Environmental Downside of Electric Vehicles

ALL the Automotive Companies around the world are investing in EVs

They don’t give a shit about Democrats or Bill Clinton
Yet Ford Motor Company, one of the biggest, certainly arguably the best, has a Democrat politician in charge.

So your idea that they dont give a shit about Democrats is easily proven false.

Yet Ford Motor Company, one of the biggest, certainly arguably the best, has a Democrat politician in charge.

So your idea that they dont give a shit about Democrats is easily proven false.
Which has NOTHING to do with the movement to EVs

EVERY Auto maker around the world is investing in EVs

OF course it won't be a political choice for Ford. It will be economic.

I guess if a major corporation does something folks on the Right hate suddenly "capitalism" is corrupt. But until that time Capitalism is god and makes only perfected solutions.
It ceases to be capitalism when it is ran by politicians. It is not capitalism if the top positions in private companies are given to politicians.

But hey, if it was Trump you would scream bloody murder, but just as long as it is a honest democrat, why, you can see no evil.

Such a weak position to have. Really takes no effort on your part.

I applaud you

It ceases to be capitalism when it is ran by politicians. It is not capitalism if the top positions in private companies are given to politicians.

But hey, if it was Trump you would scream bloody murder, but just as long as it is a honest democrat, why, you can see no evil.

Such a weak position to have. Really takes no effort on your part.

I applaud you
You don't even understand your own economy. Kudos.

Obama's administration destroyed GMC, now a top Democrat leads Ford, and you naively see nothing. You trust big government?
Which has NOTHING to do with the emergence of EVs worldwide

Yet, it is the government dictating that there will be electric cars, amd you naively claim the two have nothing in common?
Only in California

What about the rest of the world?

Ford is ran by obama's ambassador to the european union, as I stated earlier.

Wow. You write like you are stupid. Are you? "Ford is ran by..." do you seriously not know proper English or are you just really, really stupid?

"Ford is RUN by..." It's "run" you subliterate doof.

I guess if a major corporation does something folks on the Right hate suddenly "capitalism" is corrupt. But until that time Capitalism is god and makes only perfected solutions.
Look, the grammar god flubbed this one, that there suddenly needs duh comma, now aint that more correct, dufus.

And i agreee wit yall, it more fun beein grammar cops then searching for nasty ole facts

Look, the grammar god flubbed this one, that there suddenly needs duh comma, now aint that more correct, dufus.

And i agreee wit yall, it more fun beein grammar cops then searching for nasty ole facts

It's not like you could find "facts" with two hands and a flashlight.

Building Eletric cars is not political.

Stating publicly is not political?

Ford is going electric because the majority of its customers now want to pay more for electric trucks?

The entire mareket changed based on economics?

Or, 12 States are dictating EV's be a certain percentage of all new cars offered for sale.

Complying with what politicians dictate is not a political choice.

And when that choice is made by a top democrat politician now working at Ford, it is still not political.

And you dare call anyone illiterate?

Ford is going electric because the majority of its customers now want to pay more for electric trucks?

That is what happens in a free market. Companies try to make things their customers want. I thought you understood that.

Complying with what politicians dictate is not a political choice.

You already do it literally every single day you are alive. Unless you were born before 1906 you don't know a world where the government didn't control at least some of the quality and type of materials on the market.

And you dare call anyone illiterate?

Yeah? Show me differently.

Forum List

Back