Erase your sins Muhammad's way

yragnitup

Apr 10, 2018
Kiss & Erase Your Sins.

Suwaid b. Ghafala reported:
I saw Umar (Allah be pleased with him) kissing the Stone and clinging to it and saying: I saw Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) having great love for you.
Reference : Sahih Muslim 1271 a The Book of Pilgrimage

Ibn Ubaid bin Umair narrated from his father:
"Ibn Umar was clinging on the two corners (in a manner that I had not seen any of the Companions of the Prophet doing) so I said: 'O Abu Abdur-Rahman! You are clinging on the two corners in a manner that I have not seen any of the Companions of the Prophet clining.' So he said: 'I do it because I heard the Messenger of Allah saying: "Touching them atones for sins." And I heard him saying: "Whoever performs Tawaf around this House seven times and he keeps track of it, then it is as if he freed a slave." And I heard him saying: "One foot is not put down, nor another raised except that Allah removes a sin from him and records a good merit for him."
Reference : Jami` at-Tirmidhi 959 The Book on Hajj

Narrated `Abis bin Rabi`a: tougue`Umar came near the Black Stone and kissed it and said "No doubt, I know that you are a stone and can neither benefit anyone nor harm anyone. Had I not seen Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) kissing you I would not have kissed you."
Reference : Sahih al-Bukhari 1597 Book of Hajj (Pilgrimage) » Hadith

Ibn Abbas narrated that:The Messenger of Allah said about the (Black) Stone: "By Allah! Allah will raise it on the Day of Resurrection with two eyes by which it sees and a tongue that it speaks with, testifying to whoever touched it in truth."
Reference : Jami` at-Tirmidhi 961 The Book on Hajj » Hadith

This sounds as if the person had a revelation. Personal revelation is the only way to 'know' 'God'. No other 'revelation' counts. To say that revelation has ended, that there was one, last definitive one in the past, is to deny that a person today could know 'God'. The only other information about 'God' is hearsay, second hand. The choice to believe hearsay is merely that; a choice. It is not knowing.

The black stone is some kind of meteorite.

And these desert rats think its from their allah.

Kiss & Erase Your Sins.

Suwaid b. Ghafala reported:
I saw Umar (Allah be pleased with him) kissing the Stone and clinging to it and saying: I saw Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) having great love for you.
Reference : Sahih Muslim 1271 a The Book of Pilgrimage

Ibn Ubaid bin Umair narrated from his father:
"Ibn Umar was clinging on the two corners (in a manner that I had not seen any of the Companions of the Prophet doing) so I said: 'O Abu Abdur-Rahman! You are clinging on the two corners in a manner that I have not seen any of the Companions of the Prophet clining.' So he said: 'I do it because I heard the Messenger of Allah saying: "Touching them atones for sins." And I heard him saying: "Whoever performs Tawaf around this House seven times and he keeps track of it, then it is as if he freed a slave." And I heard him saying: "One foot is not put down, nor another raised except that Allah removes a sin from him and records a good merit for him."
Reference : Jami` at-Tirmidhi 959 The Book on Hajj

Narrated `Abis bin Rabi`a: tougue`Umar came near the Black Stone and kissed it and said "No doubt, I know that you are a stone and can neither benefit anyone nor harm anyone. Had I not seen Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) kissing you I would not have kissed you."
Reference : Sahih al-Bukhari 1597 Book of Hajj (Pilgrimage) » Hadith

Ibn Abbas narrated that:The Messenger of Allah said about the (Black) Stone: "By Allah! Allah will raise it on the Day of Resurrection with two eyes by which it sees and a tongue that it speaks with, testifying to whoever touched it in truth."
Reference : Jami` at-Tirmidhi 961 The Book on Hajj » Hadith

Drop a nuke here and end it all.

Damn satanic freaks

Some would say that thinking nukes are a good solution is 'satanic'.

Jesus said that only one sin could not be forgiven. What is there to convince us to believe another person over Jesus without our own, direct experience?
By the way, that unforgivable sin is essentially being committed by Islam.

Erase your sins, Muhammad's way...

2:1-2
(SAHIH INTERNATIONAL)

Alif, Lam, Meem.

This is the Book about which there is no doubt, a guidance for those conscious of Allah –

2:284-286
To Allah belongs whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth. Whether you show what is within yourselves or conceal it, Allah will bring you to account for it. Then He will forgive whom He wills and punish whom He wills, and Allah is over all things competent.

The Messenger has believed in what was revealed to him from his Lord, and [so have] the believers. All of them have believed in Allah and His angels and His books and His messengers, [saying], "We make no distinction between any of His messengers." And they say, "We hear and we obey. [We seek] Your forgiveness, our Lord, and to You is the [final] destination."

Allah does not charge a soul except [with that within] its capacity. It will have [the consequence of] what [good] it has gained, and it will bear [the consequence of] what [evil] it has earned. "Our Lord, do not impose blame upon us if we have forgotten or erred. Our Lord, and lay not upon us a burden like that which You laid upon those before us. Our Lord, and burden us not with that which we have no ability to bear. And pardon us; and forgive us; and have mercy upon us. You are our protector, so give us victory over the disbelieving people."

But if you want to kiss a black stone, I guess it's okay. The Pope used to kiss the ground upon him landing from an airplane ride.

But I will dare not say I know The Arabic Faith and Life if I can't even speak or write or read Arabic... Foolishness is not something I enjoy having attributed to my home.

Just as Arabic speaking persons, who can not speak nor write or read English, should not say they know English speaking Faiths and Lives.

I wouldn't be offending them; the non English speaking, reading or writing Arabic persons.. They wouldn't even know what I just wrote.

Last edited:
There is one way to know 'God', through direct revelation. Otherwise, there is only unseen, unsensed, direct union with 'God' (total loss of self and any attachment to the material, etc.), or there is blindness to the true meaning and being of 'God'.
There is no difference in believing in any religion if that knowing only comes through reading or hearing. Those are second hand experience at the very best. There is nothing to recommend one over another, in all intellectual honesty. It is just deciding, choosing to believe.
It is not knowing.

Erase your sins, Muhammad's way...

2:1-2
(SAHIH INTERNATIONAL)

Alif, Lam, Meem.

This is the Book about which there is no doubt, a guidance for those conscious of Allah –

2:284-286
To Allah belongs whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth. Whether you show what is within yourselves or conceal it, Allah will bring you to account for it. Then He will forgive whom He wills and punish whom He wills, and Allah is over all things competent.

The Messenger has believed in what was revealed to him from his Lord, and [so have] the believers. All of them have believed in Allah and His angels and His books and His messengers, [saying], "We make no distinction between any of His messengers." And they say, "We hear and we obey. [We seek] Your forgiveness, our Lord, and to You is the [final] destination."

Allah does not charge a soul except [with that within] its capacity. It will have [the consequence of] what [good] it has gained, and it will bear [the consequence of] what [evil] it has earned. "Our Lord, do not impose blame upon us if we have forgotten or erred. Our Lord, and lay not upon us a burden like that which You laid upon those before us. Our Lord, and burden us not with that which we have no ability to bear. And pardon us; and forgive us; and have mercy upon us. You are our protector, so give us victory over the disbelieving people."

But if you want to kiss a black stone, I guess it's okay. The Pope used to kiss the ground upon him landing from an airplane ride.

But I will dare not say I know The Arabic Faith and Life if I can't even speak or write or read Arabic... Foolishness is not something I enjoy having attributed to my home.

Just as Arabic speaking persons, who can not speak nor write or read English, should not say they know English speaking Faiths and Lives.

I wouldn't be offending them; the non English speaking, reading or writing Arabic persons.. They wouldn't even know what I just wrote.

Tell this to your prophet. He is the one who taught kissing/touching the black stone erases your sins as per the Sunnah.

Forum List

Back