EPA poised to formally repeal Clean Power Plan in major blow to Obama’s climate legacy

ROFL! You can't cite a single article supporting your idiotic and transparent lies.
Of course I can. Any trained chimp with google can find this on the website of any major medical society. What kind of lazy idiot depends on strangers on message boards to educate him? I'm not asking you to take my word for it.
And yet you can not.... education lacking there chimp?

You made the claim... support it! This is going to be just like every other argument... scream like a little bitch and run away..
No, I will not be spoonfeedimg you any links. Again, you dont have to take my word for it. Your cackling and dancing and prancing has no bearing on the facts.

Thanks for proving my point...
View attachment 153061
Right, I'm a troll because I say the major medical societies warn of pollution causing illness. gee, i wonder if anyone has studied it? I wonder if anyone has compiled this science and presented suggestions for guidelines? Nahhh, must just be a liberal conspiracy, spread by their paid trolls like me... right?

You go ahead and do your little dance. Of the two of us, I don't think it's me that you're making to look bad.

You aren't fooling anyone, turd. You obviously can't backup your moronic claims.

Of course I can. Any trained chimp with google can find this on the website of any major medical society. What kind of lazy idiot depends on strangers on message boards to educate him? I'm not asking you to take my word for it.

You made the claim... support it! This is going to be just like every other argument... scream like a little bitch and run away..
No, I will not be spoonfeedimg you any links. Again, you dont have to take my word for it. Your cackling and dancing and prancing has no bearing on the facts.

View attachment 153061
Right, I'm a troll because I say the major medical societies warn of pollution causing illness. gee, i wonder if anyone has studied it? I wonder if anyone has compiled this science and presented suggestions for guidelines? Nahhh, must just be a liberal conspiracy, spread by their paid trolls like me... right?

You go ahead and do your little dance. Of the two of us, I don't think it's me that you're making to look bad.

You aren't fooling anyone, turd. You obviously can't backup your moronic claims.
Spot on! It would be impossible for me to link you to the website of any major medical association, and specifically to what they say about smog. You got me there!

man, I'm out. you guys are way too smart for me.

View attachment 153061

Spot on! It would be impossible for me to link you to the website of any major medical association, and specifically to what they say about smog. You got me there!

man, I'm out. you guys are way too smart for me.

That's it: run away with your tail between your legs.

YIP, YIP, YIP!

Where do you see anything about CO2 moron?

OP>>>>>>>A draft proposal of the EPA’s conclusions, leaked to news outlets over the past 24 hours, argues that the plan — which would limit carbon emissions from power plants and, in the process, drastically reduce the amount of coal-generated electricity in the U.S. — goes beyond the bounds of federal law and unnecessarily hikes energy prices for consumers.

MORON.
From the actual fact sheet for the act:

"
  • From the soot and smog reductions alone, for every dollar invested through the Clean Power Plan—American families will see up to $7 in health benefits.
  • The Clean Power Plan will reduce pollutants that contribute to the soot and smog that make people sick by over 25 percent in 2030.
    • 54,000 to 56,000 tons of PM2.5
    • 424,000 to 471,000 tons of sulfur dioxide
    • 407,000 to 428,000 tons of nitrogen dioxide
In other words, it was supposed to do a lot more than just limit carbon emissions. so settle down.

That's EPA bullshit. The clean power plan would cost American families hundreds of dollars every year, if not thousands.

Name one person who a doctor diagnosed as "sick from air pollution."
Why? It's not my job to introduce you to reality . Look it up yourself.

I have looked it up. There are no such cases. That's reality.
The reality is that you are a fucking lying cocksucker.

https://www3.epa.gov/airnow/asthma-flyer.pdf

Air pollution can make asthma symptoms worse and trigger attacks. If you or your child has asthma, have you ever noticed symptoms get worse when the air is polluted? Air pollution can make it harder to breathe. It can also cause other symptoms, like coughing, wheezing, chest discomfort, and a burning feeling in the lungs. Two key air pollutants can affect asthma. One is ozone (found in smog). The other is particle pollution (found in haze, smoke, and dust). When ozone and particle pollution are in the air, adults and children with asthma are more likely to have symptoms.

Yes, I'm sure that's the conclusion you reached after your extensive research. ;)

Experience with liberal schemes.
Beats having an actual education, right?

Wrong, liberal schemes are much worse than having an education.

If Americans were better educated, there'd be many fewer liberal politicians and fewer liberal schemes.
Right.... yet, the more educated a person, the more likely he is liberal. Odd that reality does not match up with the thoughts flowing from your colon. Wait, no it isnt...

Yea, they are so educated they don't know how to vote in midterms.
We shall see, asshole.

Beats having an actual education, right?

Wrong, liberal schemes are much worse than having an education.

If Americans were better educated, there'd be many fewer liberal politicians and fewer liberal schemes.
Right.... yet, the more educated a person, the more likely he is liberal. Odd that reality does not match up with the thoughts flowing from your colon. Wait, no it isnt...

Yea, they are so educated they don't know how to vote in midterms.
GOP got 52% of votes in 2014 midterm House elections. Not a big difference.

The biggest win by republicans in decades and you say not a big difference, you really do show your age on here.
And what has your vaunted GOP done with it? Not one major piece of legislation passed. Deep quarrels between the GOP House, the GOP Senate, and the GOP President. Quarrels to the point of being beyond sarcasm.

View attachment 153061

Look, you shit for brains moron, no one with above a room temperature IQ would give any kind of credibility to what a lying asshole like you says.

https://www.grandcanyontrust.org/sites/default/files/pl_AMAmercuryReport.pdf

Mercury Exposure and Children’s Health

Mercury exposure, nutritional deficiencies and metabolic disruptions may affect learning in children

About coal mining impacts

Heavy Metals Toxicity and the Environment

WINNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Environmental Protection Agency is expected to soon formally repeal the Clean Power Plan (CPP) in what would be one of the biggest blows yet to former President Barack Obama’s legacy on climate change.

A draft proposal of the EPA’s conclusions, leaked to news outlets over the past 24 hours, argues that the plan — which would limit carbon emissions from power plants and, in the process, drastically reduce the amount of coal-generated electricity in the U.S. — goes beyond the bounds of federal law and unnecessarily hikes energy prices for consumers.

. . . . . . . . . . . . .

“The EPA is proposing to repeal the CPP in its entirety,” the agency says in its draft conclusion.

morons... you hate this country so much it's beyond belief. you'll destroy everything just to try to wipe out the black guy's presidency.

thing is.... your orange loon will go down as the worst president in history.

have fun, freaks.

Modern pollution laws came about because pollution caused major damage in Donora, Pennsylvania, damage that killed 20 people immediatly, and shortened many peoples lives.

http://explorepahistory.com/hmarker.php?markerId=1-A-14D

Folks in Pittsburgh, Johnstown, Connellsville and the other steel and mining towns of western Pennsylvania were used to smog. Smog meant that the mills were running and the coke ovens burning. Smog meant men were working and families fed. Sure, it could be a nuisance. It stunted the growth of crops and trees, soiled curtains and caused asthma and hacking coughs, but that was the price of progress and prosperity.

Smog victim on stretcher, Donora, PA, November 4, 1948.

No one was prepared for the black cloud that swallowed Donora, a Monongahela mill town, just a short drive south from
icon_marker.gif
Pittsburgh, on Tuesday, October 26, 1948. By Friday, folks were crowding into local hospitals, but that didn't stop the Halloween parade that same evening, when costumed children appeared "like shadows moving through the gloom," or the high school football game the next day, when no passes were thrown because no one could see the ball. Seventeen people died on Saturday, and thousands were gasping for air. But the zinc works and steel mill stayed open, their stacks pouring an acrid gray smoke into the suffocating sky.

Patients In Oxygen-Tented Beds, Donora, Pennsylvania, November 3, 1948.

On Sunday morning the bosses at American Steel and Wire finally closed the plant. By the time fresh winds finally swept through the valley and blew away the smog on Monday, 7,000 people had become ill - nearly half the town's population. In all, twenty would die from acute fluoride poisoning and asphyxiation. In the days that followed, state and federal investigators descended on Donora to find out what - or who - was to blame. Donora became a national "scientific test tube" for the study of air pollution.

OP>>>>>>>A draft proposal of the EPA’s conclusions, leaked to news outlets over the past 24 hours, argues that the plan — which would limit carbon emissions from power plants and, in the process, drastically reduce the amount of coal-generated electricity in the U.S. — goes beyond the bounds of federal law and unnecessarily hikes energy prices for consumers.

MORON.
From the actual fact sheet for the act:

"
  • From the soot and smog reductions alone, for every dollar invested through the Clean Power Plan—American families will see up to $7 in health benefits.
  • The Clean Power Plan will reduce pollutants that contribute to the soot and smog that make people sick by over 25 percent in 2030.
    • 54,000 to 56,000 tons of PM2.5
    • 424,000 to 471,000 tons of sulfur dioxide
    • 407,000 to 428,000 tons of nitrogen dioxide
In other words, it was supposed to do a lot more than just limit carbon emissions. so settle down.

That's EPA bullshit. The clean power plan would cost American families hundreds of dollars every year, if not thousands.

Name one person who a doctor diagnosed as "sick from air pollution."
Why? It's not my job to introduce you to reality . Look it up yourself.

I have looked it up. There are no such cases. That's reality.
The reality is that you are a fucking lying cocksucker.

https://www3.epa.gov/airnow/asthma-flyer.pdf

Air pollution can make asthma symptoms worse and trigger attacks. If you or your child has asthma, have you ever noticed symptoms get worse when the air is polluted? Air pollution can make it harder to breathe. It can also cause other symptoms, like coughing, wheezing, chest discomfort, and a burning feeling in the lungs. Two key air pollutants can affect asthma. One is ozone (found in smog). The other is particle pollution (found in haze, smoke, and dust). When ozone and particle pollution are in the air, adults and children with asthma are more likely to have symptoms.

So where is your proof that a doctor has diagnosed anyone of getting sick from the pollution from a coal fired power plant?

Modern pollution laws came about because pollution caused major damage in Donora, Pennsylvania, damage that killed 20 people immediatly, and shortened many peoples lives.

http://explorepahistory.com/hmarker.php?markerId=1-A-14D

Folks in Pittsburgh, Johnstown, Connellsville and the other steel and mining towns of western Pennsylvania were used to smog. Smog meant that the mills were running and the coke ovens burning. Smog meant men were working and families fed. Sure, it could be a nuisance. It stunted the growth of crops and trees, soiled curtains and caused asthma and hacking coughs, but that was the price of progress and prosperity.

Smog victim on stretcher, Donora, PA, November 4, 1948.

No one was prepared for the black cloud that swallowed Donora, a Monongahela mill town, just a short drive south from
icon_marker.gif
Pittsburgh, on Tuesday, October 26, 1948. By Friday, folks were crowding into local hospitals, but that didn't stop the Halloween parade that same evening, when costumed children appeared "like shadows moving through the gloom," or the high school football game the next day, when no passes were thrown because no one could see the ball. Seventeen people died on Saturday, and thousands were gasping for air. But the zinc works and steel mill stayed open, their stacks pouring an acrid gray smoke into the suffocating sky.

Patients In Oxygen-Tented Beds, Donora, Pennsylvania, November 3, 1948.

On Sunday morning the bosses at American Steel and Wire finally closed the plant. By the time fresh winds finally swept through the valley and blew away the smog on Monday, 7,000 people had become ill - nearly half the town's population. In all, twenty would die from acute fluoride poisoning and asphyxiation. In the days that followed, state and federal investigators descended on Donora to find out what - or who - was to blame. Donora became a national "scientific test tube" for the study of air pollution.

That was 70 years ago, asshole. I'm talking about since Obama was elected. Trump is only going to repeal the regulations Obama tried to impose on us.

WINNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Environmental Protection Agency is expected to soon formally repeal the Clean Power Plan (CPP) in what would be one of the biggest blows yet to former President Barack Obama’s legacy on climate change.

A draft proposal of the EPA’s conclusions, leaked to news outlets over the past 24 hours, argues that the plan — which would limit carbon emissions from power plants and, in the process, drastically reduce the amount of coal-generated electricity in the U.S. — goes beyond the bounds of federal law and unnecessarily hikes energy prices for consumers.

. . . . . . . . . . . . .

“The EPA is proposing to repeal the CPP in its entirety,” the agency says in its draft conclusion.

morons... you hate this country so much it's beyond belief. you'll destroy everything just to try to wipe out the black guy's presidency.

thing is.... your orange loon will go down as the worst president in history.

have fun, freaks.

Hating commies like Obama is the opposite of hating America. His "Clean Power Plan" was designed to destroy America. It would have tripled the cost of electricity in this country.

View attachment 153061

Look, you shit for brains moron, no one with above a room temperature IQ would give any kind of credibility to what a lying asshole like you says.

https://www.grandcanyontrust.org/sites/default/files/pl_AMAmercuryReport.pdf

Mercury Exposure and Children’s Health

Mercury exposure, nutritional deficiencies and metabolic disruptions may affect learning in children

About coal mining impacts

Heavy Metals Toxicity and the Environment

"Extrapolating." None of these papers mention a single case of anyone getting sick from Mercury from a modern coal fired power plant. They are all based on statistical projections from cases were the victim received doses hundreds of times what the EPA considers "safe."

Only 5% of the mercury in put into our environment every year comes from artificial sources, and most of that comes from China. The rest comes from natural sources. Obama's economically disastrous regulations would have made no noticeable difference in the amount of Mercury in the environment we are exposed to.

You cited nothing but junk science. All EPA claims are based on junk science.

Little cocksuck, the treasonous fat senile old orange clown will not be President all that long, and the pendulum will swing the other way. Then we will see the damage reversed, and sane laws and regulations put back into place, and, hopefully, a few of the people that have take advantage of the fat fuck's idiocy, spending a good deal of time in the gray bar hotel.

Little cocksuck, the treasonous fat senile old orange clown will not be President all that long, and the pendulum will swing the other way. Then we will see the damage reversed, and sane laws and regulations put back into place, and, hopefully, a few of the people that have take advantage of the fat fuck's idiocy, spending a good deal of time in the gray bar hotel.
Yes, that is true. Another lunatic will get elected by all the dumbasses in this country, and we will resume swirling down the toilet bowl.

Any time someone calls out your crap as bull shit old fraud calls them a "cocksucker". This is old frauds code word for "I don't know shit" and "all I got is correlative evidence that has not been verified" OR PROVED...

You see Old Fraud, every one of your articles shows correlation but does not prove causation, just like the AGW crap you spew you have nothing...

And then you ignore that 98% of all operating Coal fired plants (in the US and Canada) use current scrubbing technologies, which means the exhaust from those stacks is 99.998% particulate clean and water vapor... Your lies and deceptions are so blatant that its to easy to call you a fool, but you do it over and over again, hoping for a different result... This behavior is called insanity...

Last edited:

Got news for you Ray......if the strategy is to continue to double down on the whole racist theme, he again cakewalks those old blue states again. White Americans are sick of that shit..........done. That's what '16 was all about. Shit with environmental regulations wont mean dick for the typical voter in Michigan or Ohio. Most Americans reject the fuck tradition approach and cow towing to minorities......its just the way it is. Some people think that unfair..........well......it is what it is. Maybe the political dynamic changes 25 years from now, but whites got sick of getting poked in the eye after 8 years of Obama. The DUMS didn't give a shit about them

Now as for me.........I cant applaud the whole identity politics strategy of the DUMS enough. Go.......go........double down on it. Every swinging white dick will be out to vote in 2020 and it wont be for the DUM candidate.

You'd think after the DUMS have gotten their clocks cleaned in the last 4 billion elections they'd change the strategy....................duh.:bye1:. The smart DUMS are out there talking about this already........zero strategy to get back the middle of the road white American voter. Because the DUM party has been hijacked by the far left.........and Americans know socialism is ghey.

Last edited:
Trumps EPA has nothing to do with protecting the environment

Forum List

Back