EPA Bans Most Wood Burning Stoves In a Corrupt Scheme, Fireplaces Next

I suspect there will be PLENTY of older stoves on Craigslist as needed. (That's where I got mine...I just fed it, the date cast into the front of it is 1959.)

You might want to double check and make sure the purchase would be legal first.

So you're blaming the EPA for the coal industry being incompetent in building a plant? That's ... interesting. Is there anything that happens on the planet which you don't blame the EPA for?

Lol, why do you think that pretending to be an idiot makes some kind of argument?

The EPA regs caused the problems and that is apparent.

Lol, wood stoves are being banned by the EPA,

No they're not. I can't put it more simply than that, so if you need it dumbed down more, you're out of luck.

New woodstoves have to meet certain emission standards.

Old woodstoves are grandfathered in. Nobody gets cited for having an old woodstove.

If you call that a ban, then you're either dumber than I ever imagined, or a bigger liar. Which of those is the case? It's like you're declaring cars have been banned because gas mileage standards went up.

Don't you kooks ever get tired of getting hysterical over every conspiracy theory that comes down the pipe? You end up looking stupid, every time, with your stupid streak being unbroken for decades running. You'd think that you'd eventually get tired of being played for fools by your masters, but you all actually seem to enjoy being left twisting in the wind.

Last edited:
So you're blaming the EPA for the coal industry being incompetent in building a plant? That's ... interesting. Is there anything that happens on the planet which you don't blame the EPA for?

Riddle me this...............You have the EPA basically banning all new coal burners UNLESS you COMPLY with their REGULATIONS.................Which has FORCED companies to find NEW TECHNOLOGY to COMPLY with the EPA.....................and since the NEW TECH is EXPERIMENTAL and has NEVER BEEN TRIED BEFORE.............................

We should perhaps blame WHO..........Santa ..........................

Ask your self a simple question...........How much will it cost if we Kill Coal burners in this country..............................when 40% or even higher powers this country....................

What will this do to the poorest people..............................Or do you even care...........

Lol, wood stoves are being banned by the EPA,

No they're not. I can't put it more simply than that, so if you need it dumbed down more, you're out of luck.

I don't need you to make your statement any simpler. I would just like to see some fact and reason that supports your assertion, which you are lacking.

New woodstoves have to meet certain emission standards.

Meaning that older stoves that used to meet the standards and now do not are banned.

Old woodstoves are grandfathered in.

That have already been sold. If you need to replace your stove for whatever reason, you cannot trade it in, you cannot replace it with the old model because that model is now BANNED. This will cost poor people more MONEY that they cannot afford and removes choice.

And it is largely POINTLESS. Do you really think there is all that much difference between 15 ppm and 12 ppm? The only people who benefit from this are stove manufacturers who will have an excuse to jack up prices once again on everyone, many of whom cannot afford it.

Nobody gets cited for having an old woodstove.

Lol, yeah, not yet. Once the policy rolls out in full implementation people will get fined.

And regardless of what the regs currently say, in the hands of bureaucrats it is just one more tool to harass the public, something you seem totally OK with.

If you call that a ban, then you're either dumber than I ever imagined, or a bigger liar. Which of those is the case? It's like you're declaring cars have been banned because gas mileage standards went up.

There is nothing keeping me from buying a 1968 Ford Mustang. I cannot buy a 5 gallon water tank for my toilet. The first has not been banned but the latter have.

If I owned said substandard wood burning stove, I cannot resell it to anyone, or buy one from anyone. It is BANNED.

Don't you kooks ever get tired of getting hysterical over every conspiracy theory that comes down the pipe? You end up looking stupid, every time, with your stupid streak being unbroken for decades running. You'd think that you'd eventually get tired of being played for fools by your masters, but you all actually seem to enjoy being left twisting in the wind.

Lol, your normalcy bias blinds you not only to the facts but to the logical outcomes thus far of these discussions. In your little nutshell you win every time and prove all the rest of us to be fools. In reality only about 15% of the public favors increases of these types of arbitrary and pointless regulations because most Americans do not trust the government to do things right and honestly.

Views of Government: Key Data Points | Pew Research Center

Chart of American trust of the federal government.

Ask your self a simple question...........How much will it cost if we Kill Coal burners in this country..............................when 40% or even higher powers this country....................

What will this do to the poorest people..............................Or do you even care...........

She only cares that it doesn't hurt her party in the polls, which is why she has this knee jerk reaction every time someone points out any growing problems with the government.

Now if we had a Republican in the White House she would be so hysterical we all would have tears of laughter reading most of her posts.

But since we have a Democrat, all is good and she can see, hear and speak no evil of the federal government.

How silly. No one is going to ban fireplaces.

They can increase the standards on new fireplaces, yes they can.

Anyone then building a new home that wants a fire place has to pay out the nose for a simple place to safely burn wood.

But the government wouldn't do anything so silly as to ban a 5 gallon water tank, cheap refrigerants, or filament light bulbs. Nah, they are not that stupid.

Oh, wait....

Here's the key problem...........The EPA shouldn't be telling companies how to build a dang fire place insert in the first place......................

These inserts are designed to produce more heat than a standard fire place anyway.......Which means they burn better already...............

So now the EPA decrees,,,,You must build them better because we say so..............I doubt people working with the EPA could start a dang fire with a flint...............Perhaps they envy those who actually create something useful..................

Haze laws created by Legal Actions without going through Congress are costing Billions.......But hey, to hell with the Constitution anyway.........Right libbies.

I've seen local burning bans myself...........In lower alabama belief it or not...........and also in Colorado where you could be fined for burning in a fire place....................

The EPA will basically ban certain types of inserts as they are telling them emission standards for the industry................So, while they claim to not ban them, if a owner sells an older one you would basically be breaking the EPA LAWS.................Of course they have the authority to tell private industry how to build a dang insert...............

Of course people like me don't give a rats .sjdfjd about it anyway..........If I want to buy from an individual and install and older model I really will not care whether it's against their law or not anyway.

They have been given too much power already, as they interpret the law as they see fit to push an agenda..............like HAZE CONTROLS................ irregardless of the financial impact.

I think this is perhaps the most illuminating post you have made as to how you think.

Don't you kooks ever get tired of getting hysterical over every conspiracy theory that comes down the pipe? You end up looking stupid, every time, with your stupid streak being unbroken for decades running. .

How many scandals have there been with the Obama administration?

1) We have Fast and Furious where his regime allowed thousands of high powered rifles be sold illegally to Mexican drug cartels and this has resulted in the death of at least two federal agents and thousands of Mexicans and who knows how many America visiting across the border.

2) We have the NSA spying scandal. Not only has the NSA been snooping on Americans collecting EVERY SINGLE metadata record on every phones conversation in the USA (and by law they are not allowed to spy on American citizens), but they also have hired foreign intelligence agencies to snoop where they could not legally to get more than just metadata on US citizens.

3) The IRS has been used to target conservative Tea Party groups for audits and overly long delays in approving their nonprofit status by several years. This suppressed TPOM voter turnout, but that's OK with Democrats, as long as it is those evil 'Tea Baggers!'

4) The DOJ has seized the phone records of major journalist organizations like the AP to check on how they 'gather news'. There have been several such attempts to compromise the media, as if that were even needed, lol, and liberals like you are totally OK with that. A reporter named Rosen was falsely charged with treason for reporting on the war and his communications all tapped and his reputation nearly ruined by the DOJ and then Holder perjured himself denying he had anything to with it, when his own signature was on the documents.

5) Obama signed EO orders that have given him unprecedented war time power during peace time nonemergency conditions. He can literally at any time have you picked up and forced to work with no compensation, thus legalizing slavery once again as long as it is ordered by the President.

6) The waste of hundreds of billions of tax payer dollars on the heath care website was a crony deal for some of Michelle's friends in Canada. Not only was it nonfunctional when it rolled out, but several different software engineer groups implemented software that did everything that the health care site was supposed to do and they did it in a couple of months on very little cost, well under a million. And Michelle's old cronies that caused the fiasco are hired to also fix their own mess, for huge windfall profits once again.

7) Obama launched an attack on Lybia without Congressional approval in violation of the War Powers Act.

8) Obama has been ruling by decree for a long time now, going around congress to implement the law as he wants, enforcing what he wants in whatever way he wants, even in violation of the letter of the law, such as the declaration of CO2 as a pollutant which it obviously is not since it is required for all vegetation to live. He also refuses to enforce those laws he disagrees with, like ordering the ICE to not arrest illegals in violation of the law. It is his constitutional duty to enforce the law, he does not get to make it up as he goes or to change it on a whim. That requires Congressionally passed changes to the law.

9) Just before the election in 2012, Obama's regime released faked up job data which had an impact on a very close election. This is illegal and impeachable.
If These Claims by ?Reliable Sources? Are Proven True, the Obama Administration Will Be Dealing With Another Huge Scandal | TheBlaze.com

10) The Benghazi fiasco that got four Americans killed has been nothing but a web of lies fro the Obama regime. Not only did the regime fail to protect the mission resulting in American deaths WHEN THEY COULD HAVE PROTECTED IT, but they also have been caught in bald faced lies about it, lying to Congress under oath and lying to the American people. They all swear they have no idea where Obama was when everything was going down, an obvious and shallow lie that the press would have pursued were it not a President with a (D) by his name.

But according to you, all these are just made up conspiracy theories?

You are not only an idiot. You are a liar, a partisan hack, and, if an American citizen, then you are a traitor IMO to our Republic.

So as I said they're not going to be banned.

lol, yes they are going to be banned.

It will be illegal for you to buy one from another person, PERIOD (not an Obama period either).

Unlike the old car you like that couldn't be sold by retailers today but can be by regular folks in second hand sales, these are Banned and it will be against the law to do so.

That is a ban, idjit.

Here's the key problem...........The EPA shouldn't be telling companies how to build a dang fire place insert in the first place......................

These inserts are designed to produce more heat than a standard fire place anyway.......Which means they burn better already...............

So now the EPA decrees,,,,You must build them better because we say so..............I doubt people working with the EPA could start a dang fire with a flint...............Perhaps they envy those who actually create something useful..................

Haze laws created by Legal Actions without going through Congress are costing Billions.......But hey, to hell with the Constitution anyway.........Right libbies.

It's all to benefit crony corporations that get to sell more expensive items, and more creeping growth of federal intrusion into our private lives.

Yes I can. And I will still be burning wood in it until the day I die. The conspiracy section is thataway.

Yes I can. And I will still be burning wood in it until the day I die. The conspiracy section is thataway.

LOL, no one is saying you cant.

If we are talking about a STOVE, then if you ever want to sell it and buy another, you cant because your substandard stove is now BANNED from being sold or resold, dude.

And there is no conspiracy required here other than the 'normal' behavior of bureaucracies through out history which is why our Founding Fathers all acknowledged that GOVERNMENTS ARE DANGEROUS.

Last edited:
They can not see that this is an overreach of the EPA's power...............

More regulations forcing industry changes...............

Perhaps the EPA, should have to actually build a few of them themselves before telling others how they must build them....................as most of them only get an occasional paper cut.

Forum List

Back