Envy Me!

I agree; the thick black eyeliner is quite trashy. So many women are lemmings when it comes to makeup and fashion.

I often tell my teen daughter to keep her eye on what looks good and feels good on her, not what the magazines say she should be wearing. It's tough to buck trends when you're a teen. I suspect that most of the women on this board are smarter than that, though. ;)

I would attest that I'm in the majority, or at least of a substantial minority. For some reason women confuse "woo-woo-woo" with true desire.

Certain magazines, many entertainers, and plastic surgery statistics would indicate otherwise. It nice to think that you are in the majority, but I just don't believe it.

I agree; the thick black eyeliner is quite trashy. So many women are lemmings when it comes to makeup and fashion.

I often tell my teen daughter to keep her eye on what looks good and feels good on her, not what the magazines say she should be wearing. It's tough to buck trends when you're a teen. I suspect that most of the women on this board are smarter than that, though. ;)
There is a store I frequent with two college age girls at the registers. They are both the same height and build, hair color, etc. In fact they could be sisters. One has a butch hair cut, lots of makeup, tattoos, multiple ear rings and piercings, greasy looking skin and a general dirty, trashy, punk look to her. The other wears zero make up, Ivory-girl skin, no jewelry (nude earlobes!), and a general wholesome, healthy look to her. If I was in my 20’s and single, guess which one I’d be hitting on?

Most women just don't have a clue what turns men on.

Certain magazines, many entertainers, and plastic surgery statistics would indicate otherwise. It nice to think that you are in the majority, but I just don't believe it.
Follow the money. I know a woman in her mid 40's with store-boughts. She's an attractive woman, but was probably more so before her ellective surgery.

Besides, look at the whole anorexic modelling industry. Big boobs are out. As I said earlier, we men may go "woo-woo" when we see partly exposed bags of fat, but that's not the real trun on. Healthy and natural is.

Dang it, you're supposed to be ENVYING ME, not discussing boob sizes...boobs...*drool*

Sorry Hobbit!
246.gif

There is a store I frequent with two college age girls at the registers. They are both the same height and build, hair color, etc. In fact they could be sisters. One has a butch hair cut, lots of makeup, tattoos, multiple ear rings and piercings, greasy looking skin and a general dirty, trashy, punk look to her. The other wears zero make up, Ivory-girl skin, no jewelry (nude earlobes!), and a general wholesome, healthy look to her. If I was in my 20’s and single, guess which one I’d be hitting on?

Most women just don't have a clue what turns men on.

HUH! a trick question! If I were in my 20s I'd hit on the trashy punk, but date the Ivory-girl.:)

I would attest that I'm in the majority, or at least of a substantial minority. For some reason women confuse "woo-woo-woo" with true desire.

Actually I can't stomach women who do the woo woo thing.
They're usually drunk and falling over my shoes lol

Forum List

Back