Enter the red herring for marshal law to be declared.

Big government with big plans to lighten the population. Wouldn't surprise me in the least.

Come on folks, the government has to wipe our ass at every turn. We're just too much of a burden at this point.

Last edited:
Look how angry it makes the radical left when you mention the fear of Martial Law. That's the thing that amazes me. Some of Barry's cabinet people expressed admiration for Chairman Mao and his policies. The democrat party senate majority leader should be in jail for trying to influence the morale of the Troops in Iraq when he said "the war is lost". Barry hired a communist former leader of an arson and looting rampage to be on his green jobs board. If the republicans hadn't gained the majority in congress the Country might have looked like the plot of a Tom Clancy novel. I'm not so sure the democrats don't have Martial Law at least in their game play if Barry don't survive the election next year.

The title of this should be:
Enter a man who proves that there is something worse than being a fucking retard.
I was going to say nobody is this stupid, and then you made this thread. BRAVO!

As much as I hate to admit it, when you're right, you're right.

This is scary stuff!
Why would they go through all of this, spend all the money on research, if they NEVER plan to use it?

That was my point, but megatron up there who lives in la la land with the rest of the sheeple just cannot grasp the possibility of it. Even if it was released on accident, it still would provide a perfect cover for the government to take total control and implement laws that would knock the constitution off the map, and "Fundamentally change" america forever. I guess plasma forgot that little saying the Obammie said in his speeches "Fundamentally change america", would this not be a good way of doing that plasma?

You have got to be kidding me? You are that fuckin' paranoid and fearful that you think Obama wants to unleash the bird Flu on US Citizens?

And You have the NERVE to have one of the Greatest Linebackers to ever play the game as your avatar?

May a suggest a more appropriate one???

lens2590872_1293571904Don_Knotts.jpg

This is scary stuff!
Why would they go through all of this, spend all the money on research, if they NEVER plan to use it?

It is a certainty that nations such as ours has a weaponized bird flu virus. What would a vaccine to the doomsday virus be worth?

Who will be left to pay for a vaccine to a disease like that after it's released? And why would they pay for it before it is?

Let's see... if it was a simple process to create an aerosol version of this flu... perhaps they created it themselves to make a vaccine. Just in case someone else also engineered it and happened to release it.

I mean.. Don't get me wrong... I think germ warfare is disgusting, but not everything is a sinister plot.

Enter a man who proves that there is something worse than being a fucking retard.

Yeah no kidding.

Progressives passed the patriot act? Give me a fucking break. Yeah, and democratic politicians are the routine secret cocksuckers.

Yeah no kidding.

Progressives passed the patriot act? Give me a fucking break. Yeah, and democratic politicians are the routine secret cocksuckers.

Bush was more like a progressive than he was a conservative.

Yeah no kidding.

Bush? Progressive? Give me a fucking break. Very few things can be tied to Bush under the name of progressiveness. I can begin an endless list for you that pins him more as a conservative than anything.

Who are the ones who defended bush during his presidency? Who are the ones who still shout out "Boooooooooooooooooooooooooosh" every time Bush is mentioned in defense of the man? You guys like saying "Oh well Bush was a Liberal..." but any time he is attacked, you guys always rush to his defense like good little conservative lapdogs.

Dude was a conservative warhawk.

Yeah no kidding.

Bush? Progressive? Give me a fucking break. Very few things can be tied to Bush under the name of progressiveness. I can begin an endless list for you that pins him more as a conservative than anything.

Who are the ones who defended bush during his presidency? Who are the ones who still shout out "Boooooooooooooooooooooooooosh" every time Bush is mentioned in defense of the man? You guys like saying "Oh well Bush was a Liberal..." but any time he is attacked, you guys always rush to his defense like good little conservative lapdogs.

He sure in hell wasn't a Conservative DUDE.

Sure he wasn't. With all the "we don't support republicans or conservatives unless they absolutely conform to our view of conservatism 100% with no straying on any issue!" lending him support during and after his presidency... he sure wasn't a conservative. He's the epitome of what a joke conservatism is today.

DUDE.

You have to ask yourself, why manipulate the bird flu? To be used abroad against all human rights laws and the laws of war? Or to use on your own citizens to create a crisis that would give the government total control over all of our lives? Which one makes more sense? The latter makes more sense if you are dealing with the current administration.

Please stop, you are embarrassing as a human being.

I understand that you are incapable of fathoming a government capable of doing this. If you dont agree with the thread or have anything intelligent to add, please refrain from posting in the thread. I put this out here more for debate than anything, I just find it odd that it just seems too plausible with all of this stuff going on at the same time for it not to be connected somehow.
Now get the gears turning and lets talk, instead of calling people retards.

You keep listening to the voices in your head and then you want us to listen to you?

You are truly stupid as well as emotionally disturbed.

Sure he wasn't. With all the "we don't support republicans or conservatives unless they absolutely conform to our view of conservatism 100% with no straying on any issue!" lending him support during and after his presidency... he sure wasn't a conservative. He's the epitome of what a joke conservatism is today.

DUDE.

Bitch listen up, Bush spent like a drunken sailor he had no conservative values.

DUDE.

Bitch listen up, Bush spent like a drunken sailor he had no conservative values.

:badgrin: Right... that's why you supported him every step of the way especially with the money spent in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Look at all the hidden things in the health care bill. Government is continually transferring power from the people to themselves. They want power and they will use it once they have it. When they put specific language in bills, they do so for a reason. For instance, they granted themselves power to have real time access over our bank accounts, retirement accounts, savings, etc. The bogus reason they gave was to help us pay our medical bills easier. Anyone believe that? They'll know at a glance how much money we make, how much we save and how much we spend and on what. Why do they need to know this? This is just one of the things, among a surge of power transfer, that we should question. When they set rules for "our own good" and make preparations for worst case scenarios, you know they are up to something.

If they feel that fining us or even putting us in jail for not following orders to purchase health care insurance, then they are capable of just about anything.

I felt that the swine flu warnings were meant to convince us that government must save our health. It didn't turn into the predicted crisis, though healthcare got shoved through.

You are right to be suspicious when government grants themselves power. They don't do that randomly, they do it because they are planning ahead.

They now have ability to detain us without restrictions. 2 years ago, certain individuals were put on Homeland Security's watchlist, like people with Ron Paul bumper stickers and constitutionalists. Then we saw the creation of the Soviet-style AttackWatch where people were encouraged to report others for thought crimes. Now, any citizen can be plucked from their home and detained. I wouldn't worry so much if not for Obama's website. It gives me the creeps to realize that a president asking people to snitch on their neighbors for their political views is not some wild, paranoid thought, but reality.

Sorry to get a bit off track, but I think it all ties in. AttackWatch, the right to detain or assassinate citizens and the people added to Homeland Security's watch list demonstrates their mindset. They see the right as enemies. Obama also referred to those wanting border security as enemies.

Last edited:

DUDE.

:badgrin: Right... that's why you supported him every step of the way especially with the money spent in Iraq and Afghanistan.
No I didn't

Forum List

Back