Epstein told people someonne tired to kill him

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Jeffrey Epstein told prison guards and fellow inmates that he believed someone had tried to kill him weeks before his death, a source has revealed to DailyMail.com
Epstein Told People Someone Tried To Kill Him
----------------------------------------------------------------

Well then there you have it the world is after him.

Anyone that is surprised that he is dead now, doesn't understand how the world or politics really works.

he was a psycho
of course he was going to say that
Regardless, he was a federal witness in a case that was suppose to have him placed into a top security witness protection system right ??? Weird situation indeed. How does one get off of suicide watch in a situation that was that grave in his case ?? His life was over, and he knew it, so suicide is definitely not to be easily ruled out, but the conspiracy theories will rage on like mad now, especially the political ones.

he was a psycho

He was a "psycho," connected with major corruption. . .

yet. . . the establishment somehow, just couldn't keep him from offing himself. :eusa_think:

13wbkf.jpg

Epstein (or someone) saved us a lot of tax money, so that's good. But no one with a shred of common sense would have taken him off of suicide watch. And why on Earth are there not video monitors? How retarded is that?

he was a psycho

yet. . . the establishment somehow, just couldn't keep him from offing himself. :eusa_think:

13wbkf.jpg

Name those in the "establishment" who you believe murdered him?

If you follow my "Stay Informed" thread, you would know that this is standard operating procedure.

Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Do you have such a short memory that you do not remember what goes on in this nation?

Do you not remember the D.C. Madam, Deborah Jeane Palfrey?

Tough 'D.C. Madam' threatens a courtroom battle

"If taken into custody, my physical safety and most probably my very life would be jeopardized," she wrote. "Rape, beating, maiming, disfigurement and more than likely murder disguised in the form of just another jailhouse accident or suicide would await me."

You know she is dead, right?

Suicide. Or so. . . "they" say. Isn't that convenient? eh. wut wut.

those-who-cannot-remember-the-past-are-condemned-to-repeat-it.jpg

he was a psycho

13wbkf.jpg

If you follow my "Stay Informed" thread, you would know that this is standard operating procedure.

Do you have such a short memory that you do not remember what goes on in this nation?

"If taken into custody, my physical safety and most probably my very life would be jeopardized," she wrote. "Rape, beating, maiming, disfigurement and more than likely murder disguised in the form of just another jailhouse accident or suicide would await me."

Invasions of privacy for political power is getting people killed maybe ??

Yeah we know that if people are breaking laws by doing bad things, of course that is one thing, but politically outting people's private matters in order to politically shame them or destroy them for political reasons, well that is something of another matter altogether. Privacy matters related to criminal activity must go before the courts first, and a warrant obtained if such an issue involves a case of criminal activity. This trial by public and/or media behavior is dangerous and deadly if not related to criminal activity in a criminal case, but is rather just groups or political activist attempting to shame their opponents into submission for political reasoning and lust for power.

Laws should prevent such a thing, and if they would have, then we wouldn't have had this 2 year bullcrap investigation on Trump in which was based on political attacks not pertaining to any known criminal activity involving Trump as a candidate .

he was a psycho

13wbkf.jpg

Invasions of privacy for political power is getting people killed maybe ??

Yeah we know that if people are breaking laws by doing bad things, of course that is one thing, but politically outting people's private matters in order to politically shame them or destroy them for political reasons, well that is something of another matter altogether. Privacy matters related to criminal activity must go before the courts first, and a warrant obtained if such an issue involves a case of criminal activity. This trial by public and/or media behavior is dangerous and deadly if not related to criminal activity in a criminal case, but is rather just groups or political activist attempting to shame their opponents into submission for political reasoning and lust for power.

Laws should prevent such a thing, and if they would have, then we wouldn't have had this 2 year bullcrap investigation on Trump in which was based on political attacks not pertaining to any known criminal activity involving Trump as a candidate .

Defamation is morally corrupt, on that we agree. But speculation is protected by the First Amendment, and the Mueller Investigation was not and is not "bullcrap".

The Lies upon Lies to obstruct justice are clear, even if Trump and his family and supporters were not guilty of a conspiracy, the fact is innocent people don't lie about meetings with Russian agents, claiming the Mueller Investigation was corrupt and assassinating the character of the DOJ, the FBI and Journalists.

A man is assumed innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. He will never be proven guilty of the latest charges against him. I wonder if this means that all those whores and prostitutes who wanted to sue him are sol.

People were tired of trying to kill him?

They must have tried a lot.

Forum List

Back