Enough With The Migrants!

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
They're illegal immigrants because what they're doing is ILLEGAL!!! Of course you wouldn't know it because no real consequences are being handed out and they're literally getting away with murder.

What is the point of this thread?

That I'm sick of people calling them migrants as not to offend the criminals and that they're still not being detained. They shouldn't be on house arrest, they should be arrested period!! Especially the ones who've killed people!! I realize it's not going to happen, but still.

The inevitable is happening. Measures to stop migrants are weakening on account of neither political party is really interested in stopping the cheap labour that America depends upon to make it's industry and agriculture viable.

And now the need is emphasized even more as competition with China becomes more critically necessary.

Probably the real reason Trump used the border wall useless tactic instead of honestly taking real measures to stop them.

Like for instance, stopping the bus loads coming in legally.

Like Biden's solution to the labour shortage?

The inevitable is happening. Measures to stop migrants are weakening on account of neither political party is really interested in stopping the cheap labour that America depends upon to make it's industry and agriculture viable.

And now the need is emphasized even more as competition with China becomes more critically necessary.

Probably the real reason Trump used the border wall useless tactic instead of honestly taking real measures to stop them.

Like for instance, stopping the bus loads coming in legally.

Like Biden's solution to the labour shortage?
I saw where an 8 year old girl, been here a month was killed in a drive by. This is what we need. An extra judicial group making invading this country unattractive. The nation is becoming lawless anyway. Take advantage.

Just what we need. This one too.

illegal-meme.jpg

I saw where an 8 year old girl, been here a month was killed in a drive by. This is what we need. An extra judicial group making invading this country unattractive. The nation is becoming lawless anyway. Take advantage.
Your celebration of the death of an 8 year old little girl is to repulsive to entertain for even this forum.

Those crops aren’t going to pick themselves!

At first glance I thought this read cops lol but that's funny. XD (I guess it's good to add a bit of humor into it, it's still a really scary situation to be in though.)

Your celebration of the death of an 8 year old little girl is to repulsive to entertain for even this forum.
He wasn’t “ celebrating “ it. He was just pointing out what is going on in this Country and the DEMS don’t give a SHIT !! All you hear is “ defund the 👮‍♀️ Police “ while those Skanks have security
I live in the NY area where those funerals were for those two Police Officer. One loud Mouth S..CK was booted from a play, Susan Sarandon opened her fowl mouth and where was AOC???? She couldn’t give a SHIT

Forum List

Back