ENOUGH....Time for Liberty....NOW

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there a point to this thread?
One would think it would be fairly obvious from the initial post. But just to clarify even further - click here. Get it now?

Instead of clicking on whatever virus site you have there, why not just say so directly?
You really do live in fear of life dont [sic] you......

No. Thanks for asking, douche.
Keyboard brave.....

You asked, moron.

I on the other hand will wait until some POS says something in public, then I turn on them quick.And unlike the coward liberal, I do not require a large group of like minded sick individuals behind me to back me up if my words/actions actually solicit a response.....

Oh, what a tough guy!

5346268-4510456676-giphy.gif

What, exactly, is a good working definition of "liberty"?
Do you seriously need me to explain what liberty means to you? It means being left the hell alone. It means the government doesn't get to steal from one and hand it to another. It means not being told whether or not I can have a gun and what type of gun I can have. You know - it means exactly what the Constitution guaranteed me at birth.

One would think it would be fairly obvious from the initial post. But just to clarify even further - click here. Get it now?

Instead of clicking on whatever virus site you have there, why not just say so directly?
It's a link to USMB dumb-ass. How long have I been on this site?!? How long have you known me? Good God...
P@triot? I don't recall that name. I think I'd remember such a fruity name.
Says the idiot with the insanely stupid name "TheOldSchool". :lmao:

Dude....you're too fucking afraid to even click on a link. That's the very definition of living your life in fear.

What, exactly, is a good working definition of "liberty"?
Do you seriously need me to explain what liberty means to you? It means being left the hell alone. It means the government doesn't get to steal from one and hand it to another. It means not being told whether or not I can have a gun and what type of gun I can have. You know - it means exactly what the Constitution guaranteed me at birth.
If we are all left alone, that would be complete anarchy.

Is that what you want, or does liberty exist on a continuum?

Dude....you're too fucking afraid to even click on a link. That's the very definition of living your life in fear.

Thanks, zika. If you have something to say, say it. Find the strength to press that keyboard, or STFU and come back after you've worked out for a while.

Thanks, zika. If you have something to say, say it. Find the strength to press that keyboard, or STFU and come back after you've worked out for a while.
I said it, cupcake. You were too fuck'n stupid to understand it. You said (and I quote) "is there a point to this thread". It was very clear to anyone who is literate. I then added a link to further clarify it. You were too afraid to click the link. I don't know what else to do to help you. If you're too afraid to even use the mouse on your computer, that's not much I can do for you. Maybe you could grab an adult nearby and ask them for help?

So, you won't/can't/are afraid to answer. What a surprise.
I've answered multiple times, cupcake. I can only assume that you are illiterate. You've also illustrated your paralyzing fear in life. There's nothing more I can do for you over the internet. Ask the nearest adult for help.

and yet you are too afraid to click a link?
what are you really in fear of? could it be the truth?

Links can contain viruses or lead to videos that a data plan may not support. A thread should actually contain some indication of what the fuck it is about. Can you articulate the point "patriot" failed to?

and yet you are too afraid to click a link?
what are you really in fear of? could it be the truth?

Links can contain viruses or lead to videos that a data plan may not support. A thread should actually contain some indication of what the fuck it is about. Can you articulate the point "patriot" failed to?
why yes I could.
but why would I, its bad enough you liberals steal our money, you also think you have a right to our superior knowledge?
Get some protection on that computer and open the link yourself to see.

Other then your giant pussy, what is stopping you from curing the cancer of liberalism now? Is your Hoveround not charged up?

One more point. You all do know it is illegal to knowingly supply a link to a virus don't you?
Do you think that Patriot would be foolish enough to do this on a site where he knows there are those that make a living sucking off of others?

Keyboard brave.
You as a liberal lack the courage to actually confront someone in person.
I on the other hand will wait until some POS says something in public, then I turn on them quick.And unlike the coward liberal, I do not require a large group of like minded sick individuals behind me to back me up if my words/actions actually solicit a response.
Troll on my cowardly friend. But watch out, that bad ass Grandma in the bus seat next to you just might have a legally concealed handgun in her granny purse. BOO!

wgaboh.gif

Other then your giant pussy, what is stopping you from curing the cancer of liberalism now? Is your Hoveround not charged up?
are you indicating that large women are somehow less valued in life than others?
what an ignorant thing to suggest. Weight it not always something a person can control. Whats next? making fun of people that have no use of their legs because they cant run as fast as you?
You disgust me.

are you indicating that large women are somehow less valued in life than others?
what an ignorant thing to suggest. Weight it not always something a person can control. Whats next? making fun of people that have no use of their legs because they cant run as fast as you?
You disgust me.

Aww! I am sorry if my comment tore at your tissue paper thin skin. Do you have any neosporin in your purse? I wouldn't want you to have a scar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back