."

Unless you are Chosen.

Hey fucko this thread has nothing to do with Israel. Why don't you take your mental midget propaganda (the type of logic that kept you as a minimum wage worker your entire life - you self disclosed this) and pollute one of this threads with your ignorance.

the islamo Nazi propaganda is written for people who are barely literate-----I grew up in a veritable Nazi enclave----a
semi urban, getting to be suburban town full of rednecks and left overs from the revolutionary war-------complete with a painted cannon in the town park-----and a little MILL with a sign---GEORGE WASHINGTON slept here. I read the same kind of propaganda that Georgie parrots ----WAY BACK before I reached age ten-----I know him well. It is very light reading---a bit lighter than superman comics

OH!!! purge is not necessarily KILL-----just mass firings -----
right? ----RIGHT? sheeeesh-----I hope so

16,000 purged so far by Erdogan

???? how did that nut manage to do that? Who is KILLING
WHOM? ----do you mean SINCE THE "COUP"?

Erdogan is rounding up his enemies and wiping them out. Death penalty was reinstated but most will never make it to trial. This is not about justice or giving them a platform, but vengeance and power.

Democratically elected dictator? We have seen enough of those already

Because the purge list was in existence before the 'coup' occurred.

Erdogan just needed an excuse

at first I thought the idea that HE galvanized it was
---outrageous-----I am beginning to believe it----he is
rounding up people by the THOUSANDS----it had to be
planned

Because the purge list was in existence before the 'coup' occurred.

Erdogan just needed an excuse

at first I thought the idea that HE galvanized it was
---outrageous-----I am beginning to believe it----he is
rounding up people by the THOUSANDS----it had to be
planned

I played this out many times in my head, is "too" convention.....and all in six hours.

I don't expect we will know all the details or evidence, which adds to the idea of conspiracy. gad I hate that word, well executed plan to consolidate power and eliminate opposition.

When it quakes like a duck, don't assume..... look for a trail of feathers. This one has enough to make a quilt.

Isis isn't being driven out of Iraq. It's leaving for Turkey and Erdogan as sultan.

Unless you are Chosen.

to what genocide do you refer?-----the population of those people who, for the past approximately 45 years, have been
fraudulently calling themselves "Palestinians" have increased in population by leaps and bounds. I am married to a real
Palestinian------he has nine sibs and I have lost count of the huge number of grand nieces and nephews born in the past
10 years. The fake palestnians are growing in population
even MORE VIGOROUSLY
One hundred years ago there were ten times as many non-Jews as Jews living in Palestine; when the "democratic" Jewish state won its "independence" the ratio had shrunk to 2:1. Today there are roughly equal numbers of Jews and non-Jews living between the River and the sea, and it's the Jews who won't tolerate a non-Jew minority of more than 20%.

Sounds like a kosher genocide, to me.

LOL----fine example of islamo Nazi dog GERRYMANDERING----the "ratio"--------the ratio is SWELLED by your REAL problem---the survivors of islamo Nazi GENOCIDE----very significantly the survivors of ISLAMO GENOCIDE-----how sad for you and yours
jewish-racism-chosen-3.jpg

Racism in Israel - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

oh gee----a Wiki article written by a fellow islamo Nazi pig

Anti-Arabism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"In 1994, a Jewish settler in the West Bank and follower of the Kach party, Baruch Goldstein, massacred 29 Palestinian Muslim worshipers at the Cave of the Patriarchs in Hebron. It was known that, prior to the massacre, Goldstein, a physician, refused to treat Arabs, including Arab soldiers with the Israeli army.[116][117] During his funeral, a rabbi declared that even one million Arabs are 'not worth a Jewish fingernail'.[118][119][120]Goldstein was immediately 'denounced with shocked horror even by the mainstream Orthodox',[121] and many in Israel classified Goldstein as insane."
Got any blood under your fingernails?

Unless you are Chosen.

Netanyahu and Erdogan are distorting the essence of democracy - Opinion
netanyahu_erdogan.jpg

Shit clumps.
Chump.

posted 16-07-2016,, hours after the start of the "failed coup" theater:
It wasn't Erdogan, it was his boss.
If after 10 months all of Russia's real weapons (including those forbidden by the Geneva convention) and upscaling iranian, Hezbollah and other foreign ground troops to well over 100,000 no decisive victories against the rebels were achieved, ....
THEN Turkey will officially join the USA and Russia in the war
All in Blog
Protest Suppression Techniques, by the Illuminati: Turkey: FAKE Coup attempt, Illuminati theater, SCRIPT exposed:suppress sunni opposition to Syria Invasion
Staged Turkey coup: explained long ago, as Iliustrated Sep 2013, as illuminati staged the theater "Kerry thereatens to bomb Assad"
Last Prophet's words, only update appears in brackets already in the first line:
Syria: one of two main reasons why the IV Reich went as far as to have [dozens of russian jets in the air, started Sep 2015} and 30,000 Iranians [70,000 as of May 2016} on the ground to crush the rebels:
Gog and Magog script for the destruction of Israel changed by syrian freedom fighters
The Bible vs the Illuminati anti-Bible: Syria Gog Magog script changed by rebels

Forum List

Back