China never going green

Air quality in China is bad. That's putting it nicely. Is it fair to the people to have to breathe that air? Clean coal technology is available and costs nothing extra to use.

China opening coal plants like they are soon going out of style. Will be until 2030 btw!! :abgg2q.jpg:

Oh....but coal is dead!

Make no mistake....the concept of climate change has one goal only: crash the system.

China opening coal plants like they are soon going out of style. Will be until 2030 btw!! :abgg2q.jpg:

Oh....but coal is dead!

Make no mistake....the concept of climate change has one goal only: crash the system.

Yeah, that's it. You've figured it out. I never thought that someone who littered their missives with cartoons would have the brilliance to see behind the GLOBAL CABAL.

Now that you know you will have to be taken to a "re-education camp" (don't worry, they can also educate, since folks like you missed out the first time 'round).

You will be forced to fellate Al Gore and then you will have to marry and have children with Greta Thunberg.

I really hate that it came to this, but since you've figured it all out we will have to have George Soros activated the "Soros Police" and come pick you up.

Yeah, that's it. You've figured it out. I never thought that someone who littered their missives with cartoons would have the brilliance to see behind the GLOBAL CABAL.

Now that you know you will have to be taken to a "re-education camp" (don't worry, they can also educate, since folks like you missed out the first time 'round).

You will be forced to fellate Al Gore and then you will have to marry and have children with Greta Thunberg.

I really hate that it came to this, but since you've figured it all out we will have to have George Soros activated the "Soros Police" and come pick you up.

Like I said, I like my sides chances :deal:

Wiffle ball bats are gay

dOy

wiffle ball.jpg

Air quality in China is bad. That's putting it nicely. Is it fair to the people to have to breathe that air? Clean coal technology is available and costs nothing extra to use.
I don't think China cares much about human beings. Their biggest problem is over population.

At least I'm not doomed to be a weird Chinese Oreo cookie, all yellow on the outside and red on the inside.

Gawd, anyone who eats cats, bats, and dogs should check in to the nearest Burger King for treatment.

Better to eat bat then have the brain the size of one. :thup:

So....

Only the woke progressives think it's a good idea to chase net zero while China....on this planet btw....burns a bizillion tons of coal for the next three decades :abgg2q.jpg: Profound intellectual cripples.

So....

Only the woke progressives think it's a good idea to chase net zero while China

Here's something you probably don't think about, but my "ethics" means I don't just do whatever the worst person near me is doing. I actually attempt to do BETTER regardless of who is doing what.

America is one of the nations that is LARGELY responsible for the warming we've seen now. We and Europe have been the industrial powerhouses pumping excess CO2 into the atmosphere for >150 years now. So we have a direct responsibility. In addition we are considered the world "leaders in technology" so it is up to us to pick up the shovel and start digging.

China is beyond our direct control, but in one major area we COULD have immense control. That would mean that we onshore more of our production and industry. But you'll pay more for your t-shirts and tube socks. Right now you and I drive China's economy by giving them huge amounts of business and financing their industry.

....on this planet btw....burns a bizillion tons of coal for the next three decades Profound intellectual cripples.

I'm always fascinated at how the least intelligent among us seem to be so proud of their intellect. You are an excellent example. You know next to nothing about this topic yet you hold forth and act as if OTHERS are stupid because you fail to understand what they are talking about.

Dunning-Kruger is a harsh mistress. But you seem to hold up well.

Forum List

Back